Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SteveI Update 6-28-2011

BBalls

I've been on the fence as to whether or not SteveI is a BS'er. So far I've given him the benefit of the doubt because of the excellent information he posts. But if this turns out to not be real my grace will be gone and I will be sad.

Jump of the fence......Steve has NEVER been right on ANYTHING!!!!

However if he is right on this, it's because he is taking info from another site.

Steve has no contacts

Please explain how what I said was an "insult". I was merely giving my opinion... The number of posts I have is in no way a reflection of my level of intelligence, or intentions. If you will pls explain HOW this would be an insult, I will gladly apologize. I'll even write it in ALL CAPS for you if it helps.

Thanks,

Pagerdr

YOU ARE DEFENDING A PUMPER .... BY DEFENDING SAID PUMPER YOU ARE ATTEMPTING TO GIVE SAID PUMPER CREDIBILITY......THAT MY FRIEND IS INSULTING TO ANYONE WITH A BRAIN...... :angry:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

To be fair he has been wrong a lot less than the other fools that claim it is done every week. Stevie boy only pulls this crap every 3 weeks or so.

With that being said I would still NEVER give this garbage credibility.

Why is he calling people fools, clowns, and idiots all the time? He does THE SAME EXACTY THING!!!

Someone is calling the kettle black.

• Upvote 2

YOU ARE DEFENDING A PUMPER .... BY DEFENDING SAID PUMPER YOU ARE ATTEMPTING TO GIVE SAID PUMPER CREDIBILITY......THAT MY FRIEND IS INSULTING TO ANYONE WITH A BRAIN...... :angry:

I'm in no way "DEFENDING" the man. I'm simply stating that he's not as bad as some, and that I have seen some of what he says come to fruition. "ANYONE WITH A BRAIN" should be able to see that. I'm not a newbie to this investment, and don't wish to be treated as such by people who scour the forum looking for anyone with less than 20 posts to talk smack to. I'm new HERE, and therefore I realize I have some proving to do, but nothing I said warranted the initial response I got. Would you like my lunch money?

• Upvote 2

I'm in no way "DEFENDING" the man. I'm simply stating that he's not as bad as some, and that I have seen some of what he says come to fruition. "ANYONE WITH A BRAIN" should be able to see that. I'm not a newbie to this investment, and don't wish to be treated as such by people who scour the forum looking for anyone with less than 20 posts to talk smack to. I'm new HERE, and therefore I realize I have some proving to do, but nothing I said warranted the initial response I got. Would you like my lunch money?

I'll have your lunch money, how much dinar could i get with it???

Steves calling all the others clowns! ROTFFLMAO. What a joke! He has done the same to the point of retirement. He then posts the same **** hes slamming. Not to say the others arent clowns but how dare he act like he is at all different from the other pumpers. He continues to make himself look like an ass. Nuff said

This is the only site I have been on. Just got lucky I guess, because it seems that all those other sites, seem to be having issues. What I do see here that is different, is that Adam is not saying it is RVing every day. I take that as proof that this site is legit!! Go RV!! :rolleyes:

Steve's info is very similar to Sonny's but you bash steve and love sonny?? steve has mad 1 prediction and yes he was wrong but apologize but he was just passing along what he was told. . some of you guys here are immature and not the brightest crayons in the box.

I've been like many, waiting for a long time. I don't think anyone will know or can predict, dillusional or not. Maybe it will happen or maybe it won't soon, but I can only hope on the possibilities and have heard hundreds of RV rumors since I bought mine in 07. I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

Steve,

Just got off the phone with one of my Iraqi contacts here in town. He told me that he was watching Iraqi TV yesterday and saw on the news where it was announced to the people of Iraq that Parliament was voting on the dropping of the three zeroes and was hoping to have this all resolved within the next two days. He also said that people over there are being told by the CBI that the new currency will be coming out shortly and they will be required to exchange their current dinar for the new dinar. He said that he will let me know of any other developments that he sees. I feel that this puts us right on track with everything happening June 30.

Blessings,

Ray

So he is saying they are re-denominating?

Folks, we are approaching the Finish Line. Get your act's together as we are almost done. I will guide you to the end. If you listen to all of the other clowns that it is over, then so be it.

Blessings,

Steve

Steve,

Just got off the phone with one of my Iraqi contacts here in town. He told me that he was watching Iraqi TV yesterday and saw on the news where it was announced to the people of Iraq that Parliament was voting on the dropping of the three zeroes and was hoping to have this all resolved within the next two days. He also said that people over there are being told by the CBI that the new currency will be coming out shortly and they will be required to exchange their current dinar for the new dinar. He said that he will let me know of any other developments that he sees. I feel that this puts us right on track with everything happening June 30.

Blessings,

Ray

So he is saying they are re-denominating?

Folks, we are approaching the Finish Line. Get your act's together as we are almost done. I will guide you to the end. If you listen to all of the other clowns that it is over, then so be it.

Blessings,

Steve

• Downvote 1

Actually this is the first time I have ever read Steve tell the truth. He said we will not see the IQD gain value until after they vote on the removal of the three zeros. If the vote is yes then they have just redenominated and at that point the IQD could gain value. Break even at first but maybe double or triple our original investment in the furture. If they vote no then we may see the IQD slowly gain value over a period of time so he actually told the truth accidently or intentionally.

As you are all aware, I do not post much, but when I do, it is factual and meaningful, therefore I hope you can bear with me on the delays between my posts.

If you all recall, from Ray & myself when we shared news a few months ago, that the RV will not happen until the Iraqi Parliament votes on the dropping of the three zeros.

The parliament has not voted on it yet and so you have not seen an Iraqi currency revaluation yet either. All of the sites that have called it done is so stupid and premature as they do not have the true facts and contacts.

My partner and in conjunction with Ray's news, we can share some very good news with you all.

Here is what Ray just sent to me because this is huge:

Steve,

Blessings,

Ray

Blessings,

Steve

Well I've been on his site for months and he never ever said they had to drop the zero's before it RV'd.

He did announce three dates in May and missed all three dates.

You're not allowed to talk about that, bring it up, or mention his name in a thread unless it's to stick your nose up his ass.

How can he say 'if you listen to the other clowns say it's done you're a loser' but then in the next breath say it's over by June 30th...which is 48 hours from now???/

WOW

• Upvote 1

Wow! Is anyone starting to realize that we all do the same thing everyday? These jokers feed us crap, we don't believe it, we bash them, and then we do it ALL over again. I would like to take the red pill please, and go back UP the rabbit hole. I gotta get out of this. It is making me nuts! AND it isn't anybody's fault but my own. Wheeeeeeeeeeee! Riding the roller coaster!

I mean, if you really think about it, what productive things could we have done today? Instead we watch the forums, and wait for information on something we have NO control over. What was the definition of insanity again? LOL! Good night all, and I am sure I will see you tomorrow! :blink:

Lastly, not a newbie...just starting posting here recently.

despain

• Upvote 1

since Okie and Blaino are now in a pissing match to see who can scream the loudest..... and who is GOING TO SUE FOR ALL THE DINAR ... Steve please join the cat fight,,, and let's hear from the boots on the ground that will put a boot up eash one of your ass's ... the three of your are the Moe, Larry and Curley of the dinar world...... Sorry to say that your last name has to be Loser...... you frustrate the **** out of everyone on every board you post on...Can we get Frank to pray for them and let's all give them an AMEN .. Don't call us We'll call you and by the way DONE DEAL NUFF SAID CASH IN TOMORROW

• Upvote 1