Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

7-18-11 Cash In

hitman

the way i gather is that the 25k dinar was worth $5.25 in us dollars, but you have to admit it was a good story and dude i would love to have some of what you had to come up with that plzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....So i guess Bugerking will start accepting the dinar now, HUH!!???? i just hope and prey that we will be able to start a new life when this thing comes about. I say we have a big party bash on a cruise ship (which some of us might be able to buy) but lets do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOS WITH ME????????????

• Upvote 1

read slower my friend he is saying that the 25k note was worth 5.25 and that amount bought him breakfast to go back to his job.

That is exactly how I read it. His 25k-IQD was worth $5.25-and then he bought himself breakfast at McDonalds. How long people will stay in a trance of all this nonsense, please read what is happening in Iraq and get your information, please get educated and quit looking like fools! Don't depend on others to tell you get your own information-others give you an opinion-which is ok if you see it is true vs good information. Some people bought on a whim and you sell on a whim. Please use common sense first and then get educated! INVESTMENT-THEN PAYOUT.Good things come to those who wait! have patience in your INVESTMENT-THAT'S WHAT IT IS! :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

That is exactly how I read it. His 25k-IQD was worth $5.25-and then he bought himself breakfast at McDonalds. How long people will stay in a trance of all this nonsense, please read what is happening in Iraq and get your information, please get educated and quit looking like fools! Don't depend on others to tell you get your own information-others give you an opinion-which is ok if you see it is true vs good information. Some people bought on a whim and you sell on a whim. Please use common sense first and then get educated! INVESTMENT-THEN PAYOUT.Good things come to those who wait! have patience in your INVESTMENT-THAT'S WHAT IT IS! :)

Pretty sensible post, newbie. Welcome aboard! +1

Hi all are you all morons..... where in my post does it say I cashed in at a bank''''''''''' It was Mickey D's that cashed my dinar.... just being sarcastic about last night Guru Hype.... what are you people smoking..... Link Mickeydees.com

man and people wonder why everyone thinks this investment is a scam...what a bunch of idiots. Hey I will sell my dinar for $1.00 per dinar if anyone is interested (that migh be confusing to some here).

Great post +1 from me :P:P:P:P:P

100 on the BS meter !!!! How did you become an Advanced member ???

Too many people bite on every rumor that on a story, made up to enlighten, there are fools who think it was a true cash in story. Rediculous!

Hi all are you all morons..... where in my post does it say I cashed in at a bank''''''''''' It was Mickey D's that cashed my dinar.... just being sarcastic about last night Guru Hype.... what are you people smoking..... Link Mickeydees.com

Thanks Hitman for the morning laugh. It's ashame people read everything as being real. I am surprised the post didn't start a massive rush to the banks. Thanks again.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hitman this was a great story, thank you. I gave you a plus, I can't believe people were mad at this story. What were they smokin,or did they fall out of bed. Anyway I enjoyed the story. Don't usually read rumors, but the title got me. I have'nt read any okie stuff in so long. I guess I could'nt resist.

Go Iraq, Go Rv

You are an Idiot!!!!

Nothing will happen untill Obama signs the Bill sitting on his desk for over a monthe & the Iraqi Parliment votes on LOP RV. Then the CBI must give the go ahead to all the Forex globally. Then & only then, can the banks cash you out.

The banks are not in business to cash customers out & take a loss on some rumors. The banks can't react on nothing.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sounds like a story in the tradition of " It was the Night before Christmas"... Not so cheerful, though........

This one kinda hits you like a fist in the stomach.....

MAN WHAT DID YOU SMOKE LAST NITE?????????????????????// :lol:

Same stuff as....

Okie

Blaino

Bluwolf

TerryK

etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.

And people call the guru's idiots?? :blink:

Holy cow, some of you actually "weren't sure" you believed that story??? God help us all.

Glad you found that bizarre too.........I was starting to wonder by reading the first comments......

Dude, did you hit your head recently? Or better yet, bank's name, branch, tellers name, details man. Or were the details lost in translation? Come on now, here's your time to shine, hitman.

It was meant to be a sarcastic post.....Obviously.

some people should just play with themself Justsan

Statistics show that most People on Planet Earth do.

Edited by umbertino