Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Post a video of the car you will be getting***

easyrider

I must be so boring. I drive a little Honda Fit that I love. I love not spending a lot at the gas pump, I can park in tight places and I can pack more stuff in it. I see no reason to get another vehicle since gas is not going to get less expensive. However I like the vehicles some of you picked. If you should happen to see a woman in a little white go-cart, wave!

• Upvote 1

How about a picture of the car I currently own...

and as soon as i decide what i would get to replace it I will do an update!

This is a Vintage car, the 19th Factory car ever made,

with only 763 original miles on it

It is a:

1967 Fiberfab Valkyrie

400horsepower

4 speed manual

and it's crap your pants fast!

Maybe I'll replace it with a Lotus Exige or a Lotus Evora...

something I can have fun with and still gets good MPG...

That is sweet how they got that spare in there.

I once looked at the Lotus also. They look nice but are very small.

A 99 GMC 4x4 I have is going to get completely over hauled its been good to me so I will be good to it. Just cause you have millions doesn't mean you need a half a million car keep it simple people.

don't get me wrong I plan on getting a new truck an F350 my first and last new truck.

VW Jedda TDI. I'm keeping it simple. cheap & practical. I don't want to draw attention to myself & keep a low profile if I hit it big over RV.

My same thought also. Somehow driving a cheap car while having a sizeable portfolio is very appealing to me (like having a great secret). I do, however, understand people wanting to own their dream vehicle.