Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank teller intel based on Forum Rumors

Diamond4me

Today I went to FCB in Dallas to pickup my dinars which I ordere 2 weeks ago, any way I had a very interesting conversation with the teller.

Bank Teller: They won't be selling dinars after tonight.

Me: Why? Your bank won't be selling dinars or did you get any memo?

BT: We will be selling dinars but people with dinars will get paid tonight.

Me: Who told you?

BT: My source.

Me Who is your source?

BT: Customer who was here while ago to pickup his 1 million dinars.

Me: Where he got his information.

BT: He heard some news(may be from OKIE).

Me: (laughed) don't believe what people say to you, I heard same story six months ago but did not happen. I looked at her face and I saw disappointment. I asked her how much dinars do you own (a wild guess).

BT: 200K

Bottom line, people hear rumors on message board and they pass it on to bank teller and they pass it on to their other customers...sad, isn't it....

but

Expect the unexpected

BTW: OKIE was suppose to deliver some good news tonight, any updates?

Edited by Diamond4me
  • Upvote 3

Today I went to FCB in Dallas to pickup my dinars which I ordere 2 weeks ago, any way I had a very interesting conversation with the teller.

Me Who is your source?

Me: (laughed) don't believe what people say to you, I heard same story six months ago but did not happen. I looked at her face and I saw disappointment. I asked her how much dinars do you own (a wild guess).

Bottom line, people hear rumors on message board and they pass it on to bank teller and they pass it on to their other customers...sad, isn't it....

but

Expect the unexpected

PLEASE CAN YOU KEEP OKIE OUT OF HERE WITH ALL THE MISS HITS THIS GUY HAVE DONE DO YOU REALLY THINK HIS INTEL WOULD BE WELCOME???? FOR REAL INTEL WAIT TILL SCOOTER HIT THE SCENE NOW THATS REAL INTEL... MAYBE ONE DAY OKIE MIGHT GET THE CHANCE TO SAY I TOLD YOU SO WITH 1 OUT OUT OF 1MIL...LOL... ANYWAY HE IS ENTERTAINMENT......

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Why would you try to ban someone for putting a rumor in the rumor section. Try avoiding this section if you can't handle the rumors.

100% agreed +1 for you and OKIE determination to stay high and smoke cigars and bring us the latest intel, hope, and entertainment.

I hope OKIE smokes the same pipe the caterpillar did in Allison Wonderland. At least the caterpillar had foresight.

• Upvote 2

And there you have it, folks! Someone starts BS rumors on the internet that it is done, hundreds of thousands across the country get wind of these BS rumors and then thousands contact their banks and when they are told there is no change, these people btell the bank employees the RV has happened and they will be seeing it in their system anytime, then the bank employees start repeating these rumors to their customers, then they come back and post their bank stories on the internet as if they got first hand intel from some bank, and the BS rumor that started on these forums end up coming back full circle to these forums again.

People ask for information and when they get anything, they get over excited and never ask the right questions to try and validate the story they are being told by the bank employees. Like where did you get this from? Where did they get it from?

Now for the past week there are rumors saying there is no rate at all showing up on bank screens, and others report they went to their bank and the bank employee showed them the screen which is showing a rate which is the same old rate based on what banks will pay for the dinar, which about $6 hundred something per million. So there are no rates showing now, there are rates showing, to their systems are pinging and the numbers are rolling higher and higher until it settles at the new rate which BS rumors are saying up to $6+ to $8+.

Some of these people are either flat out lying and making these stories up or whoever they are getting these BS rumors from is lying to them and making them up. Every single rumor has turned out to be proven 100% false and they somehow expect people to believe their follow-up BS excuses that their rumors were accurate and true, but things change! Something happened where it was in process and only within hours of happening and they pulled the plug and pulled back on it again, and again, and again, and even after hundreds of times of saying it was done, locked in the system, and nothing can change or stop it now!

Then when anyone says anything about their BS they justify it by saying hey, this is the rumors section and if you don't like rumors then stop reading the rumor sections. Well these are not rumors, they are flat out BS lies! There is a big difference between a rumor and flat out lying. And if they themselves didn't make these lies up, their sources did and getting lies from a source does not make the lie a rumor just because you may have not made up the lie yourself.

There should be another section added next to the rumor sections to place real rumors in the rumors section and a lie section to place all these flat out BS lies in the lie section.

There is no doubt these lies are having an effect and impact on some people's lives. Especially those that are in dire straights. Their BS attempts of trying to justify their lies by saying it was posted in the rumors section so you should be more responsible for believing their intentional lies just doesn't cut it! But it's OK, because in the end all these liars will be judged by a higher power that will deal with them for all their intentional misdeeds they have done causing more hardships to those that were in such desperate situations and believed their lies because they were so down and out and desperate for some light at the end of the tunnel. How some of these people can sleep well at night is beyond me. They have no heart or soul and don't care who they hurt by all their misdeeds as long as they can keep getting the attention from the sheeple that continue to follow them and suck up all their BS lies! And if you ever call them out after their lies are proven to be lies after their BS claims didn't happen, well then you just have a bad negative attitude and you aren't a positive person. What is there to be positive about a bunch of made up BS lies?

• Upvote 1

BTW.....You know who all these mystery sources really are that they can never reveal? Someone starts a rumor post, they all read that rumor post, then someone else repeats the same rumor by them posting it as if they heard it from someone, then that second person posting the same rumor becomes another source saying the same thing, then they call their rumors verified as hearing the same thing from different sources that don't knoe each other, and before you know it, all the gurus are reporting the same BS made up rumors claiming they all have different sources, which all started out from one BS made up lied posted on the internet as a rumor! So they all just recyle the same BS rumors because none of them have any real contacts that really know anything. LOL

• Upvote 2

BTW.....You know who all these mystery sources really are that they can never reveal? Someone starts a rumor post, they all read that rumor post, then someone else repeats the same rumor by them posting it as if they heard it from someone, then that second person posting the same rumor becomes another source saying the same thing, then they call their rumors verified as hearing the same thing from different sources that don't knoe each other, and before you know it, all the gurus are reporting the same BS made up rumors claiming they all have different sources, which all started out from one BS made up lied posted on the internet as a rumor! So they all just recyle the same BS rumors because none of them have any real contacts that really know anything. LOL

+1 PT. That sums up the past 7-8 years in a nutshell.

Me Who is your source?

but

Expect the unexpected

Okie isn't just a joke, he is malicious and evil in what he does. This is example of this taken to another level. Very good post.

I just wonder how long it will take to BAN any message from Okie from this site. It won't stop him maybe, but when the word gets around Dinaria that this has happened, newbies will be aware earlier; maybe before they go out on a limb and buy ten million dinar with their credit card thinking it will RV tomorrow. Because this dud told them so. Okie is a purveyor of false hopes and despair. He obviously has NO sources, yet other similar "gurus" sling his warmed over crap like it is gospel. He is a blight upon this awesome investment. He serves no purpose that is good.