Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FEAR AND GREED!

billio0

In Adam Montana's free Cash-in e-book he talks about how both fear and greed are related, and particularly when it comes to investing.

Well, guess what?

If you either fear losing what you have invested in the Iraqi Dinar, or you have more than you have a true need for, either to help yourself or those you know and love, then you have NOT invested wisely. You shall have already lost many hours, days, weeks, and months, if not years getting to this point.

If you lean more toward a belief in the LOP, then you have spent too much, and should seek a way out if you can.

If instead you are calm about this situation, particularly in these last few hours before the supposed June 30, 2011 deadline, then you are probably well prepared for this eventuality, and would appreciate the higher return we've all heard about, but will be satisfied with whatever it happens to be, including a further wait.

If you are wondering why this is posted in the Rumors Section, it's because I believe Adam Montana is right about Fear and Greed, but if we are wrong, then we just started a rumor that isn't true.

Thanks for reading!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Good post.

Meeting this investment with some calmness and equanimity is best...

Knowing that you've only invested money you could afford to lose... and that even a 200 to 300 percent return is a good return, if not the millions people dream of.

I think the true ROI lies somewhere in the "low-middle" of the above scenarios.... i don't think Adam would have gone to the trouble to be of service to DV and the VIPs if he didn't believe there would be some kind of real ROI.

billioO...thx 4 the post....guess we all look at iy from various angles...I have remained calm for a long time about this investment....the old clich'e...if you have control over it...no need to worry and if you don't and can't do anything about it...no need to worry. That's solid advice and I try to practice it. No greed (plan on sharing) No fear (what is tere to fear) cheers

Well I cartainly do not have any fear of losing anything I have invested and I certainly ain't greedy. At the end of the day whatever happens will be what will be. I just want it done so we know whatever that is whether win or lose.

If at the end of the day this ends like most invested are hoping for, where there is no lop and these 25k notes remain the same as having 25k dinar and they RV the value at 10 cents, 86 cents, $1 or $3+ or whatever, GREAT! Or if at the end of the day it does not happen like we all hoped, oh well. Such is life! I just want it to happen and be done with so we can move on and know one way or the other.

• Upvote 1

Fear and Greed is partially the problem in Iraq right now. Greed within the government, and fear amoungst the Iraqi's.

Fear of making it home safely everyday, or your loved ones making it home.

Fear of supporting your family, and providing for them.

Fear of retailiation of the government, if you do or don't do the right thing.

Fear of the financial changes the government tells them that is happening.

Mostly, though, fear of their own government!

We, as investors, really have no fear. If this doesn't pan out for us, we still have our jobs, safe place to live, and freedom to live our lives as we see fit.

The Iraqi's are in a very scary place right now, and I am sure they really don't know who the bad people really are!

Fear for the Iraqi, not for ourselves.....we will be fine, in the end!!

Go RV

I forgot to use f7 where's the spellin teacher, I made some boo-boos, if you gals and guys will overlook my 1st grade spellin(tsk, tsk) I'll pretend I really don't give a hoot if I do get in 2 big of a hairy hurry.....just a few more hours til the 30th over in never-never land.....keep fingers crossed and hold your ground rod :)

As PartyTime said, "Well I cartainly do not have any fear of losing anything I have invested and I certainly ain't greedy. At the end of the day whatever happens will be what will be. I just want it done so we know whatever that is whether win or lose".

I lost a hell of alot more in a Divroce 12 years ago than I have invested in this. So, I know I won't cry over this if for some reason goes bottom up....

• Upvote 1

In Adam Montana's free Cash-in e-book he talks about how both fear and greed are related, and particularly when it comes to investing.

Well, guess what?

If you either fear losing what you have invested in the Iraqi Dinar, or you have more than you have a true need for, either to help yourself or those you know and love, then you have NOT invested wisely. You shall have already lost many hours, days, weeks, and months, if not years getting to this point.

If you lean more toward a belief in the LOP, then you have spent too much, and should seek a way out if you can.

If instead you are calm about this situation, particularly in these last few hours before the supposed June 30, 2011 deadline, then you are probably well prepared for this eventuality, and would appreciate the higher return we've all heard about, but will be satisfied with whatever it happens to be, including a further wait.

If you are wondering why this is posted in the Rumors Section, it's because I believe Adam Montana is right about Fear and Greed, but if we are wrong, then we just started a rumor that isn't true.

Thanks for reading!

Good post, it is seems most people here have never invested in anything like stocks, bonds, etc. and that is okay; however, this is a very inexpensive investment compared to an expensive stock. It is not a huge loss if it does not pan out unless some got greedy and purchased more than they could afford thinking they would wake up one morning and find themselves rich as Bill Gates. It is easy to identify rookie investors LOL they bash positive post and then those same people will bash neg. post. It is all about speculation. There is no intel from Iraq LOL we do not even know what is happening in the USA. My personal opinion is there is a good chance of making money on the dinar over a period of time that is my speculation I have no "Intel." Speculation is like a guessing game and I enjoy reading what others think in regard to the Dinar. I have no need to bash because it is posted in the "Rumors" section. Lots of possibilities have been speculated and one in particular makes logical sense to me other than starting out very low and over the course of years making small gains is the possibility of a decent rate that would cause most of us to trade our dinars for USD and higher rate later on after most of the larger bills are off the street. I have been told by a soldier soon to return to Iraq that hey could not take dinar out o Iraq so who knows.