Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GURU FESSES UP

wpsmit

I don't normally copy and paste Guru stuff, but just had to share this with the DV world:

Posted on July 18th

FROM GET ::: [grewhite] I just heard from a source at CHASE the RV will be announced tonight on Fox News by Sean Hannity in an exclusive leak. He will give all credit to George Bush.

(Ed. Note: After this post was made and in our Newsletter, we received the following from GJH in email - FYI. I was in the OKIE chatroom earlier when someone asked grewhite directly if the statement about Hannity was true and grewhite admitted that the message he posted in GET and you have posted on your blog from him was not true. he said he made it up. )

Think OKIE will ever fess up?

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 7

I don't normally copy and paste Guru stuff, but just had to share this with the DV world:

Posted on July 18th

FROM GET ::: [grewhite] I just heard from a source at CHASE the RV will be announced tonight on Fox News by Sean Hannity in an exclusive leak. He will give all credit to George Bush.

(Ed. Note: After this post was made and in our Newsletter, we received the following from GJH in email - FYI. I was in the OKIE chatroom earlier when someone asked grewhite directly if the statement about Hannity was true and grewhite admitted that the message he posted in GET and you have posted on your blog from him was not true. he said he made it up. )

Lets hope OKIE never has to do anything but except praise when some week...it rolls on in! I give him an A+ for consistency of weekly predictions...and it was often his words that pushed me to purchase more. SO.... If nothing more...he fed my imagination and dreams of GREAT WEALTH all through the cold Winter Months! His predictions come like clockwork every week....right or wrong...everyone reads them ....with a faint glimmer of hope. When reading Dinar related topics...there would be a large void without Okies posts...yet the other Guru's from Planet D are good fictional writers as well.... its like reading the Comic strips... :)

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 7

Lets hope OKIE never has to do anything but except praise when some week...it rolls on in! I give him an A+ for consistency of weekly predictions...and it was often his words that pushed me to purchase more. SO.... If nothing more...he fed my imagination and dreams of GREAT WEALTH all through the cold Winter Months! His predictions come like clockwork every week....right or wrong...everyone reads them ....with a faint glimmer of hope. When reading Dinar related topics...there would be a large void without Okies posts...yet the other Guru's from Planet D are good fictional writers as well.... its like reading the Comic strips... :)

I also give him an A+ for never being correct in any of his predictions. Perhaps you should hook up on OKIES House of mis information site where you can blindly worship his every word with the rest of the OKIE koolaid crowd. NO neg for you my newbie friend, you are entitled to post your opinion

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

okie has gone from crying on his keyboard to it's done, done, done, and everything in between.

I stopped reading posts that come from okie, the get site, ptr and many others. In my opinion, there is no intel. They do not have “high” contacts in DC or IRAQ. In my opinion, they are simply liar’s and cheats.

I believe something with happen with the dinar, but if it doesn’t, I look forward to seeing these yahoo’s featured on American Greed.

• Upvote 5

What does OKIE have to do with that? He didn't say that. It was in his chat but another person made that statement. That is like saying Adam has to fess up to what someone said in DV chat. Just sayin'

C'mon RV!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

I have been very harsh with Okie and the gurus..... tell enough lies and you shall believe them yourself..... Maybe it is that they do want to inform and have a good intention..... I will start out by giving them the benefit of the doubt..... ( hard for me to do). With that being said, maybe the "guru status people" should seek the facts from hardcopy, not from others words. I feel sorry that they parrot their intel sources from all over the globe ( total hearsay) and have not discredited them as far as taking them off the list of people who are in the know and who are worth believing. On the other side of the coin, have the gurus really been the "Pumpers" that got the dinar for profit off the ground and have found the ways and means to keep making money from hype and deception. Or has the dinar world become a game to these people to have the satisfaction of deceiving as many people to see how many they can count as a cult following. One thing that I do find strange. There are no blogs and websitesfrom people in any other countries???? Not even those in Iraq, Kuwait, Saudi who are right there????? Why are the pumpers just here in the USA? If for example you take Ali from Dinar Trade. A major player for dinar sales in the US...... all of a sudden he packs it all in after making almost 400 dollars per million over the CBI rate. Moves to open Dinar Trade UK to sell the European market and start the frenzy in virgin territory. And then says when the dinar revalues, he will open backup to cash people out. Are we seeing a pattern that many have followed. So, how many of the pumpers are involved for profit of selling dinars. I would like to say more than let on.

This RV will happen if you look at it logically. If not , it is the greatest, biggest scam that has every been put forth to dupe the common people. Nuff Said..... Done Deal...... But so far no cash out.

Sive me the facts MAM.... just the facts and leave the BS foreplay out of it IMHO......

• Upvote 4

What does OKIE have to do with that? He didn't say that. It was in his chat but another person made that statement. That is like saying Adam has to fess up to what someone said in DV chat. Just sayin'

C'mon RV!

Yesterday Okie claimed it was "Done done" and just a matter of moments until we see it. He said he knew the rate and date. Rate - 4.40 (right?) and Date - "Today!"

Well, that was yesterday and I'm still just as poor as I already was. He went from RV or Thurs. cash-in on Mon. to TODAY!

My question is, how can he top that now? Unless he claims it will show up yesterday.

Wonder if he'll finally admit that he doesn't know anything.

Just my two cents.

I heard Opra was live! In the toshmahall!

Do you mean ...

Taj Mahal

... and is this a joke I am not getting?

:blink:

smee2

Yesterday Okie claimed it was "Done done" and just a matter of moments until we see it. He said he knew the rate and date. Rate - 4.40 (right?) and Date - "Today!"

Well, that was yesterday and I'm still just as poor as I already was. He went from RV or Thurs. cash-in on Mon. to TODAY!

My question is, how can he top that now? Unless he claims it will show up yesterday.

Just my two cents.

To admit that he actually knew nothing, he would have to know that he knew nothing, and since he knows nothing, I cannot see how he could admit to knowing something when he obviously knows nothing.

:huh:

smee2

• Upvote 1

I have been very harsh with Okie and the gurus..... tell enough lies and you shall believe them yourself..... Maybe it is that they do want to inform and have a good intention..... I will start out by giving them the benefit of the doubt..... ( hard for me to do). With that being said, maybe the "guru status people" should seek the facts from hardcopy, not from others words. I feel sorry that they parrot their intel sources from all over the globe ( total hearsay) and have not discredited them as far as taking them off the list of people who are in the know and who are worth believing. On the other side of the coin, have the gurus really been the "Pumpers" that got the dinar for profit off the ground and have found the ways and means to keep making money from hype and deception. Or has the dinar world become a game to these people to have the satisfaction of deceiving as many people to see how many they can count as a cult following. One thing that I do find strange. There are no blogs and websitesfrom people in any other countries???? Not even those in Iraq, Kuwait, Saudi who are right there????? Why are the pumpers just here in the USA? If for example you take Ali from Dinar Trade. A major player for dinar sales in the US...... all of a sudden he packs it all in after making almost 400 dollars per million over the CBI rate. Moves to open Dinar Trade UK to sell the European market and start the frenzy in virgin territory. And then says when the dinar revalues, he will open backup to cash people out. Are we seeing a pattern that many have followed. So, how many of the pumpers are involved for profit of selling dinars. I would like to say more than let on.

This RV will happen if you look at it logically. If not , it is the greatest, biggest scam that has every been put forth to dupe the common people. Nuff Said..... Done Deal...... But so far no cash out.

Sive me the facts MAM.... just the facts and leave the BS foreplay out of it IMHO......

Hitman, I wish to repectfully point out that part of your post contains opinions, stated as fact. About Ali -- unless you are 100% sure he left to start a frenzy in UK and unless you are 100% sure he made $400 over CBI rate, you are not reporting FACTS. Your statements are conjecture, or more rudely, BS until proven.

I believe most people on this board want a "No BS Policy." AND we also have to be impeccable with the information we put out in our posts to keep the bar high. Just saying...

Just my two cents.

I got two cents.

NOPE. He will never fess up, because he doesn't have to.

As long as people give him the time of day, keep re-posting his posts, treating the gurus like there is something special about them, and letting him off the hook for his deception, no he will not fess up, because he doesn't have to. I could tell you that I am Barack Obama's second cousin and he told me yesterday by phone that he was going to pull the trigger on the RV, and half of you would probably want to post me as a "GURU." Without proof, without evidence. And I don't have to, because no one knows if it's true or not, there is no forum to call a guru out on his/her intel, and NEED AND GREED have gotten a hold on us all. I report whatever I want and chalk it up to a "high up source." How much higher can you go than I'm second cousin to Barack Obama? AND THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON LIKE THIS FOR EIGHT, COUNT THEM, EIGHT LONG YEARS!

I've been in this revaluation deal for about 45 days now. As a newcomer, I'd say you old timers and "vets" are used to this and tolerate it, and that's why the "pumpers" keep it up. His screen name - his "guru" name - is Okie Oil Man. Shouldn't that have been the first clue, the name? Ever know an oil man that wasn't full of BS? These guys create scams and their methods for propagating and maintaining them is near iron clad.

Ignore Okie and the rest of them, and they'll go away.

so, Can someone - anyone, please - tell me where to find good and real intel on the RV, and show me the disconnection of the guru from any of the number of guys selling dinar? Real intel? Real information? Help the new guy please. I've been listening to this "Breitling" guy and thought he was pretty good, until I saw him "pumping" the Currency Vault dinar sales JUST before the big July 18th RV. Pumpers, one and all.

These guys hide behind their "guru" accolades and pseudo-names because deception and untruth cannot stand the light of day. Truth stands on its own merits and is not afraid of the light.

PAY NO MORE ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN.

Out.

Edited by Zebe

Okie would not fess up about his millions of lies....his pumping the dinar, or anything else....even if he was terminally ill

show me 1 so called guru that was rite 1 time ,dont pick on i ,pick on all of them ,not fair to pick on just 1,they all have been wrong thousands of times,i dont remember when 1 was rite

Your new here, as we all were at one time... let me give you a friendly word of advice, and please don't take this as an insult in any way, just an observation and and opinion only. Take a look at some of the posts.. a lot of them if you like.. and you will notice something. Whenever the name Okie shows up in someone's post, take note of how long someone has been around below their name and avatar, then look at how many posts they have. You will see there is a direct correlation between experience and thinking Okie is a four letter word. It is plain and simple... and don't take this wrong, but the longer you have been here, the more you will see that what comes out of Okie's mouth doesn't add up. So do your research if you like, and have a great day. GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Just my two cents.

Cyanide, if I had a dollar for everytime I've read Okie say "TODAY!!" I wouldn't need my dinars to RV!!!!