Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This Settles It

Cyanide

Debby says hubby called Iraq and they have RV'd from OOMC

[Debby] OK Hubby just got off the phone with Iraq. First off he has been home now for alittle over a year from Iraq, their he was a welder contracted through KBR and worked at Camp Delta in Iraq. He still contacts the people he worked with for info. The Iraqis are saying that it did RV.

* I just want to know, what is Iraq's phone number? I want to give them a call so I can confirm this.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

[Debby] OK Hubby just got off the phone with Iraq. First off he has been home now for alittle over a year from Iraq, their he was a welder contracted through KBR and worked at Camp Delta in Iraq. He still contacts the people he worked with for info. The Iraqis are saying that it did RV.

* I just want to know, what is Iraq's phone number? I want to give them a call so I can confirm this.

1-800-RVd-IRAQ

• Upvote 1

Hello.

Knock your self out. GLTY and all. Go RV.

The Embassy

3421 Massachusetts Ave., N.W

Washington, D.C. 20007

Tel: (202) 742-1600Â Â Ext. 136

Hours: Monday – Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.

Email: info@iraqiembassy.us

Edited by tamiflyer
  • Upvote 2

If you try 1-800-IAM-OKIE, you might get an illogical reason for this. After all with 1-800-IAM-OKIE, it has RV'd for the last, let's say 6 months or more by now.

I just wish one of these rumors was real!

COME ON RV!!

Okie is about to go over to Baghdad... stand in front of the CBI Offices and shouting... " Did you get it that it RV'ed?"