Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Golfing With GWB Next Week

gregp

I was working a little late this evening. My boss called me into his office to tell me a joke. He then told me he is golfing with President Bush next wednsday. I think he said in Texas. As soon as he said this I had a thousand Dinar questions I wanted to throw at him. We talked a little about my military experiences servinging under his father. My boss was reading the Decisions Point book. He brought up Mr Bush after he heard me giving the update to the office on the dinar. He knows the Bush members started the Dinar plan. I don't know if he will bring it up. I did ask him to thank him for all the respect Mr Bush gave our men and women of the armed forces. He had to bear a huge burden upon each letter he personally wrote the parents of the deceased. Long story short. I would love to ask him some dinar questions.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

I was working a little late this evening. My boss called me into his office to tell me a joke. He then told me he is golfing with President Bush next wednsday. I think he said in Texas. As soon as he said this I had a thousand Dinar questions I wanted to throw at him. We talked a little about my military experiences servinging under his father. My boss was reading the Decisions Point book. He brought up Mr Bush after he heard me giving the update to the office on the dinar. He knows the Bush members started the Dinar plan. I don't know if he will bring it up. I did ask him to thank him for all the respect Mr Bush gave our men and women of the armed forces. He had to bear a huge burden upon each letter he personally wrote the parents of the deceased. Long story short. I would love to ask him some dinar questions.

There is someone on here who has his answers as of 2 weeks ago. Maybe he is reading and will share with everyone.....

Respect for our armed forces? Ask Junior Bush if he had any regrets for the 4500 plus U.S. soldiers and 50 to 100 thousand Iraqi men, women and children he killed after he invaded Iraq looking for the non-existent WMD's.

Let's avoid starting a political war here, okay?

Edited by Upgradable
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 32

I bet your sorry butt wont care one bit about them after the rv.

You libs make me sick.

Like Sadam insane was a good man or what?

What we did was a good thing, sooooo

GET OVER IT

Amen Brother!

Well........................ ASK HIM.

And Let us KNOW>>

I have a couple of days to talk with my boss. I don't want to be disrespectfull but inwill try to find the right moment and try to slip the dinar topic in. I will. Trust me! I hope it RVs before they go.

You libs make me sick.

GET OVER IT

Oh!'

Whatever Saddam was, it was none of our business. You think it was OK that Bush invaded another sovereign nation because he didn't like Saddam. Bush is a war criminal and he should be tried as one. He had to cancel a speech in Europe a few months ago because of the fear he would be arrested and tried at the Hague for war crimes.

Edited by DonDeDonDon
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 28

You libs make me sick.

GET OVER IT

Please read what I said above.

Great post...I agree with you...They make me sick also!!!!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

As a conservative, I was against the war also, at least the US involvement in the war. I do think it was a just war (Saddam was a despot who killed his own people) - it was just not OUR war. The nations around him who truly were at risk should have taken care of him. He was no real threat to us, in my opinion.

So although I disagreed with President Bush strongly on the war and his reasonings and even the way that he did it, at least he went through Congress which he is Constitutionally required to do- and I do think he is an honorable man. Honorable men can be wrong. I believe he truly felt for the young men (and women) who lost their lives for this sad excursion.

For all the bad press he has gotten, it would be truly ironic if his Dinar plan helped restore the USA and helped change the world in such a profound way. You've got to give men their due.

Edited by jgp
  • Upvote 6

You libs make me sick.

GET OVER IT

Props man.

My brother did 2 tours over there and he said you have to be over there fighting and see the things the soldiers see for the war to make sense. He backed Bush 100% after serving in Iraq and I will take his word over the backseat drivers that stay here in the US and just spout off things that they hear from the media.

• Upvote 12

I WOULD LIKE TO GO TO A ASTROS GAME AND SIT NEXT TO GEORGE SENIOR. I BET HE COULD GIVE YA THE DOWN LOW ON THE MIDDLE EAST

Respect for our armed forces? Ask Junior Bush if he had any regrets for the 4500 plus U.S. soldiers and 50 to 100 thousand Iraqi men, women and children he killed after he invaded Iraq looking for the non-existent WMD's.

Let's avoid starting a political war here, okay?

You are so........................ungrateful, if it were not for Mr. Bush you wouln't be here now and in a couple of days counting your $$$$$$. So why don't you keep your smart remarks for yourself! I guess you would be very happy with what YOUR actual Prez is doing, ahhhhhhhhhhh! ! !

Edited by Soledad
  • Downvote 1

Props man.

My brother did 2 tours over there and he said you have to be over there fighting and see the things the soldiers see for the war to make sense. He backed Bush 100% after serving in Iraq and I will take his word over the backseat drivers that stay here in the US and just spout off things that they hear from the media.

Harumph, harumph!! +1.

Oh!'

Whatever Saddam was, it was none of our business. You think it was OK that Bush invaded another sovereign nation because he didn't like Saddam. Bush is a war criminal and he should be tried as one. He had to cancel a speech in Europe a few months ago because of the fear he would be arrested and tried at the Hague for war crimes.

Are you equally upset with Obama after he "invaded" Libya?

• Upvote 1

Thank you Veterans and Servicemen, it is because of you we have this opportunity, and our freedom in this great country. :tiphat:

I agree completely! Lets watch this thing blossum and see if we can help Vets and their families that need it! They gave more for and to us than most politicians (either party).

You libs make me sick.

GET OVER IT

This is the kind of response that has been talked about here lately. Ok, so you disagree with the poster who feels the war was unjust and GWB is not an honerable man. Your response only incites more vitrol. I am a bleeding heart liberal who cried as Bagdad was bombed for all the little children, women, and peaceable people who didn't want war and for our American soldiers who were in harms way, but I respect your right to your opinion, and am grateful for all the service men and women who risked their lives over there. Seems to me that your attitude only shows how insensitive and rude you can be when you disagree with a poster. Please try to be more tolerant to peoples views and don't attack people who have a differing opinion.

Respectfully

E A Poe

• Upvote 3