Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hello to all,

I am writing this message out of being tired of Iraq and it's BS and dreams of Dinar revaluation granduar!

1) why invest any more of your hard earned money on these clowns when they seem to be un-trainable and can't get their **** together?

2) why is it that if they are truly trying to get rid of the dinar notes with the three 000's , you can still purchase them?

3) why does everybody seem to grab at every little remark about the dinar from these clowns in the media?

4) who are we really fooling? who are they really fooling? are we the fools for this investment?

5) when the first article came out about removing the three 000's ......why didn't Iraq just tell the world to trade in all of their notes with the three 000's for the smaller denominations and give a time frame to exchange them.

Boycott Iraq dinars and don't purchase anymore!

put your dinars you own away and move on with your lives...........cherish the memories of the fallon soldiers who died and gave their blood, sweat, and tears for those Iraqi clowns who run their government.

Iraq does not deserve anymore of your time, energy, money, and patience!

peace and bash away if you must!

I'll still love you all still!

(curtain closes)

• Upvote 21
  • Downvote 4

Hello to all,

I am writing this message out of being tired of Iraq and it's BS and dreams of Dinar revaluation granduar!

1) why invest any more of your hard earned money on these clowns when they seem to be un-trainable and can't get their **** together?

2) why is it that if they are truly trying to get rid of the dinar notes with the three 000's , you can still purchase them?

3) why does everybody seem to grab at every little remark about the dinar from these clowns in the media?

4) who are we really fooling? who are they really fooling? are we the fools for this investment?

5) when the first article came out about removing the three 000's ......why didn't Iraq just tell the world to trade in all of their notes with the three 000's for the smaller denominations and give a time frame to exchange them.

I agree this is getting pothetic and it never changes I will not purchase anymore and I am done ..............

put your dinars you own away and move on with your lives...........cherish the memories of the fallon soldiers who died and gave their blood, sweat, and tears for those Iraqi clowns who run their government.

Iraq does not deserve anymore of your time, energy, money, and patience!

peace and bash away if you must!

I'll still love you all still!

(curtain closes)

I agree I am done!!!!!! Edited by Rumorbroozer
  • Upvote 2

Frustrated nut job? I stop buying a long time ago! I bought enough to pay off my debt and open a small business and that was it. I also have learned people for the most part believe in the dinar, some more then others and they use the amount they have in dinar to prove that. Buy all you need people just know that your favorite guru (whoever it is) is making money by lying everyweek....it is their job!

Edited by brandedbabe
  • Upvote 2

I gotta be honest and I'm trying not to bash but I'm tired of people who feel this INVESTMENT is actually a free winning lotto ticket that they are entitled to. There are no guarantee's in life and if you bought dinar as anything other than an investment then you are probably in it for the wrong reason. We all need to realize that the blessing will come from the things we will be able to do to help others if and when a RV takes place. Stop being upset that this thing didn't happen yesterday, After all....patience is a virtue, good things come to those who wait, etc etc etc....

Peace

• Upvote 12

If ya can't stand the heat, stay away from the fire.. It ain't over tell it's over !!! If you give up now, you must of been listening to the pumpers all along. :unsure:

Stay the course !!!! and injoy life!! :)

I gotta be honest and I'm trying not to bash but I'm tired of people who feel this INVESTMENT is actually a free winning lotto ticket that they are entitled to. There are no guarantee's in life and if you bought dinar as anything other than an investment then you are probably in it for the wrong reason. We all need to realize that the blessing will come from the things we will be able to do to help others if and when a RV takes place. Stop being upset that this thing didn't happen yesterday, After all....patience is a virtue, good things come to those who wait, etc etc etc....

Peace

My thoughts as well.

Bye Nut-Job. Keep in touch . . . I guess.

I always thought we should stop buying. Wishful thinking though.

I can do one better than Nut-Job. I had the foresight not to buy AT ALL!

I actually spoke to a dinar pumper way back in 2005 who swore on his life it HAD to RV before 1/1/2006 for Iraq to continue. It didn't and he disappeared. I came within a whisker of buying dinar but didn't.

That was the verification I needed that this entire RV was a scam cooked up by dinar sellers.

• Downvote 7

Lol it's your world easy, i'm just here visiting and waiting for the RV bro...

Sorry dude but you'll be waiting after your life span is over. RV is not happening. Never was or has been a single credible link from the IMF or Forex that an RV of the IQD is real.

Just the opposite. www.xe.com, an official Forex site, says there will be NO increase in the value of the dinar!

• Downvote 7

Question for the Mods: Although it appears that anyone can join DinarVets, I have to wonder why soemone like WayCoolJr would be here if, as he himself states, he has never bought any Dinar and has a decidedly and consistently negative take on this investment opportunity.

The only reason I can think of for him, or anyone else like him, to be on this forum is to throw spitballs from the sidelines at those of us who have decided to invest. I don't see that as a constructive contribution to this forum's mission, or demonstrating any sort of respect to its members. Food for thought, Mods. GO RV!

• Upvote 11

I can do one better than Nut-Job. I had the foresight not to buy AT ALL!

I actually spoke to a dinar pumper way back in 2005 who swore on his life it HAD to RV before 1/1/2006 for Iraq to continue. It didn't and he disappeared. I came within a whisker of buying dinar but didn't.

That was the verification I needed that this entire RV was a scam cooked up by dinar sellers.

You need to get the # of Nut Job's therapist because you obviously have issues. Dont go away mad....just go away.

• Upvote 8

Question for the Mods: Although it appears that anyone can join DinarVets, I have to wonder why soemone like WayCoolJr would be here if, as he himself states, he has never bought any Dinar and has a decidedly and consistently negative take on this investment opportunity.

The only reason I can think of for him, or anyone else like him, to be on this forum is to throw spitballs from the sidelines at those of us who have decided to invest. I don't see that as a constructive contribution to this forum's mission, or demonstrating any sort of respect to its members. Food for thought, Mods. GO RV!

That's not true at all! What if you're just curious about the dinar? That's how I started out and I bet there are others on here who don't own any but came on here to see if it's legit. There are MILLIONS of people, if not BILLIONS of people, on the internet so it's perfectly okay if they come on here just to see if the dinar is a good investment.

Looking at all the missed RV dates and negative posts on here plus the reality of how currrency works many people would be turned off from buying dinar.

• Downvote 3

That's not true at all! What if you're just curious about the dinar? That's how I started out and I bet there are others on here who don't own any but came on here to see if it's legit. There are MILLIONS of people, if not BILLIONS of people, on the internet so it's perfectly okay if they come on here just to see if the dinar is a good investment.

Looking at all the missed RV dates and negative posts on here plus the reality of how currrency works many people would be turned off from buying dinar.

If you really want to help people why don't you volunteer in your community? I'm sure you could help in a soup kitchen or collecting donations. Habitat for Humanity is very nice imho. My point is why do you wade into an ocean to swim against the current? I don't think you intend to help anyone and you are just here to stir up trouble and draw attention to yourself. Most people here are adults and can make choices on their own, the consequences of that is part of a learning process. If this investment isn't for you-fine, it may be alright for those with higher risk tolerance than you obviously have. People make money everyday trading forex, is that a scam also? It's a rhetorical question as I don't want you to answer that either. Nevertheless, I wish you well and good luck with your journey. ;)

• Upvote 6

True...but your actions and comments speak volumes on why you're here. To create controversy and "try" to make people think this is a bad investment. If it RD's and we see a 300 percent return it's still an investment. In my opinion, you're just a troll trying to sitr up sh*t. My challenge to you....prove me wrong.

• Upvote 1

True...but your actions and comments speak volumes on why you're here. To create controversy and "try" to make people think this is a bad investment. If it RD's and we see a 300 percent return it's still an investment. In my opinion, you're just a troll trying to sitr up sh*t. My challenge to you....prove me wrong.

No. Just like Networth and a few others here have said I have done my own research by reading, talking to bankers and forex traders and then looking at the HUNDREDS of false predictions by the "gurus" and realized the RV is a scam dreamed up by dinar sellers and pumpers!!

That is very obvious when you do the research!! I would ask you to prove me wrong but you CAN'T since the RV is a scam!! Long term investment is what this is and you'll likey only see a gain of a few percentage points over years and decades!

• Downvote 2

Boycott would be great. IMO over 95% of rumors are brought forth by people working for or associated with dealers. It's nothing other than a marketing campaign. For so much to be confirmed by any and all guru's, all has been complete b.s. They purposely misinterpret articles to mean a rv. People, all the delete the zeroes articles are intended, and can only be interpreted as a lop. Now, maybe they're not going to do that, but that is what the CBI wants us to believe.

How about if eveyone SELLS?