Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A/C Newsletter

pokerplayer

Had a look and did not see this posted. As always it's not my opinion, just brought it over

pp

The UN Secretary General has recently released another news article

discussing the relationship between the Iraqi and Kuwaiti

governments. The UN Secretary would like the Iraqi government to

pay the 600 k in USD to help with the cost of locating the Kuwaiti

property, the archives, the Iraq-Kuwait Boundary maintenance

Project. The Iraqi government is not in a hurry to facilitate the

Kuwaiti government in helping them with these issues. The biggest

problem is the Port of Mubarak that is currently being built by the

Kuwaiti government. Iraq remains in Chapter Seven Sanctions.

Ban urges Iraq to show "tangible" progress to obligations towards

Kuwait

http://www.kuna.net.kw/NewsAgenciesPublicSite/ArticleDetails.aspx?id=2180458&Language=en

Anyone touring Baghdad would immediately notice many unfinished

construction projects. With each story being the same. The

construction companies involved in building these projects continue

building up until the operating capital has depleted. They then

stop paying the workers and flee the country. You can read about

these types of scenario's in the link below.

Iraq to fly home despairing Sri Lankan workers

http://newsok.com/iraq-to-fly-home-despairing-sri-lankan-workers/article/feed/275620#ixzz1SB0bbNwn

New Iraqi Currency

In a recent meeting I attended I learned that the updated design of

the new Iraqi currency has been completed. It has yet to be issued

as the approval from Prime Minister Nuri Maliki has not been

authorized. However, even after permission is given to release it

further steps have to take place as it has to go through the Iraqi

Parliament for a vote. As far as I can see, the schedule does not

allow for a vote on the new Iraqi currency before the start of

Ramadan. I have plans to send out a copy of the new notes to all

my subscribers just as soon as they are released. I'm sure you're

all very anxious to take a look at them. As I've said in the past,

the new notes will co-exist with the current Iraqi currency and the

value will stay the same for now.

I've been getting a few emails mentioning a certain forum which I

choose to call "The Call Fire-Team" (many will know who this is if

you follow this forum). Well, this particular forum has mentioned

that in order to re-denominate you have to have 1000 percent or

more inflation. This folks is simply NOT true. FYI: Iran is going

to be changing out their currency and dropping not three but four

zeros from the currency and Iran's inflation is 14%. Double that of

Iraq according to the Central Bank which stands at 7%. Indicators

point to Iraq's inflation rising in the month of July due to higher

prices of imported goods. Iraq imports everything and barely

exports goods to any country with the exception of oil.

Iran Cabinet Approves Plan to Re-Denominate Currency

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-07-12/iran-cabinet-approves-plan-to-re-denominate-currency-donya-says.html

Current MYTHS circulating in regards to Iraq:

1. Iraq is out of Chapter Seven Sanctions. I am quite sure I have

documented in my last two posts and pointed out that Iraq is still

under the UN Chapter Seven Sanctions and will be at least until the

end of the year and be evaluated again. I provided links from

reputable sources.

2. The Hydrocarbon Law has been passed. Or better known in Iraq

as the Oil & Gas Law. The truth of the matter is that this is

still in the draft form and still being reviewed by the Oil and Gas

committee of the Iraqi Government. The Iraqi government has

suspended all Oil contract agreements that were ongoing at this

time.

3. You can not wire more than 50K from Iraq. If that were the

case, that you couldn't wire anything over 50k usd out of Iraq then

Iraq would shut down in a new york minute. Here are the facts

according to the Central Bank of Iraq , anything under 50k usd is

non-taxable and anything over is taxable. For example, the Iraqi

Government employs Sri Lankans or workers from India. Hundreds of

them. How would they be expected every month to pay these employees

from all these various countries if you couldn't wire money out of

Iraq for more than the amount they needed. Many times they pay 500

salaries all at once. What I think some might be seeing is many

wire transfers under 50k, that is to avoid the tax.

4. Erbil agreement is completed. Truth of the matter is, there is

no Erbil agreement. In just two weeks you will see that was

nothing more than stall tactics. PM Maliki will not share power

with Dr. Alawi. Plus he did just say that it is unconstitutional.

5. All the Ministries have been seated. Not so. PM Maliki is

going to hold on to the Ministry of Defense and the Ministry of

Interior and will be eliminating the National Security position. He

may even combine that one with another ministry like the Interior.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

ok ok.. i gotta ask this? The thing that bugs the crap outta me about A/C is he states things that he coldnt possibly knows tries to debunk things he cannot. First warning he erbil agreement how does he know its all a myth and stall tactics Honestly this guy has been wrong before and many dont wanna see it.

Most importantly hee was wrong about shabbs not being in Rome also everything he has stated we have already seen and know A/C your getting pretty dry there bud.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

I for one, have read AC,s post for almost two years now. His post are more reliable than a lot of the news from Iraq sources. I think because he reports to the best of his ability and it is not what peeps want to hear, that brings him a lot of negetive comments. For those of you that dont like his assesment of the happings in Iraq, maybe you ought to camp out in Iraq and keep those of us over here, informed. And thats all I got too say about that! Terry B)

• Upvote 9

Guys... I think he is right on the money with this particular stuff. I find it very strange though that he keeps saying he is a part of these numerous meetings. Some in Parliament some with CBI with his posts. That is a stretch for me. I am still trying to figure this cat out. One thing I keep thinking though.... I keep getting the feeling he is a silent member here at DV. Anyone else get that notion?

• Upvote 4

The arrogance and writing style reminds me of the women at BBB that recently wrote about the IQD being a scam. She absolutely nothing about the subject, but wrote with such knowledge as if she was a UN representative and CBI board member. Same thing here with this newsletter.

Is it possible for an empty suit to be bloviated? I think so.

Guys... I think he is right on the money with this particular stuff. I find it very strange though that he keeps saying he is a part of these numerous meetings. Some in Parliament some with CBI with his posts. That is a stretch for me. I am still trying to figure this cat out. One thing I keep thinking though.... I keep getting the feeling he is a silent member here at DV. Anyone else get that notion?

who cares and i hope he responds because he has been wrong before just like all the other gurus.

A/C show yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yeah I get the feeling too! Sounds like he was a newb that got discouraged when it didn't RV 4 years ago and thought, "what the heck, if I can have my cake and eat it too, then no one else can!" (of course I'm sure this is not the case, it just sounds like it!) IMHO

Peace.

• Upvote 1

whole thing is starting to look like one big scam. and ***********************************

Simma down now! Not true. He has spent countless hours and money preparing for post plans. This is a business for him that he provides a successful place for us to visit. He doesn't force anyone to buy anything. Let me ask you this.... If all hell broke loose and the worst case scenario occurred which is Lop and a short window for us to trade or cash in our currency and basically leaving us holding pretty paper, wouldn't you want to be part of a big group with lots of Dinar?

I mean couldn't we all pool our worthless Dinar together at that point and go open a few hamburger joints and coffee shops in Iraq. Pay out dividends. Think outside the box my friends. We are all in this together and will find a way to profit no matter what. ;)

Edited by paperboy
edited out a statement that wasn't appropriate
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Simma down now! Not true. He has spent countless hours and money preparing for post plans. This is a business for him that he provides a successful place for us to visit. He doesn't force anyone to buy anything. Let me ask you this.... If all hell broke lose and the worst case scenario occurred which is Lop and a short window for us to trade or cash in our currency and basically leaving us holding pretty paper, wouldn't you want to be part of a big group with lots of Dinar?

I mean couldn't we all pool our worthless Dinar together at that point and go open a few hamburger joints and coffee shops in Iraq. Pay out dividends. Think outside the box my friends. We are all in this together and will find a way to profit no matter what. wink.gif

sounds good. But.. you and I both know that isn't going to happen. I wish we were all that close as a family but thats not the case sorry drox. Only way many are gonna be happy is if they Rv and we all are sittin pretty.

Edited by easyrider

I always enjoyed reading A/C blogs, because in the midst of all the hype he was bringing an alternative (I did not say right) perspective. However, the whole thing about Shabbs not being in Rome (I don't know either way in reality) when so many others were saying they had proof was weird.

Drox -

I totally believe he is a silent member on DV. But, I wonder what your connection between the meetings he supposedly attended and being a member was. Do you think he posts "info" just based on what he reads here? (lazy man's research)

Easy -

I agree that many here would only be happy with a significant RV! Truth be told I am hoping for finality either way. Lop (not going to happen....please) or RV just get it over with.

He is a bit ahead of the news cycle.

The compacting of the ministries is now being reported on.

Maliki's continued blocking of power sharing is a no brainer, and Shabibi just presented the RD plan to Maliki that AC referenced last month.

UNSC S/2011/373 report released June 20 is where Moon stated the UNSC would continue the commission for Kuwait and artifacts until Dec 2011.

He is responsive to email. If you have a valid point or question, my personal experience has been that he will address it in a future newsletter.

He has laid a few eggs, but, for the most part his newsletter helps fill in some of the blanks if you read the news from Iraq.

If all hell broke loose and the worst case scenario occurred which is Lop and a short window for us to trade or cash in our currency and basically leaving us holding pretty paper, wouldn't you want to be part of a big group with lots of Dinar?

I mean couldn't we all pool our worthless Dinar together at that point and go open a few hamburger joints and coffee shops in Iraq. Pay out dividends. Think outside the box my friends. We are all in this together and will find a way to profit no matter what. ;)

in this scenario yes a bigger group would have more dinar to maybe invest in something compared to a single holder. but it won't get you a higher rate or any special deals when cashing in at the bank. just plain simple facts. i know i am not joning any groups to cash in. i will get the same rate as a big group. and i won't have to worry about being on a list to any particular bank.