Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possum Deals In Facts, read on....

possum

From Halliburton about Iraq: "We believe that Iraq will be one of the fastest-growing countries internationally in the coming years and that we will benefit significantly as a result of a first-mover strategy," he said.

Lesar also said that while Halliburton is spending heavily in sub-Saharan Africa to establish operations in countries including Mozambique, Tanzania and Uganda, the efforts should "position us for many years of profitable operations going forward," Lesar said.

"Fastest Growing Country"

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 12

From Halliburton about Iraq: "We believe that Iraq will be one of the fastest-growing countries internationally in the coming years and that we will benefit significantly as a result of a first-mover strategy," he said.

Lesar also said that while Halliburton is spending heavily in sub-Saharan Africa to establish operations in countries including Mozambique, Tanzania and Uganda, the efforts should "position us for many years of profitable operations going forward," Lesar said.

"Fastest Growing Country"

Thanks possom, we gotta party together, and soon!

Cheers

;)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

" I don't believe everyone on this site, but.......I believe the Possum!" "Fastest growing country means my bank account will soon be the fastest growing bank account at my Wells Fargo Branch!" "Thank you Possum!"

• Upvote 1