Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

8 Days and Counting

cisole

im just curious of what the 28th shall bring us after that UNAMI meeting. Also i have heaard claims the RV would be the last thing for them in oder to get completely lifted from chapter 7 i dunno we wait and see what transpires the next 8days.

:) :) tongue.gifwink.gif

• Upvote 2

I'm a dude... and need a spa day after all this stuff... LOL... A nice, beautiful, young lady with kung-fu grip hands that could squeeze juice from a stick to rub on my neck and back... One of those facial message things with seaweed and cucumber slices. A steam-room and a hot-tub. Then 18 holes of golf on a course that has beer girls, because I think I play better with beer, LOL. The next day, another spa treatment and a fishing trip... Then shopping... For a new deer rifle and cammo excesseries... LOL :P

• Upvote 12

Baby You're a Rich Man. . .

Peace Out

PS: Our DJ, Adam Mixtana, does not allow "Taxman" on the playlist though

Yo Snap, Them was some pretty Fly Beatle References !

Just as long as we we land Up-Town from "Penny Lane". B)

• Upvote 1

Am i missing something here. Had to step away for a few what happen. Why 8 days now.

It's in reference to the Email that Adam sent out a couple of days ago. :)

There is a 14 page post in this section titled Red Alert about it.

We're kinda "Punchy" this time of nite and just having Fun with it ! B)

8 Days ! :o

Is that a Week or am I just Thinking of the Beatles ? B)

Think it was the Beatles... ;)

Cheers! +1

I'm a dude... and need a spa day after all this stuff... LOL... A nice, beautiful, young lady with kung-fu grip hands that could squeeze juice from a stick to rub on my neck and back... One of those facial message things with seaweed and cucumber slices. A steam-room and a hot-tub. Then 18 holes of golf on a course that has beer girls, because I think I play better with beer, LOL. The next day, another spa treatment and a fishing trip... Then shopping... For a new deer rifle and cammo excesseries... LOL :P

And a happy ending in a pair tree,...... LOL!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 2

It's in reference to the Email that Adam sent out a couple of days ago. :)

There is a 14 page post in this section titled Red Alert about it.

We're kinda "Punchy" this time of nite and just having Fun with it ! B)

DTs correct Gunny, I think those were the bars I saw. Anyway, we are just rambling.

Think it was the Beatles... ;)

Cheers! +1

And a happy ending in a pair tree,...... LOL!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hehehe... The gun will be to shoot that bird in the tree... :P

• Upvote 2

im just curious of what the 28th shall bring us after that UNAMI meeting. Also i have heaard claims the RV would be the last thing for them in oder to get completely lifted from chapter 7 i dunno we wait and see what transpires the next 8days.

:) :) tongue.gifwink.gif

I know what the 28th will bring! its gonna bring me another birthyday, how cool would that be to have an rv and a birthday on the same day. Oh and I forgot to mention I will be cracking some hot fat blue crabs and throwing back some cold beers with my wife and friends at our beach house in Lewes DE. What a way to celebrate :D. GO RV.

• Upvote 1

Awesome post dude...right there with you...only two seasons for me: Hunting Season and Fishing Season :twothumbs::woot::tiphat:

• Upvote 1

Hey Spike... you could sell tickets for that package... just sayin!tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

• Upvote 1

Am i missing something here. Had to step away for a few what happen. Why 8 days now.

It's 8 more days until you sit around and wait 8 more years. The Big news is supposed to be in 8 more days. The big news could be anything, but it won't be an RV. Sorry, but they are just using Ramadan as another date to get this done buy. Not going to happen!

• Downvote 8