Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

****Dinar rumors***

easyrider

[Epson78] ***************[blaino] OK, Citizen Members of the New another site.com... STAND BY FOR "HOPIUM INSERTION" ..... Well, from several well connected Contacts, who have several Political affiliations, and some have direct links to elected officials at the State and Federal level... it appears that some of our Politicians have been through a very private exchange where they were provided an opportunity to convert their IQD to vouchers! The rate for them, or us is yet to be posted... (we anticipate the imminent arrival of the "rate"... and we have decided that we like the 5.25 GBP number just fine!) Once the rate is "live'... they will then be allowed to convert their IQD (from the voucher) into other forms. The Voucher is like a statement/check stating the holder has XXXX amount of IQD on deposit with the issuer. In this way the individual has already been through the authentication process (currency has been checked to make sure it's real, etc) and can "go directly to the front of the line"... with no stack of IQD to carry around. Anyway, more as I get it.... Blaino***********

[9:26:40 PM] Folks, I also went to BofA yesterday afternoon. The Manager and Assistant Manager are both well aware of my purchases of Dinar and they have assisted me in my purchases from time to time. The Manager was out so the Assistant Manager got the currency book out to check on the IQD. For the first time, the red warning label over the photos of the notes was gone. That label (which still appears on several currencies in the book) says DO NOT BUY OR EXCHANGE. Seeing that, she called the foreign exchange department and asked if it was OK for her to cash in the notes (I took four of them with me), and if so what the rate was. The gentleman she spoke with was unaware of the fact that Iraq had gone international and was unaware of any RV. When she told him what I had conveyed to her concerning the changes taking place with the RV of the currency, he told her to tell me to come back next week and check with them again.

She was honestly quite surprised that he knew so little. I told her about my years in international banking, and told her that the FE officer's ignorance was really not surprising at all -- that when I was in that banking realm there were surprisingly few people within the banks who even had a clue about these kinds of transactions. It does not surprise me at all to see all the negative responses some of the family members have had when they checked with their branches of BofA or Chase or Wells Fargo -- not surprising at all! When the rate is released the information will become available to a much wider range of people within each banking system, and the info will be much more readily available to all.

Hang in there! IT HAS HAPPENED, EVEN IF YOU CAN'T SEE IT YET !!!!!

Blessings on you.

Eagle1

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 7

[Epson78] ***************[blaino] OK, Citizen Members of the New another site.com... STAND BY FOR "HOPIUM INSERTION" ..... Well, from several well connected Contacts, who have several Political affiliations, and some have direct links to elected officials at the State and Federal level... it appears that some of our Politicians have been through a very private exchange where they were provided an opportunity to convert their IQD to vouchers! The rate for them, or us is yet to be posted... (we anticipate the imminent arrival of the "rate"... and we have decided that we like the 5.25 GBP number just fine!) Once the rate is "live'... they will then be allowed to convert their IQD (from the voucher) into other forms. The Voucher is like a statement/check stating the holder has XXXX amount of IQD on deposit with the issuer. In this way the individual has already been through the authentication process (currency has been checked to make sure it's real, etc) and can "go directly to the front of the line"... with no stack of IQD to carry around. Anyway, more as I get it.... Blaino***********

[9:26:40 PM] Folks, I also went to BofA yesterday afternoon. The Manager and Assistant Manager are both well aware of my purchases of Dinar and they have assisted me in my purchases from time to time. The Manager was out so the Assistant Manager got the currency book out to check on the IQD. For the first time, the red warning label over the photos of the notes was gone. That label (which still appears on several currencies in the book) says DO NOT BUY OR EXCHANGE. Seeing that, she called the foreign exchange department and asked if it was OK for her to cash in the notes (I took four of them with me), and if so what the rate was. The gentleman she spoke with was unaware of the fact that Iraq had gone international and was unaware of any RV. When she told him what I had conveyed to her concerning the changes taking place with the RV of the currency, he told her to tell me to come back next week and check with them again.

She was honestly quite surprised that he knew so little. I told her about my years in international banking, and told her that the FE officer's ignorance was really not surprising at all -- that when I was in that banking realm there were surprisingly few people within the banks who even had a clue about these kinds of transactions. It does not surprise me at all to see all the negative responses some of the family members have had when they checked with their branches of BofA or Chase or Wells Fargo -- not surprising at all! When the rate is released the information will become available to a much wider range of people within each banking system, and the info will be much more readily available to all.

Blessings on you.

Eagle1

Any info on the two tier exchange rate. Rumors abound of a higher exchange rate for the Feds, politicians, corporations, FOREX & all the George Soros' of the world. A lower exchange rate for the small investor like us. We are playing the big man's game. They will try to change the rules in the middle of the game to their advantage.

• Upvote 1

More Bank Rumors, i have yet to see any truth in the rumors. From smiling and winking tellers to bonehead foreign exchange managers. I don't think major banks would hire idiots to manage something as Iraqi Dinar or any other foreign investments that could make the banks a fortune. That is my take on the bank rumors.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

You wonder about the inner workings of the minds of some of these posters. What joy do they get out of this? Meanwhile, many people who are hurting- see the heading and take hope only to see that this is outrageous. Would like to be able to follow up on all these liars and individually kick their asses. I have now turned inward-have been defeated by all this. Do not go out for dinner, will barricade myself in my dark room. Totally depressed and beaten.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You wonder about the inner workings of the minds of some of these posters. What joy do they get out of this? Meanwhile, many people who are hurting- see the heading and take hope only to see that this is outrageous. Would like to be able to follow up on all these liars and individually kick their asses. I have now turned inward-have been defeated by all this. Do not go out for dinner, will barricade myself in my dark room. Totally depressed and beaten.

Hey Bambino, screw the "totally depressed and beaten" thing. I like the the other part. How bout you and me brother, we go all Tazmanian on some GURU ass. It'll make you feel better (me too).

• Upvote 1

Others have said it, I'll repeat it: If anyone was able to cash out early, whether for vouchers or cash deposits, they could go out and buy tens of millions more dinar (with however much capitol they could get their hands on) and cash out a second time with the rest of us. Use your heads folks, it is ridiculous folly to think it remotely possibly that anyone could cash out "early".

It'll happen when it happens, and everyone will know at relatively the same time.

Cheers!

;););):):):);););)

• Upvote 3

Thanks EZ for the post. I wish I could believe it but I'm willing to accept it as a rumor that could come true. I know not to drink the koolaid but dang it I love that stuff. Well I have to drink the diabetic stuff but it all tastes the same. Go RV !!!!!!! God Bless Semper Fi

Blessings on you.

End Quote

Yeah Right....... This is all absurd in the least.... They needed the above Poster to instruct them step-by-step about the Dinar, the Dinar RV and the cash in procedures......At this point I would have expected, in light of all which was reported, that they , fully trusting your int'l banking experience and incredible knowledge & expertise, in a due act of faith towards you would have simply gone ahead and exchange the Dinars into USD at the rate that YOU ( the OP) were gong to indicate.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

"does not surprise me at all to see all the negative responses some of the family members have had when they checked with their branches of BofA or Chase or Wells Fargo -- not surprising at all! When the rate is released the information will become available to a much wider range of people within each banking system, and the info will be much more readily available to all.

Hang in there! IT HAS HAPPENED, EVEN IF YOU CAN'T SEE IT YET !!!!! "

I like what you say Easy and it makes alot of sence to me.:D