Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

good friend

bigrob

i talked with a guy who knew ths dinar stuff was the real deal and i gop big time in it. he knows nos only one thing it will rv that is for suer. my friend use to work in iraw and he told me over weekend its gonna happen this month. it;s all delay tatixs. i dont have proof but he spent alort of time in iraq. keep hopesd up.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 18

i talked with a guy who knew ths dinar stuff was the real deal and i gop big time in it. he knows nos only one thing it will rv that is for suer. my friend use to work in iraw and he told me over weekend its gonna happen this month. it;s all delay tatixs. i dont have proof but he spent alort of time in iraq. keep hopesd up.

Uhhhh.... DUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

'bigrob',

Good afternoon!

I am very sorry, but......what was that?????????????

Maybe you were typing in a moving vehicle or something, but if you get a chance, please decipher your post....!!!

Thank you,

GG

• Upvote 8

Did I decipher this correctly?

I talked with a guy who knows this dinar stuff is the real deal and I got into it big time. He only knows one thing now, it will RV that is for sure. My friend use to work in Iraq and he told me over the weekend that it's gonna happen this month. It's all delay tactics. I don't have proof but he spent a lot of time in Iraq. Keep hopes up.

btw welcome to DV.

Edited by speculatorsRIDE
  • Upvote 16

Wow a newbie with super secret Intel and a spelling problem at that! I am a believer for sure now. LOL

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Anyone translate into English?

• Upvote 1

'bigrob',

Good afternoon!

I am very sorry, but......what was that?????????????

Maybe you were typing in a moving vehicle or something, but if you get a chance, please decipher your post....!!!

Thank you,

GG

Maybe English is not his first language.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I talked with a guy who knows this dinar stuff is the real deal and I got into it big time. He only knows one thing now, it will RV that is for sure. My friend use to work in Iraq and he told me over the weekend that it's gonna happen this month. It's all delay tactics. I don't have proof but he spent a lot of time in Iraq. Keep hopes up.

btw welcome to DV.

Very impressive speculatorsride! I feel certain you developed these skills deciphering the translated articles from Iraq. LOL Can you read arabic now as well?? You are good!

Edited by FarmersDaughter

btw welcome to DV.

Thanks Speculator's Ride. Glad you got that decoder ring in your cracker jack box :lol: I was thinking taxes...you went with tactics.

+1 for you and the original poster. Also, Golden Goose - the moving vehicle nearly busted my gut :lol::lol::lol:

Translated...

I went out to dinner with this guy and got a great deal and something happend (not clear what) and his friend was sued. His Friend evidently worked there at the restaurant Iraw (Believed to be a sushi bar). The weekend prior, he has this dream that he was going to be sued this month. He tried running away and called a taxi but they were all delayed due to a spike in business. Evidently he finally got a taxi and somehow ended up in Iraq where he spent a lot of time and gave him hope.

I will translate further as more comes in...

GR

• Upvote 3