Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

****Another prophetc message from GOD*****

easyrider

Guys you just have to listen - here is the link for Kim Clement, he has a "seasoned" prophetic gift from God. When you open the link a video will start on the page. About halfway through around the 41:00 minute mark he talks about the Dinar which he seems to ask someone what is it - its real quick so listen then he explains about believing the prophets word and GOD will bless it! Check it out: http://www.kimclemen...87&nowshowing=1

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 16
  • Downvote 5

With all the due respect ( and I do mean it, respect for easy) .....Why should God be so much preoccupied about the IQD the way it seems He's been talking to Prophets or alleged/supposed Ones about it.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

With all the due respect ( and I do mean it, respect for easy) .....Why should God be so much preoccupied about the IQD the way it seems He's been talking to Prophets about it.

I'm not sure. I don't have all the answers. God does what he wants to do. Stay strong everyone. Don't give up.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 13
  • Downvote 3

Easyrider: hello i have been watching this site for some time now. i would like to ask you--and of course i am only asking--that you not print anymore of the "prophet" stuff again or anymore ever. Since the George Robinson guy turned out to be a fraud, it sort of left a bad taste in peoples mouth after that, as far as religion, not that the guy was a real preacher or anything, it 's just that his "prediction" ended on a sour note. Capiche?

It looks like these sorts of things actuallly thrill you, but they leave others scratching their head again at your instistence at publizizing yet another prophet...etc, etc. Got it. I am not bashing or cursing you. just a kind and friendly request that you try hard to avoid bringing that mess in here. : )

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 24

I'm not sure. I don't have all the answers. God does what he wants to do. Stay strong everyone. Don't give up.

Wow it doesn't sound like this guy had any idea what he was e en talking about (dinar) but he says nothing nothing and then bang change didn't sound like a pumped to me!! I'm on board because I believe god brought me to this investment so this is a sign from him were still here. Go Rv!!!!!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Guys you just have to listen - here is the link for Kim Clement, he has a "seasoned" prophetic gift from God. When you open the link a video will start on the page. About halfway through around the 41:00 minute mark he talks about the Dinar which he seems to ask someone what is it - its real quick so listen then he explains about believing the prophets word and GOD will bless it! Check it out: http://www.kimclemen...87&nowshowing=1

Easy, I have heard of Kim, he's has a great "track record"...

I haven't listened yet, but I can say it took a lot for you to

post that,, thanks so much.. I am a bit discouraged today, so

hopefully, I will hear something positive..

• Upvote 2

I like Kim. I've watched him over the years give words over people, churches and even nations. They come true. He even prophesied 9/11 several years before it happened and many things regarding the Iraq war that have all come to pass.

• Upvote 1

It was sort of interesting how he just threw that in there like that and then just let it drop. I don't think he planned to pump the dinar by making a seventy minute recording and only talk about the dinar for three seconds.

Nothing nothing nothing nothing RV!!!

• Upvote 2

Easyrider: hello i have been watching this site for some time now. i would like to ask you--and of course i am only asking--that you not print anymore of the "prophet" stuff again or anymore ever. Since the George Robinson guy turned out to be a fraud, it sort of left a bad taste in peoples mouth after that, as far as religion, not that the guy was a real preacher or anything, it 's just that his "prediction" ended on a sour note. Capiche?

It looks like these sorts of things actuallly thrill you, but they leave others scratching their head again at your instistence at publizizing yet another prophet...etc, etc. Got it. I am not bashing or cursing you. just a kind and friendly request that you try hard to avoid bringing that mess in here. : )

Listen newbie i dont know what cuntry you live in but in this one we have certain rights , and we can do pretty much anything we want to do . So if you dont like it you can always leave you have that right.

They must make sure the flock keeps them up high on the proverbial pedastol...so when god speaks to them, they will believe without hesitation. Its all about the money. Gullibleness runs rampant in the orthodox religious system. Sad, so many get taken in, hook, line and sinker.

I do believe in God and Christ, but wheewee there is so much corruption and greed in christianity, it makes me sick. They really believe they are doing Gods service, lol.

• Downvote 1

If God had anything to do with investments, he might have rescued Wall Street a bit earlier. Just a thought. Mentioning God and prohets and currency investments in the same sentence is nonsensical. IMO.

UNLESS I MISSED SOMETHING WALL STREET WAS RESCUED .......AND NOT JUST IN THE NICK OF TIME.......AND BY THE WAY...... GOD CAN DO ANYTHING HE WANTS.......AND IF YOU THINK GOD DOES NOT CARE ABOUT EVERY SINGLE THING..... NO MATTER HOW BIG OR HOW SMALL..... JUST ASK HIM.......

DAME

• Upvote 2