Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Possum

possum

Momma told me tha impersonation is the greatest form of flattery. Groundhog, the Possum Clan says thanks and invites you to the mud wrestling contest and BBQ today. We are going to school you on the fine art of listening to voices by providing you with an unlimited supply of Golden Angels! Cash-in next week believers are you ready? Possum is and will go into deep study to lay out his Sermon of Sermons within days. We are going to try and go with a live feed for this event and possum jr is working out the techno issues. This will be an historic utterance that will be etched in cyber-stone and immortalized in the Hall Of Fame For Dinarics. But until then, it is Parrttyy Time!!!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 6

Possum!!! The crow says "there can only be one!". The groundhog is an imitator, not an originator!! Only the chosen one can here the real voices!!! You my friend are the chosen one!! I'll be picking roadkill groundhog soon from the RV highway!!!

Edited by Crow
  • Upvote 3

Possum!!! The crow says "there can only be one!". The groundhog is an imitator, not an originator!! Only the chosen one can here the real voices!!! You my friend are the chosen one!! I'll be picking roadkill groundhog soon from the RV highway!!!

LOL good one you guys are awesome!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is for Momma.... A beautiful soothing song to try and mellow the huge stress of being Possum's Momma ( which can be lethal, as we all know)..

Try to imagine walking on the beach in Salvador, Bahia,Brazil.......

Bebel Gilberto- Samba de Bencao ( Samba of Blessing)

Edited by umbertino