Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama Refuses to Sign Iraqi Dinar Revaluation US Tax Provision

On Friday 17th June 2011, the 44th President of the United States of America, Kenyan-born

Barack Obama, had on his desk in the White House Oval Office primary legislation for a

US Tax Provision relating to the Iraqi Dinar Revaluation cash-in within the US.

The proposed legislation requested eleven per cent tax. The President refused to sign

the document until he received more money in his personal off-shore accounts.

This executive refusal to sign further delayed the due and lawful disbursement of

The World Global Settlement Funds ($47 trillion), the implementation of the

US Dollar Refunding Project ($10 trillion), the long-agreed global debt jubilee

(universal debt forgiveness), and the introduction of the new precious metals-backed

international currencies.

The text linked above is a letter dated the 17th June 2011 from Pasadena Attorney Al

Clifton Hodges to the Chinese government through the Chinese Ambassador to the United

States, Zhang Yesui.

The direct Chinese involvement in the internal finances of the US dates from 2009 when a

$47 trillion Lien against the US Treasury and the US Federal Reserve Board was taken

out by élite monetary interests in the UK and China. More here (18.06.11).

Al Clifton Hodges' letter of the 17th June 2011 was copied to Michael Cottrell (a Basel list

payee for the US Dollar Refunding Project), Lindell Bonney (CIA, and also the UK's MI6

Paymaster at Bank of America, Richmond, Virginia) and Hu Jintao (President of the

People's Republic of China).

The text cites the background involvement of the Kissinger-Bush-Clinton syndicate and

Josef Ackermann (Deutsche Bank, Germany) in the illegal diversion of substantial

tranches of the international funds for personal gain. More here (17.06.11) and here

(14.06.11).

June 18, 2011

Be sure to go to the original article below to view the links referenced above.

article copied from: source

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 27

Good evening,

Thank you for the post; however, I am not an Obama fan by any stretch of the imagination, but I am a realist and do not believe any POTUS, this one included, would hinder legislation based upon personal off-shore accounts.

Now, he may refuse to sign and or refuse to engage in the process for other reasons, like holding out for a higher tax bracket because of the liberal TAX and SPEND mindset, but I highly doubt the one mentioned in the piece.

One also has to question the motives of the original author of the article and from which he/she obtained the information from the attorney of record, Clifton Hodges.

Thank you,

GG

• Upvote 3

This carries as much weight as the Guru News. How do you know? Is it fact? Or once again just political based drama from those who prefer a Republican in office?

I need facts with viable links from trusted sources, or this is in the file with Oakie.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What are you trying to say?

There are people who think that if you don't believe Obama was born in the USA it is because you are a racist and will latch on to anything that gets rid of him.

Of course it is possible to believe that he was not born here and still be a normal person who is not racist but accusing people of moral wrong doing is the current fad of the liberals that they try to use to invalidate your words.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 7

This carries as much weight as the Guru News. How do you know? Is it fact? Or once again just political based drama from those who prefer a Republican in office?

I need facts with viable links from trusted sources, or this is in the file with Oakie.

I agree with you fixxittmann. It would be advisable to give reliable references. The only thing you give is a secondary (or rumor) as your verification. Without it, you can mark this down a the leavings of the bulls in the yard.:)

On Friday 17th June 2011, the 44th President of the United States of America, Kenyan-born

Barack Obama, had on his desk in the White House Oval Office primary legislation for a

US Tax Provision relating to the Iraqi Dinar Revaluation cash-in within the US.

The proposed legislation requested eleven per cent tax. The President refused to sign

the document until he received more money in his personal off-shore accounts.

This executive refusal to sign further delayed the due and lawful disbursement of

The World Global Settlement Funds ($47 trillion), the implementation of the

US Dollar Refunding Project ($10 trillion), the long-agreed global debt jubilee

(universal debt forgiveness), and the introduction of the new precious metals-backed

international currencies.

The text linked above is a letter dated the 17th June 2011 from Pasadena Attorney Al

Clifton Hodges to the Chinese government through the Chinese Ambassador to the United

States, Zhang Yesui.

The direct Chinese involvement in the internal finances of the US dates from 2009 when a

$47 trillion Lien against the US Treasury and the US Federal Reserve Board was taken

out by élite monetary interests in the UK and China. More here (18.06.11).

Al Clifton Hodges' letter of the 17th June 2011 was copied to Michael Cottrell (a Basel list

payee for the US Dollar Refunding Project), Lindell Bonney (CIA, and also the UK's MI6

Paymaster at Bank of America, Richmond, Virginia) and Hu Jintao (President of the

People's Republic of China).

The text cites the background involvement of the Kissinger-Bush-Clinton syndicate and

Josef Ackermann (Deutsche Bank, Germany) in the illegal diversion of substantial

tranches of the international funds for personal gain. More here (17.06.11) and here

(14.06.11).

June 18, 2011

Be sure to go to the original article below to view the links referenced above.

article copied from: source

R U RACIST?

• Downvote 2

Who are the "sources" I shouldn't trust? Who is Oakie?

R U RACIST?

Not at all....I didn't write the article... did you go to the original link at the bottom and delve further into the information? That's what I'm trying to get at.... is it true?

Please advise -- what sources do you deem credible? Not credible. TIA

Who are the "sources" I shouldn't trust? Who is Oakie?

Not at all....I didn't write the article... did you go to the original link at the bottom and delve further into the information? That's what I'm trying to get at.... is it true?

Please advise -- what sources do you deem credible? Not credible. TIA

Better. Welcome and GLTY and all. Go RV.