Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rumorbroozer

Did you type that up yourself and sign his name to it?

No found it on another site but I just checked back for the link and its gone classic OKIE!!

Lets hope he's right were you at OKIE let's hear it!!!!

Watching the evening news on BBC now though and they say big news coming out of Iraq !!!!!! This may be it...........

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

No found it on another site but I just checked back for the link and its gone classic OKIE!!

Ok... I'm sure some of us are willing to forgive you.... But some won't. .....Now go your way and crap nomore

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Watching the evening news on BBC now though and they say big news coming out of Iraq !!!!!! This may be it...........

K... benefit of the doubt... But anyway...

I think I'm gonna go back to what I was doing. The invention that is really gonna get me rich. Kitten mittens.

1255823551311.gif

Lol Longhorns !

That looks like Shabbi-Cat, trying to navigate the RV thru the GOI with Maliki sitting there and Mocking him ! :D

• Upvote 2

They said that the Iraqi monetary adjustments will take place very 6-30-11 and that it is tide into our national debt ceiling which is up June 30th

Stay grounded people. As I have given you all hope people will try to take this from you don't let this happen smoke and mirrors has been something we have been told to look out for from the beginning I have been invested in this thing since the beginning I have heard it all. Don't be deterred from our goal it is not here but I can tell you its coming I am tired of all the people who don't believe killing peoples dreams this will come to life June 30th.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3