Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Very important RV question guys.

iqdheadlines

Tell me friends...

Why in the heck would anyone in post RV Iraq want to cash in Dinar for Dollars if they didn't need Dollars to purchase things in their local economy? Why do DV members keep talking about Dollars like they are something important??? They are worthless pieces of paper. I for one do not believe in Dollars and am constanly p'ed off that this US government coninues to use me as a surety for their funny-munny even after I wrote them to stop. I am their Secured Party Creditor - they are my Debtor. Not the other way around...

Is anyone else not getting this?

When the Dinar becomes a world currency - that is enough. Just hold the damn things. Flip them when you need another government approved instrument to make a purchase in another country.

I'll bet 10% of all your Dinar that the US fiat Dollar will continue to plummet under the mismanagement of the Fed and Treasury and the Dinar will stand solid as an asset backed currency. It will rise steadily against the Dollar in part from the Dollar's constant downward movement. - less because the Dinar is worth more. The Dinar will stay solid as the Dollar drops. What people don't understand is that as long as the Dinar is tied to a fixed exchange rate vs. the Dollar... EVERY DAY THE DOLLAR LOSES VALUE, SO DOES THE DINAR. An RV AND removing the peg to the Dollar are essential for Iraq's (and our) long term financial health.

The only thing better are precious metals and Constitutionally Lawful Money for stability.

Rewinding to a previous post... THERE IS NO INFLATION - NEVER HAS BEEN - NEVER WILL BE!!!

(REMINDER - an ounce of Gold in 1929 (Lawful Dollar) bought the SAME amount of Gasoline as an once of Gold in 2011... Things of REAL value stay put. Things without value are manipulated and lose "perceived" value... Please stop listening to your parents and teachers and bankers and governement appointed spin-doctors.)

Instead of inflation, there is only fiat currency devaluation which makes it look like things are getting more expensive. It is how the "Bankters" steal the wealth of nations. Ya just have to realize the floor is moving down - not the ceiling moving up!

So hold your Dinar as long as youi can and remember that you finally have something in your fist that not only LOOKS LIKE Money - But actually IS MONEY!!!

Contratulatonis to all !!!

• Upvote 2

Dinarck...that is a great explanation...way better than I could do....I think we would all agree that if it revalued to 1 IQD to $1 that prices would need to adjust...so anything that use to cost 1000 dinar now cost 1 dinar...and if you adjust prices you would have to adjust loans...if you owed 20million dinar for a car you would now owe 20,000 dinar...and if you adjusted loans you would have to adjust salaries and wages....if someone made 50 million dinar per year they would now make 50,000 dinar per year.

And here is the kicker....if you adjust all of those things to the same degree as the revalue...all Iraqi's would be right back to where they are today...their purchasing power would have been adjusted away...we would all get rich but unless they have money on the bank or cash on hand nothing would change for them...however if you look at dinarck's scenario...they can double or triple their purchasing power and come way out ahead...without having to pay us trillions or leverage their oil reserves.

I hate to say it but a sizable RV will never happen...it is not possible

Your post was all about an RV. Cost of goods etc. went from .00086 to .86.

This is simply based upon the fact that when the lower denoms are introduced

The new denoms and goods must both reflect 3 less zeros. This is not true of

the remaining higher denoms which will coexist until siphoned out.

Anyone in Iraq who has the higher denoms will have higher purchasing power

Because goods will be based upon equal footing with the new lower denoms.

If cost of goods remained the same, then it would take wheels barrels full of One

Dinars to buy a coke.

Iraq has done the best they could at buying back the higher denoms, that being

About 90% with 10% remaing. Iraq must move forward with lower denoms

and time is now the issue. So for the most part, the new lower denoms will be

valuated by the remaing 10% upper denoms. In other words, the upper denoms

Will purchase corresponding amount of lower denoms at the bank. The 25k will

be retired and 25 - 100 dinar notes will be introduced via that particular person.

• Upvote 1

The new denoms and goods must both reflect 3 less zeros. This is not true of

the remaining higher denoms which will coexist until siphoned out.

Anyone in Iraq who has the higher denoms will have higher purchasing power

Because goods will be based upon equal footing with the new lower denoms.

If cost of goods remained the same, then it would take wheels barrels full of One

Dinars to buy a coke.

be retired and 25 - 100 dinar notes will be introduced via that particular person.

Correction on 25k - it should be 250 - 100 dinar noted

If that is the case...what are they buying them back with?...and why hasn't their money supply been reduced by 90%?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Great thread and a fascinating discussion. JMW and I have talked about this before and I have to say that I learned alot from that exchange.

First I have to disagree with the RV coming in at 3.00 which is impossible at this time but lets just say that it did RV at 1.00 tommorow. Unlikely as well at this time but just for the discussion. At that point I would agree that prices would have to change immediately in relation to the newly revalued currency. JMWs points are quite valid and there is really know way for us to know because a RV of that magintude has never occured in history. I just don't see how a shop owner could charge 500 dinar for a coke when that is the value of 500 USD post RV. Each item that very next day would have to change in relation to whatever value the dinar has RVed at. That would also have to include salaries, previous loans, and mortages. What I am saying isn't that is what would happen the day of the RV, what I am saying is that it would be impossible to RV without it happening that way. Maybe a RV of this magnitude is impossible. Maybe not.

Drox has made excellent points on other threads as well which need to be addressed. What about the Iraqi making 20 million dinar a year? Would he be making 20 million dinar a year worth 20 million USD a year post RV? If he had 20 million dinar in savings from working that job which is now worth 20 million USD then why not? How can they now tell that Iraqi O by the way you are only making 20 thousand dinar this year since the dinar Rved? If Iraq is going to be handing out trillions of dollars post RV then why stop there? Why not go ahead and pay the guy 20 mill the next year? Got plenty of oil right?

The fact is a straight up RV at these numbers brings up more questions then answers and I just don't see how it would work. It would make some super wealthy while the majority got the shaft and I seriously doubt that would be good for Iraq.

We talk alot about raising purchasing power and this seems to be a selling point for many why a RV must happen but I think we have seen that a RV overnight really wouldn't do this. Sure some Iraqis would be rich but again most would not. Now I am once again going to get bashed to death for what I am about to type but a RD makes more sense when it comes to increasing purchasing power. That seems like a oxy-moron to many but think about it. After RD the IQD could go as high as they want and slowy rise to double then triple then even quadrouple the purchasing power of the Iraqi people. Especially after prices would in fact be adjusted with a RD so now that coke cost .50 and that Iraqi in the future would have zero issues affording most things including higher priced items when his currency is worth 3 or 4 times the USD. I know this isn't a LOP thread and I apologize for mentioning it but I think it was a point that needed to be made.

+1.

You make me sad with facts.

Can I dream a little longer please :(

If that is the case...what are they buying them back with?...and why hasn't their money supply been reduced by 90%?

Iraq has been buying back the dinar at a maximum rate of $1.5 Billion/Month and this rate does fluctuate.

See:

New York Times

By STEPHEN FARRELL and RICHARD A. OPPEL Jr.

Published: June 21, 2008

Page 3

........rate might be a good deal higher without the central bank’s aggressive policies. The bank spends $1 billion to $1.5 billion every month in oil revenue to buy Iraqi dinars on the open market, said Mudher M. Salih Kasim, senior adviser to the bank. This is the main lever for controlling consumer prices, said Mr. Kasim...............

We have reports (maybe just propaganda) that states there are 5T Quantity of dinar notes that equal 29T in USD value. This value is of course an arbitrary value but it was used for the auctions to generate further revenue to buy back.

For all practical purposes the 29T (arbitrary value) is one of debt!

Remember, these figures have all been used in other (debt forgiveness) by nation states, has been used as (promissory), and if Iraq is to receive (lower denominations), there is no possibility of a LOP on upper currency (3 zero currency).

So lets get back to this arbitrary .00086 value the alleged total to 29T (I believe it is much lower), but for all practical purposes, it might as well be 100T.

That said, how does one reconcile a value of 29T and was that done on purpose, IOWs, did the IMF (Rothschild) really want it this way? I believe the answer is YES!

The Billion dollar buyback of Dinar by the Oil Windfall of 2008 gives credence to no currency LOP. Even if one has read it some where (I would regard it as made up on a fraud site that looks official).

OK The USA is in Debt by $14.2T and Obama has turned off the oil spigots [for now] even (though the U.S. has the largest reserves tapped untapped in the world). This will come in handy after Iraq flourishes and begins to recede - then the USA will be back on the radar if

these NWO guys have their way. But most importantly, the banking cartel wants to subjugate/in-debt Iraq (just like they are doing to Greece and have done to USA through derivative credit mortgages) to their coffers - because there is a lot of wealth and Iraq must be controlled (as not to turn into a super military runaway power - thats the USA's job).

To subjugate:

Gee 29T sounds like a pretty nice figure to pay back :o)

Therefore continuing on -

This 29T debt can be used by Rothschild's IMF for ponzi scheme purposes to in-debt Iraq to their banking cartel. It will work something like this.

No matter what the exact figures are between Quantity (5T) and Value (29T) , I do believe lower denoms will be introduced for ease of accounting purposes. Iraq is at this juncture of increasing civil unrest and Saudi Arabi just pacified their population with a HUGE windfall to each and every citizen (Saudi Arabia has a stable monetary system). Further, this is a good time to set the revalue to the USD (trigger point is new lower denoms) which is going down but will not crash.

So, with the 10% of quantity higher denoms (those with 3 zeros) they will be the instrument of injecting the lower denoms into the economy. (approximately 2% are USA Investors and 8% are banks and Iraqi citizens). Remember, the Iraqi citizen has

for all practical purposes very little dinar ownership presently.

But to 29Trillion? YES! or a little less if it is $.86 or a little higher if it is $1.17.

Within the scope of 2% is where (the individual dinar holder is in the USA) and this is regarded as an investment allowed by Presidential Executive Order.

I'm not sure yet how the exchange will be between U.S. Bank To U.S. Treasury and then back to Iraq.

I'm just thinking out loud here, but this angle has been on my mind :o)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm sorry but your response is very fragmented and doesnt really make much sense...can you tell me what you mean here?

So, with the 10% of quantity higher denoms (those with 3 zeros) they will be the instrument of injecting the lower denoms into the economy. (approximately 2% are USA Investors and 8% are banks and Iraqi citizens). Remember, the Iraqi citizen has

for all practical purposes very little dinar ownership presently.

But to 29Trillion? YES! or a little less if it is $.86 or a little higher if it is $1.17.

Within the scope of 2% is where (the individual dinar holder is in the USA) and this is regarded as an investment allowed by Presidential Executive Order.

Now...you still didn't answer my questions...what arevthey buying back the dinar with...and why hasn't the M2 been reduced...here is a link to the CBI website...look at monetary aggregates and you will find their reported M2...CBI.iq

Are you saying they are buying back with US dollars?...and are you saying they have brought in 90%....or is it all a big conspiracy?

I may well be wrong, as i often am, but i always believed the idea behind the RV/RD/RI or whatever we are calling it this year, was to return the money to the people of Iraq that they lost when the Dinar was so severely devalued, so not all citizens will become rich overnight , just return to the situation they were once in.

youre right

Thanks EVERYONE on this topic for this great thread. I applaud everyone for contributing. I also learned a great deal. Simple math for the artist. And may I add although there were differences and corrections, they were handled well. No one got their feelings hurt. rolleyes.gif

+ 1 for that

I'm sorry but your response is very fragmented and doesnt really make much sense...can you tell me what you mean here?

Now...you still didn't answer my questions...what arevthey buying back the dinar with...and why hasn't the M2 been reduced...here is a link to the CBI website...look at monetary aggregates and you will find their reported M2...CBI.iq

Are you saying they are buying back with US dollars?...and are you saying they have brought in 90%....or is it all a big conspiracy?

Your question was answered in part with regards to the buying back at the rate of $1.5 Billion USD/Month of Dinars.

1)

In my preceding post I copied and pasted the article from the New York Times. Within this article it states [buy back] accomplished by Oil Windfall based upon the value of USD.

Iraq used the oil revenues received in USD to also buy U.S. T-Bills.

Here is the repost of the New york Times article:

Massive Buying of $1 to $1.5 Billion USD Dinars from the open market

Iraq is prospering due to the Global Recession. No wonder big money is moving their revenue to other countries as U.S. Stocks plummet. Iraq is amazingly prospering from this as their currency under 'tight monetary' policy is immune to the recession as it is not tied to their GDP or GNP nor the WTO.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that the buy-back and contemporaneous valuation of the Dinar are not tied together due to the IMF/Government/CBI mandated 'tight monetary policy'. The Dinar is purposefully undervalued due to the aggressive tight monetary policy until infrastructure gets up and running smoother. They simply do not want to risk the chance of run away inflation like East Germany experienced after the close of WWII. So unless the world comes to an end, imo, one is buying undervalued Dinars by Presidential Executive Order. This is further collaborated by economists and this NYT article which speaks of rates within the 'open economy'.

The 'LEVER' for holding Inflation down post War is [bUY BACK] and [tight monetary policy].

The NYT Article is below:

By STEPHEN FARRELL and RICHARD A. OPPEL Jr. Published: June 21, 2008 Page 3

........rate might be a good deal higher without the central bank’s aggressive policies. The bank spends $1 billion to $1.5 billion every month in oil revenue to buy Iraqi dinars on the open market, said Mudher M. Salih Kasim, senior adviser to the bank. This is the main lever for controlling consumer prices, said Mr. Kasim............... [inflation at this time remember was at 16%]

2)

I have studied the M0 - M1 - M2. You really need the M0 or MB if you want to know how many dinar notes there are in the wild.

The increase you are seeing, is based upon the exchange rate and not "actual" dinar note quantity. In other words, as line 3 (exchange rate 2004 was at 2214 ID per USD) becomes smaller The M2 in turn shows the increase in value.

M2 is quite broad in definition and is used to calculate inflation. Today's 'money base multiplier' is about as low as it was in 2008-2009 when they did the massive dinar buy back.

Your question was answered in part with regards to the buying back at the rate of $1.5 Billion USD/Month of Dinars.

1)

In my preceding post I copied and pasted the article from the New York Times. Within this article it states [buy back] accomplished by Oil Windfall based upon the value of USD.

Iraq used the oil revenues received in USD to also buy U.S. T-Bills.

Here is the repost of the New york Times article:

Massive Buying of $1 to $1.5 Billion USD Dinars from the open market

Iraq is prospering due to the Global Recession. No wonder big money is moving their revenue to other countries as U.S. Stocks plummet. Iraq is amazingly prospering from this as their currency under 'tight monetary' policy is immune to the recession as it is not tied to their GDP or GNP nor the WTO.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that the buy-back and contemporaneous valuation of the Dinar are not tied together due to the IMF/Government/CBI mandated 'tight monetary policy'. The Dinar is purposefully undervalued due to the aggressive tight monetary policy until infrastructure gets up and running smoother. They simply do not want to risk the chance of run away inflation like East Germany experienced after the close of WWII. So unless the world comes to an end, imo, one is buying undervalued Dinars by Presidential Executive Order. This is further collaborated by economists and this NYT article which speaks of rates within the 'open economy'.

The 'LEVER' for holding Inflation down post War is [bUY BACK] and [tight monetary policy].

The NYT Article is below:

By STEPHEN FARRELL and RICHARD A. OPPEL Jr. Published: June 21, 2008 Page 3

........rate might be a good deal higher without the central bank’s aggressive policies. The bank spends $1 billion to $1.5 billion every month in oil revenue to buy Iraqi dinars on the open market, said Mudher M. Salih Kasim, senior adviser to the bank. This is the main lever for controlling consumer prices, said Mr. Kasim............... [inflation at this time remember was at 16%]

2)

I have studied the M0 - M1 - M2. You really need the M0 or MB if you want to know how many dinar notes there are in the wild.

The increase you are seeing, is based upon the exchange rate and not "actual" dinar note quantity. In other words, as line 3 (exchange rate 2004 was at 2214 ID per USD) becomes smaller The M2 in turn shows the increase in value.

M2 is quite broad in definition and is used to calculate inflation. Today's 'money base multiplier' is about as low as it was in 2008-2009 when they did the massive dinar buy back.

So instead of putting billions in oil revenue into rebuilding infrastructure they are using it to buy their own currency so they can destroy it. Makes sense. Not

• 5 months later...

So instead of putting billions in oil revenue into rebuilding infrastructure they are using it to buy their own currency so they can destroy it. Makes sense. Not

This is oil revenue and they bought back dinars off the open market. If you feel the New York Times is lying to you, you might want to give them a call and ask why.

A RV doesnt just suddenly put more money in their hand.....the only people that benefit from a jump in the exchange rate would be us....their 25k note will still be just that in country......

thats right......we exchange dinars for US dollars because that the currency we use, they use USD there now but will revert back to using dinar soon, hence a 25K bill there will be just that 25K.....unless iraqis plan on moving to the US and exchanging their dinar i dont think it will change their wealth status all that much... the RV and what ever rate it gets to is ONLY for ppl that exchange from other countries.. for iraq the RV will yes give them more purchasing power but wont make them instant millionaires (unless they have millions in IQD) :rolleyes:

GO RV.....

• Upvote 1

thats right......we exchange dinars for US dollars because that the currency we use, they use USD there now but will revert back to using dinar soon, hence a 25K bill there will be just that 25K.....unless iraqis plan on moving to the US and exchanging their dinar i dont think it will change their wealth status all that much... the RV and what ever rate it gets to is ONLY for ppl that exchange from other countries.. for iraq the RV will yes give them more purchasing power but wont make them instant millionaires (unless they have millions in IQD) :rolleyes:

GO RV.....

Im no economist but this just does not seem right. A while back when usd was reallt low vs pound lots of uk people were buying property in the us bc they basicallyvjad a 30 or 40% bump in what they could buy. Iraqi people their koneybwould go further in country and out of the country. Theres no way i can see us getting rich and them not. My whole reasin why i think a 3:1 or even 1:1 rv is not possiblevis bc of this very reason. make money slowly over time as the currency games value yes . anime media it rv and riches overnight now