Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Serious Question re RV vs LOP

Chilliherb

G'day Guys & Gals

Can anyone explain to me in layman's terms why it is detrimental to the Iraqi Global launch of their currency for it to be LOPPED before a RV as opposed to it being RV'd and then LOPPED.

seems to me that a LOP has always been the plan but please I am open to reasonable debate on this. Sorry I bought this here but the other topic area does not appear to attract the sharpest axes

Cheers Chilli

Edited by Chilliherb
  • Upvote 1

G'day Guys & Gals

Can anyone explain to me in layman's terms why it is detrimental to the Iraqi Global launch of their currency for it to be LOPPED before a RV as opposed to it being RV'd and then LOPPED.

seems to me that a LOP has always been the plan but please I am open to reasonable debate on this. Sorry I bought this here but the other topic area does not appear to attract the sharpest axes

Cheers Chilli

Its just another one of those "forum facts" regarding how a LOP will destroy everything they are working for, and that no one will want to touch them and invest in them if they do it......

It wont hurt anything....it would actually be a sign of stabilization in their case since they have had inflation under control for sometime now and it would be a step in the rightdirection to RD and cut the inflated money supply down....

Dont listen to the ones who say its impossible cause its not.....its what makes this a high risk investment and not a guaranteed million dollar maker....Im not saying this is their only choice or that this is what I want, I just have a good understanding of what outcomes we could see.....

• Upvote 1

I would research what Scooter has done and listen to 8Ball and Breitling, most banks now don't sell Dinar and dealers have slowed down because Iraq isn't allowing Dinar to leave their country like before. Don't listen to people who try to claim that the streets in Iraq are flowing with 25K notes either, as some have claimed. They have been removing (lifting) much of the large denominations in Iraq for a while now and needed to do this to get an idea of the amount of large denominations outside the country.

Most people in Iraq do not carry around pockets full of 25K like some might want you to think, there is over 20% unemployment and the average citizen is poor, many prefer to use the US dollar for ease of purchasing and the Iraq government is educating their citizens to use the Dinar and not the US dollar, as they are afraid or confused about the change coming.

So imo the RV will take place first (at a lower rate) with the lower denominations released as well and then down the road they will RD the whole currency with the newer bills being printed and released to replace the bills we have now.

So we have to wait for the RV and rate, and hope for a nice profit, but I wouldn't look for the lame RV amount being tossed around from the gurus.

Bottom line is I doubt Iraq is going to "erase" 3 zeros off the actual bills, that would be even more confusing to the average Iraqi and after selling their Dinar into the market for investment into their country, a "LOP" would just be an insult to their "investors".

Whatever happens, we will see a profit and have gained some valuable knowledge on the country of Iraq and world currency trading. Enjoy the rest of the ride.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I would research what Scooter has done and listen to 8Ball and Breitling, most banks now don't sell Dinar and dealers have slowed down because Iraq isn't allowing Dinar to leave their country like before. Don't listen to people who try to claim that the streets in Iraq are flowing with 25K notes either, as some have claimed. They have been removing (lifting) much of the large denominations in Iraq for a while now and needed to do this to get an idea of the amount of large denominations outside the country.

Most people in Iraq do not carry around pockets full of 25K like some might want you to think, there is over 20% unemployment and the average citizen is poor, many prefer to use the US dollar for ease of purchasing and the Iraq government is educating their citizens to use the Dinar and not the US dollar, as they are afraid or confused about the change coming.

So imo the RV will take place first (at a lower rate) with the lower denominations released as well and then down the road they will RD the whole currency with the newer bills being printed and released to replace the bills we have now.

So we have to wait for the RV and rate, and hope for a nice profit, but I wouldn't look for the lame RV amount being tossed around from the gurus.

Bottom line is I doubt Iraq is going to "erase" 3 zeros off the actual bills, that would be even more confusing to the average Iraqi and after selling their Dinar into the market for investment into their country, a "LOP" would just be an insult to their "investors".

Whatever happens, we will see a profit and have gained some valuable knowledge on the country of Iraq and world currency trading. Enjoy the rest of the ride.

Read more:

Sounds good to me ............

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 2

Banks aren't selling it because it is hard to get out of Iraq? That does not make much sense considering the currency dealers don't seem to be having any problems keeping their sales machine churning and sending dinar out every single day to new and existing customers. When you can go to one of the major dinar dealer sites and still purchase hundreds of millions of dinar in one order, they are not having a shortage or hard time restocking their supply. Another possibility of why the banks are stepping back from the dinar is that they do not want to be associated as a being a participant in something that many people have purported to be a scam.

While I respect Scooter's opinion, nobody has been able to answer the simple question of how/why Iraq would miraculously jump from having and monetary system valued presently at well less then $75 billion, to soaring into the trillions of dollars. Even a $0.10 revaluation at current monetary levels stated by the CBI would put it around $6 trillion. To put that in perspective, Kuwait has a monetary system of around $100 billion, Saudi Arabia at something like $320 billion. Just how is Iraq supposed to come in at over 10 times the monetary system of those two countries combined?

While I would like to see it, I know everyone would - but people have become content in having numbers thrown out that make it look like they will be made millionaires without ever looking behind the curtain to see what is fact and was is not.

• Upvote 3

Banks aren't selling it because it is hard to get out of Iraq? That does not make much sense considering the currency dealers don't seem to be having any problems keeping their sales machine churning and sending dinar out every single day to new and existing customers. When you can go to one of the major dinar dealer sites and still purchase hundreds of millions of dinar in one order, they are not having a shortage or hard time restocking their supply. Another possibility of why the banks are stepping back from the dinar is that they do not want to be associated as a being a participant in something that many people have purported to be a scam.

While I respect Scooter's opinion, nobody has been able to answer the simple question of how/why Iraq would miraculously jump from having and monetary system valued presently at well less then $75 billion, to soaring into the trillions of dollars. Even a $0.10 revaluation at current monetary levels stated by the CBI would put it around $6 trillion. To put that in perspective, Kuwait has a monetary system of around $100 billion, Saudi Arabia at something like $320 billion. Just how is Iraq supposed to come in at over 10 times the monetary system of those two countries combined?

While I would like to see it, I know everyone would - but people have become content in having numbers thrown out that make it look like they will be made millionaires without ever looking behind the curtain to see what is fact and was is not.

Currency dealers have been sending "Dumpers" out for the last month or so to get people off the Dinar and try to sell it back. The Dealers buy it back at a reduced rate so they get some profit there when they resell it to the newbies jumping into the investment. This site alone I have seen many people offering to sell their Dinar and some people are forced to unfortunately and this is no doubt happening on all sites as well as outside of the sites.

Now as for your "numbers" I wouldn't want to guess on that, because IF they have been "lifting" the 3 zero currency (removing it) we have no idea on how much has been removed and what their goal was. I have seen some say 70%-80% but haven't seen actual documents but I doubt they would want us seeing any documents if they exist.

The banks there were just closed for the year end audit so I heard, so what better way to find out how much Dinar is in the hands of people like us, I presume they would know how much any Country has in their possession, so once they know what is left out there and what they have "taken" in the rate amount will be easier to decide on.

Again, just my opinion but it is the way I hope it goes, and yes I am aware as everyone else is on the different roads this all may take, but I'm sticking with this one.

Thanks for the post...Peace and hurry the heck up Iraq.(go RV)

Currency dealers have been sending "Dumpers" out for the last month or so to get people off the Dinar and try to sell it back. The Dealers buy it back at a reduced rate so they get some profit there when they resell it to the newbies jumping into the investment. This site alone I have seen many people offering to sell their Dinar and some people are forced to unfortunately and this is no doubt happening on all sites as well as outside of the sites.

Now as for your "numbers" I wouldn't want to guess on that, because IF they have been "lifting" the 3 zero currency (removing it) we have no idea on how much has been removed and what their goal was. I have seen some say 70%-80% but haven't seen actual documents but I doubt they would want us seeing any documents if they exist.

The banks there were just closed for the year end audit so I heard, so what better way to find out how much Dinar is in the hands of people like us, I presume they would know how much any Country has in their possession, so once they know what is left out there and what they have "taken" in the rate amount will be easier to decide on.

Again, just my opinion but it is the way I hope it goes, and yes I am aware as everyone else is on the different roads this all may take, but I'm sticking with this one.

Thanks for the post...Peace and hurry the heck up Iraq.(go RV)

About the "dumpers", I guess you have some evidence other than the claims made in chat and rumor posts about that? Given the number of people that seem to still be buying dinar, there is no possible way they would keep up with demand relying on those selling their dinar back.

In regards to currency levels, the CBI updates their financials very regularly and it is posted on their website for anyone that chooses to monitor it to see. While I cannot claim that the numbers to be 100% accurate, I would definitely put more belief into their stated levels that that of the chat logs and rumor posts. The stated levels by the CBI have not gone down like some people claim, they have been rising steadily.

The claims of 70% of the 000 notes being removed from circulation started last year when an article came out, and like so many others, was taken completely out of context and twisted to fit a theory someone had, repeated over and over until it became just another "forum fact". Here is the original article Link

HopfulTxn, do you have evidence for your statement?

"...About the "dumpers", I guess you have some evidence other than the claims made in chat and rumor posts about that? Given the number of people that seem to still be buying dinar, there is no possible way they would keep up with demand relying on those selling their dinar back..."

Thank you.

G'day Guys & Gals

Cheers Chilli

Hey Chilliherb,

Good luck getting the reasonable debate you are looking for on this issue. There are some on this site that are willing to debate it and a few I see have already posted but the majority don't want to hear anything other than they are going to be rich. I see the nonsense about dinar being scarce in Iraq has already showed it's ugly face in this thread and all I can say is don't believe it. These people who post this jibberish will never once explain how it is possible for them to "remove" 000 notes from circulation they will only spout it off as the truth because they want to believe it. I have been begging for some kind of proof of the reduction of 000 notes and have yet to hear a reply. Pumpers and gurus have done their jobs exceptionally well when it comes to this issue so it isn't surprising that so many are misinformed. People believe what they want to be true.

Anyway, your origianl question is a good one and in my opinion the whole point is to deflate an inflated money supply. They currenlty have somewhere around 27 trillion dinar in circulation. That is something that we have documentation of and you will hear people say that it is old documentation and that they have removed the majority from circulation which is ludicrus. They simply cannot come out overnight and say OK we RV to 1.00. That would put their money supply near 50 trillion USD after adding the 20 trillion electronic which is an impossibility. You will never hear the gurus or the rate throwers tell you this. Only that they will RV soon. They have to reduce the amount of dinar in circulation. Period. And until someone can show me how they can do that other than a RD then I will take Iraq on it's word. Surely there is a way and I hold out hope to hear it.

Hey Chilliherb,

Good luck getting the reasonable debate you are looking for on this issue. There are some on this site that are willing to debate it and a few I see have already posted but the majority don't want to hear anything other than they are going to be rich. I see the nonsense about dinar being scarce in Iraq has already showed it's ugly face in this thread and all I can say is don't believe it. These people who post this jibberish will never once explain how it is possible for them to "remove" 000 notes from circulation they will only spout it off as the truth because they want to believe it. I have been begging for some kind of proof of the reduction of 000 notes and have yet to hear a reply. Pumpers and gurus have done their jobs exceptionally well when it comes to this issue so it isn't surprising that so many are misinformed. People believe what they want to be true.

Anyway, your origianl question is a good one and in my opinion the whole point is to deflate an inflated money supply. They currenlty have somewhere around 27 trillion dinar in circulation. That is something that we have documentation of and you will hear people say that it is old documentation and that they have removed the majority from circulation which is ludicrus. They simply cannot come out overnight and say OK we RV to 1.00. That would put their money supply near 50 trillion USD after adding the 20 trillion electronic which is an impossibility. You will never hear the gurus or the rate throwers tell you this. Only that they will RV soon. They have to reduce the amount of dinar in circulation. Period. And until someone can show me how they can do that other than a RD then I will take Iraq on it's word. Surely there is a way and I hold out hope to hear it.

Si Senor! I concur....

• Upvote 2

HopfulTxn, do you have evidence for your statement?

"...About the "dumpers", I guess you have some evidence other than the claims made in chat and rumor posts about that? Given the number of people that seem to still be buying dinar, there is no possible way they would keep up with demand relying on those selling their dinar back..."

Thank you.

Good question... Definitive proof, no... But considering that two of the dinar dealers currently have packages that a person can make single orders of 100 million dinar, another dinar dealer stating in November that they sold around 20 billion dinar per month - I am still calling BS on the dinar dealers having problems getting dinar...

Take it or leave it, does not matter to me - but at least I know I am not simply regurgitating nothing but a 'forum fact'.

End Quote

Agreed. Unfortunately. We'll keep watching.

Good question... Definitive proof, no... But considering that two of the dinar dealers currently have packages that a person can make single orders of 100 million dinar, another dinar dealer stating in November that they sold around 20 billion dinar per month - I am still calling BS on the dinar dealers having problems getting dinar...

Take it or leave it, does not matter to me - but at least I know I am not simply regurgitating nothing but a 'forum fact'.

Well I would assume you have a link to provide PROOF of that. Otherwise your no further than us with our opinion.

About the "dumpers", I guess you have some evidence other than the claims made in chat and rumor posts about that? Given the number of people that seem to still be buying dinar, there is no possible way they would keep up with demand relying on those selling their dinar back.

In regards to currency levels, the CBI updates their financials very regularly and it is posted on their website for anyone that chooses to monitor it to see. While I cannot claim that the numbers to be 100% accurate, I would definitely put more belief into their stated levels that that of the chat logs and rumor posts. The stated levels by the CBI have not gone down like some people claim, they have been rising steadily.

The claims of 70% of the 000 notes being removed from circulation started last year when an article came out, and like so many others, was taken completely out of context and twisted to fit a theory someone had, repeated over and over until it became just another "forum fact". Here is the original article Link

I've stated as much myself in other threads.....IMO, your spot on. Both keep and I posted the key financials, but most choose to ignore the facts.

Go RV!

LOL....say what you really feel!!! Hahaha

I've stated as much myself in other threads.....IMO, your spot on. Both keep and I posted the key financials, but most choose to ignore the facts.

Well of course because it goes against EVERYTHING they were told when they first jumped on the roller coaster!! LOL

Hey Keepem, I miss Jim. HEY JIM!!!!!! YOUR POST ARE SORELY MISSED MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!

He is still around a little....but Im pretty sure he is mostly at the other new site....

Haha... I see you have been converted. Too funny.

Hopefultxn and Dinarck nice work. Guys... Enoch8 lays it out in a simple explanation for all to understand. Did you see it? :blink:

Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't part of Enoch8's theory based on the CBI monetizing the Iraqi oil as part of their 'non-liquid assets'? If so, I would like to find one country that has been allowed by the IMF to use their oil supply in this manner. I would also like to see something that would even allow the CBI to claim the oil as an asset of their own.

I am not against it happening the way some people have claimed is an inevitability - but many countries have been in the situation like Iraq, and when they deflated their monetary system levels back to manageable sizes, all did it in the same manner - and none of them did in the manner that some people now claim is inevitable for Iraq.

In regards to claiming oil as a non-liquid asset to value their currency, I have yet to find any country that has been able to use their oil supply in such a manner. Iran has recently spoke about redenomination of their currency, but why do that if they could just monetize their entire oil supply. Why wouldn't Venezuela do it since they claimed larger reserves than Saudi Arabia late last year, albeit a lesser quality oil.

I understand Enoch8 has his theory of how they could do it, but since there has been nothing put forward that the theory is a possibility under IMF guidelines then it's really not an explanation of how it will work. JMO.

• Upvote 3

Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't part of Enoch8's theory based on the CBI monetizing the Iraqi oil as part of their 'non-liquid assets'? If so, I would like to find one country that has been allowed by the IMF to use their oil supply in this manner. I would also like to see something that would even allow the CBI to claim the oil as an asset of their own.

I am not against it happening the way some people have claimed is an inevitability - but many countries have been in the situation like Iraq, and when they deflated their monetary system levels back to manageable sizes, all did it in the same manner - and none of them did in the manner that some people now claim is inevitable for Iraq.

In regards to claiming oil as a non-liquid asset to value their currency, I have yet to find any country that has been able to use their oil supply in such a manner. Iran has recently spoke about redenomination of their currency, but why do that if they could just monetize their entire oil supply. Why wouldn't Venezuela do it since they claimed larger reserves than Saudi Arabia late last year, albeit a lesser quality oil.

I understand Enoch8 has his theory of how they could do it, but since there has been nothing put forward that the theory is a possibility under IMF guidelines then it's really not an explanation of how it will work. JMO.

Actually, I think they can, (I've been following the IMF for years now) but my question is, why would they want to make speculators wealthy at their expense when they can rd, at what is a comparatively small expense, get back their dinar, and then increase the value.

(B) Under an international monetary system of the kind prevailing on January 1, 1976, exchange arrangements may include (i) the maintenance by a member of a value for its currency in terms of the special drawing right or another denominator, other than gold, selected by the member, or (ii) cooperative arrangements by which members maintain the value of their currencies in relation to the value of the currency or currencies of other members, or (iii) other exchange arrangements of a member's choice.
Edited by MrFnHappy
  • Upvote 1