Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Too Many Similarities To Ignore...

Just want to throw this out there. When respected DV members like sonny1, ronscarpa and speculatorsRIDE...who have earned that respect with level headed discussions and a healthy dose of skepticism of anything that comes across these boards...all begin pointing at July 5th...maybe there is something to it. Perhaps we should not be so quick to doubt. Who says the CBI has to show the rate on their website first? Would they really be so quick to show their hand? It's only 36 more hours. Let's enjoy the holiday thankful for our freedoms and hopeful for an RV.

• Upvote 11

Just want to throw this out there. When respected DV members like sonny1, ronscarpa and speculatorsRIDE...who have earned that respect with level headed discussions and a healthy dose of skepticism of anything that comes across these boards...all begin pointing at June 5th...maybe there is something to it. Perhaps we should not be so quick to doubt. Who says the CBI has to show the rate on their website first? Would they really be so quick to show their hand? It's only 36 more hours. Let's enjoy the holiday thankful for our freedoms and hopeful for an RV.

Let's hope July 5th is our day!!!!!

Unfortunately, I think you had a brain freeze like me at times. Don't you mean 5th July and not June. Just checking. If so I believe that the 5th will be on track too. Like you said,"Hey don't throw stones & curse at anyone yet. Only few hours to go!" RV There Yet??? I desperately want to yell back... VR THERE !!!!!!!!!!! rolleyes.gifbiggrin.gif

• Upvote 3

Unfortunately, I think you had a brain freeze like me at times. Don't you mean 5th July and not June. Just checking. If so I believe that the 5th will be on track too. Like you said,"Hey don't throw stones & curse at anyone yet. Only few hours to go!" RV There Yet??? I desperately want to yell back... VR THERE !!!!!!!!!!! rolleyes.gifbiggrin.gif

Leave it to someone with an eagle eye to catch that! Good one! smile.gif

Speaking of eagles... I positively love to carve them... and I am not fussy... be they bald or golden! wink.gif

Edited by RodandStaff

Just want to throw this out there. When respected DV members like sonny1, ronscarpa and speculatorsRIDE...who have earned that respect with level headed discussions and a healthy dose of skepticism of anything that comes across these boards...all begin pointing at June 5th...maybe there is something to it. Perhaps we should not be so quick to doubt. Who says the CBI has to show the rate on their website first? Would they really be so quick to show their hand? It's only 36 more hours. Let's enjoy the holiday thankful for our freedoms and hopeful for an RV.

'Mack0121',

Good afternoon!

Thank you for your post; I really enjoy the Fort Meyers, Naples, and Marco Island area, very beautiful......

Have a good day and Happy Fourth of July to you and your family.

GG

Just want to throw this out there. When respected DV members like sonny1, ronscarpa and speculatorsRIDE...who have earned that respect with level headed discussions and a healthy dose of skepticism of anything that comes across these boards...all begin pointing at July 5th...maybe there is something to it. Perhaps we should not be so quick to doubt. Who says the CBI has to show the rate on their website first? Would they really be so quick to show their hand? It's only 36 more hours. Let's enjoy the holiday thankful for our freedoms and hopeful for an RV.

Or maybe it's just a coincidence and all the intel and the friends & relatives talk they based their conviction on is not the truth... Not surprising as it has happened 1000's of times already.. Not saying it's their credibility at stake.... But the one of those they have relied on. Again it has happened for years that way. People trusting others who would talk untrue stuff.

Or maybe it's just a coincidence and all the intel and the friends & relatives talk they based their conviction on is not the truth... Not surprising as it has happened 1000's of times already.. Not saying it's their credibility at stake.... But the one of those they have relied on. Again it has happened for years that way. People trusting others who would talk untrue stuff.

And I absolutely agree with your healthy skepticism. I will be very surprised if speculatorsRIDE doesn't follow up like you asked. Thanks for your response. Time will tell.

• Upvote 1

Mack- thank YOU for a positive, level headed post. I finally made an account here after a year of watching many sites but mostly this one. I just actually decided I wanted to start posting as I have learned SO much from y'all. I feel like I know most of you all by now, ha!

Anyway, it's refreshing to see a positive post. I feel like too many newbies and a few others continuously spew negativity in here like someone pissed in their cheerios, afternoon coffee AND bed time tea. It's like, TimS who earlier told us all to get a life and stop checking the boards all the time. What!? I personally enjoy the roller coaster, the dream, the positive posts and the vast amount of things I learn here everyday. To the nay-Sayers: if you lost the faith and the hope and the stamina--see-ya-bye. None of the rest of us needs a "reality check" or the "its not gonna happen statements. As said by many before me, we are all here for the same reason. Stay positive and logical! Happy 4th Everyone from Ft Hood/Killeen, TX! God Bless our troops and Go RV! ;)

And I absolutely agree with your healthy skepticism. I will be very surprised if speculatorsRIDE doesn't follow up like you asked. Thanks for your response. Time will tell.

Thank you ....A plus from me.... Good Luck to us.

Edited by umbertino

If I remember correctly a few months ago when the citizens staged their Mega Protest, Sonny1 said it MUST RV before the protest. Well it did not. Then a couple of days later he said how he was gonna sell all his Dinars. Then he comes out with a 3 week window, which was roughly 3 weeks ago. Now we hear the RV will happen by Tuesday. Hmm....

• Upvote 1

If I remember correctly a few months ago when the citizens staged their Mega Protest, Sonny1 said it MUST RV before the protest. Well it did not. Then a couple of days later he said how he was gonna sell all his Dinars. Then he comes out with a 3 week window, which was roughly 3 weeks ago. Now we hear the RV will happen by Tuesday. Hmm....

I'm glad I wasn't the only one to notice this......

We'll find out in a couple of days. I hope everybody will get super relaxed and not sweat it....

If this July 5 &6 window doesn't pop up ( very likely it won't ) then we will be given another one ( and another one)....

Stay grounded and enjoy it.

• Upvote 2

Now you're catching on.

It has RV'd every month since I've been on this site, just can't cash in yet...LOL

• Upvote 1

I think this is probably the one, if not the one and only, most complex financial transaction that the world has ever seen. It is not just a case of Iraq deciding to RV at a date and time they choose. The complexities are immense, and if you have been around, you know that.

How can any one person know exactly when the RV hammer will come down. Even Maliki and Shabibi do not have complete control of this.

I respect individuals that do their research and analysis, and THEN bring their opinion to us. Sonny1 and the other respected individuals, are giving information based EDUCATED assumptions as to when the RV will take place.

So much of the plan came to fruition on June 30, and the few pieces left of the puzzle are being placed right now.

Unless you have verifiable data to bring to the table, and an educated opinion, I would suggest you just say thank you to the folks that have put their *** on the line to share with you the information that they put together. As far as I know, the only real information has come from the people that will not get any financial gain from sharing the information.

We have to get out of our myopic RV investment ME ME ME world, and look at the big picture as to what had to take place, what has happened, and what is left. This is huge, and very few take the time, or have the interest to understand what has played out.

Be thankful we were born in the country we were born in, and thank the soldiers and their families for the sacrifices they have made so that we could be involved in this investment, and then sit here and complain about it.

How can any one person know exactly when the RV hammer will come down. Exactly

Unless you have verifiable data to bring to the table, Seems Nobody's data is verifiable. ' Unnamed Sources' are not verifiable

and an educated opinion, I would suggest you just say thank you to the folks that have put their *** on the line to share with you the information that they put together.

An educated opinion is fine, an example of this is SCOOTER and his research. Throwing out a guaranteed date (or time frame) is not an opinion whatsoever. Clearly two different things

Still though, I have always enjoyed your posts.