Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Was Shabibi Wrong?

steveflex7

So, Shabibi said that they were going to increase the value of their currnecy between 7-10 days. Well , since it is the 30th and it is day 10, can we conclude that Shabibi has lost credibility? Or do you believe that something did in fact happen, and we are waiting for the rate to be released?

So, Shabibi said that they were going to increase the value of their currnecy between 7-10 days. Well , since it is the 30th and it is day 10, can we conclude that Shabibi has lost credibility? Or do you believe that something did in fact happen, and we are waiting for the rate to be released?

shabibi.........credibilty............ :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Can you show me anything where Shabibi stated they would increase the value of their currency between 7-10 days. I have never seen that information form a reliable source and would love to read that!

Thanks

or it could be one big scam

• Upvote 2

He didnt say they were going to raise the exchange rate in 7-10 days.....it had to do with meeting and discussing the plan to RD.....you know, removing the zeros? The total opposite of what we want.....

He said RD? REALLY? Unreal you are...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He said RD? REALLY? Unreal you are...

The whole article was about the deleting of the zeros......and the plan that was finished to be put in front of parliment for approval....so it was referring to the plan to RD.....thats what the whole "deleting the zeros" is about.....I dont even think it was shabibis words.....but none the less it surely wasent about a RV in 7 to 10 days

• Upvote 1

The whole article was about the deleting of the zeros......and the plan that was finished to be put in front of parliment for approval....so it was referring to the plan to RD.....thats what the whole "deleting the zeros" is about.....I dont even think it was shabibis words.....but none the less it surely wasent about a RV in 7 to 10 days

Keepmwlknfny.....thanks for keeping it real. :twothumbs:

R.O.

Shabbibi never said that....it was interpreted by some one. Twisted into making us believe that is what he said or meant. Unless you had a personal conversation with him in his own language.....everything you read is "translated" and as we all should know by now.....various translations vary greatly from program to program or person to person. Quit believing what you want to hear and start believing the facts....facts that you can verify....otherwise, it's just a bunch of :D

• Upvote 1

shabibi never said it. some 'guru' siad it and it was spread around and taken as truth from there. thats how these rumors morph in to facts in some peoples eyes. if you cut the bad information off at the source (steve,okie, blaino) then we will finally have some good info. i still find it amazing that there are people out there that are bold faced flat out lying to us for their own financial gain. i hope karma comes back to kick them in the ass.

This is how pumpers twist information to keep the sheep buying dinar. Keepem is correct. They were meeting on redenominating the currency which everyone seems to think is a RV.

o kay lets look at this another way---the 30th is done--- in my opioion---the bankers and other folks----are waiting {saying the samething we say} not going to r v till we see the money in our accounts-----then we know the rest----gover-mential mess---hope r v before the whole debt crisis starts----- r \/eeeeee bayyyyyyyybeeeeeeee

1.) so many things are fluid over there that something(s) that were good when he said that shifted !!

2.) could already be done and announcement just needs to get out ---- you know the real one !!!

3.) Ive expected an anticlimax before the real deal ....... in it to win it......... lifetime......... I'm good with everything ......!!!!!

4.) All the highrollers ( the ones bigger than ones in the news) are jockeying for position and when they're comfortable they'll come out with it.

I'm so tired of the LOP/no LOP, RV/RD arguments. We've undoubtedly heard all the arguments, read and re-read all the information and opinions, seen all the bashing and name calling.

Can we just agree that none of us really knows a darn thing for sure and we'll see it when we see it and until then everything is just everybody's speculative opinion?

• Upvote 1

Keepmlost

Springs into action at the whiff of an RV, Leaps tall bldings in a single bound only to land in his own pile of CRAP.

Bet your loads of fun............

Or NOT.wink.gif

Is that your job now???? Find out where keep is posting and just talk smack about him??tongue.gif