Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

*****Bloomberg IQD data NOT available *****

EZ Killer...it was an honest mistake on my itouch the first person i see posted is Blonde_mix!! Wasnt trying to disrespect anyone, people on this site know im not like that

No harm done easy mistake to make. Just don't think people like this Blonde Mix person should be riding the coat tails of a newbie and trying to take credit for it. Bill Q posted asking a question Blonde tries to show off posting to everyone like she did some work and found out some info.

It was a newbie named BillQ who brought it up in a forum call Bloomberg.com hours ago that started this whole chat. Give credit where it is do.

Goody Goody Gum Drops! Lets give you a cookie. Who cares who gets credit. We are all looking for the facts & it was a good post reguardless. Now I think I might repost it too! Stick that up your pipe and smoke it <_<

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Sorry about that DVR1804

just got to get something of my chest so to speak :)

What is wrong with you, does it matter who brought this on here first, but let me just say before you go bad mouthing me, check what your saying first,

BillQ posted this at 8.45am if you want to really get your fact right BillQ was posted 8 hours after mine if you check the actual time, i posted mine just after midnight not 12.12 am

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Just checked on bloombergs currency exchange, as i do about 20 times a day for the past 3 months and today its says IQD data is currently not available :o

Dont know if this is anything but you never know :)

http://www.bloomberg.com/markets/currencies/

Senior Members riding on the coat tails of Newbies and taking credit for their work. Good Job. But this post was made by BillQ 3 hours before you in the forum bloomberg.com where you responded to him then stole it and reposted it. I bet you even complain about people that do things like this don't you? Taking credit for someone else's work, you already have the spoiled rich act down pat.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 9

No harm done easy mistake to make. Just don't think people like this Blonde Mix person should be riding the coat tails of a newbie and trying to take credit for it. Bill Q posted asking a question Blonde tries to show off posting to everyone like she did some work and found out some info.

Are you kidding me? I have nothing but respect for Blonde_mix, as I would assume alot of us do on this site. She brings alot of GREAT articles to this site and WOULD never try and take "credit" and like the post before this said WHO CARES!! I can appreciate where your coming from and im glad I was set straight, but to make the statement that Blonde_mix tried to steal the credit, come on LOL Nonetheless GO RV!!!!!

Sorry about that DVR1804

What is wrong with you, does it matter who brought this on here first, but let me just say before you go bad mouthing me, check what your saying first,

BillQ posted this at 8.45am if you want to really get your fact right BillQ was posted 8 hours after mine if you check the actual time, i posted mine just after midnight not 12.12 am

Well, well, whata ya know!! Thata baby Blonde_mix!! I know were wasting our time and being petty, but its either I respond to post's or ck the Bloomberg site every two minutes LOL :D

Senior Members riding on the coat tails of Newbies and taking credit for their work. Good Job. But this post was made by BillQ 3 hours before you in the forum bloomberg.com where you responded to him then stole it and reposted it. I bet you even complain about people that do things like this don't you? Taking credit for someone else's work, you already have the spoiled rich act down pat.

Take a closer look dude, i think you need to apologize. 11PM yesterday vs. 8AM today.

• Upvote 1

I AM WRONG, AND I APOLOGIZE. I did not follow the massages to the beginning to see to correct time stamp. I thought I Newbie was being taken advantage and thought he deserved his credit for the information he provided. Excuses aside I did not check the ALL the facts before I began my defense and attack which was completely wrong of me and for that I humbly apologize to Blonde Mix .

• Upvote 6

I AM WRONG, AND I APOLOGIZE. I did not follow the massages to the beginning to see to correct time stamp. I thought I Newbie was being taken advantage and thought he deserved his credit for the information he provided. Excuses aside I did not check the ALL the facts before I began my defense and attack which was completely wrong of me and for that I humbly apologize to Blonde Mix .

I can understand your impulse too defend !! Thanks for being cool, & you are now hereby anointed a full member of the COOL CAT CLUB!!! See ya at Possumes RV Party --- :rolleyes::oB):D:P:);)

• Upvote 2

Dont worry, apology accepted , lets just forget it happened , :)

Edited by blonde_minx
  • Upvote 1

Relax, turbo. Un-wad those panties and have a cold beverage.

Still not up. I've never used this converter.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Well I must get in on this thread....If this is it and the RV is about to commence...may I say that I thank you all for the information and laughs over the few months I have been a member of this group. I think most of you are compassionate, intelligent, and interesting people. If it is not time for the RV, then I am honored to continue to learn and laugh with most of you. God Bless you all, and go rv.

• Upvote 4

Well I must get in on this thread....If this is it and the RV is about to commence...may I say that I thank you all for the information and laughs over the few months I have been a member of this group. I think most of you are compassionate, intelligent, and interesting people. If it is not time for the RV, then I am honored to continue to learn and laugh with most of you. God Bless you all, and go rv.

Couldnt agree more my DV friend!! :D

Sorry about that DVR1804

I noticed the time that you posted it when I first read it this morning. You are right. Touche' BlondeMinx. And thanks again for all the work you have done today.

Sorry you got dragged into that, and thank you for your comments, :) it doesnt mater who posted what but when it becomes a silly personal attack and they cant even get the fact straight baffles me completely, :blink:

Ditto!

Just ran 1000 USD to IQD and received = -99 000.0000 on Dukascopy

Ran the same on xe.com and received 1000 USD to IQD = 1000 USD = 1,165,500 IQD

Very strange indeed.

1 IQD to USD on Dukascopy is showing 0.0101 USD

Is this our new rate? :o

The .0101 I believe is a default. If it were extrapolated it would be infinite (i.e. .010101010101010101 and so on). It's happened before.

That being said there is a lot going on today. Go RVVV!!!!