Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

News at work today!

mrb

haha doesn't it seem that most rumors come from "newbies?" Its almost like they create a member name, then create a story...then watch the havoc they create. :lol:

You have been on this since May 11 he has been here since November of 09

so whos the newb?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hi MBR,

Thanks for the post! I enjoyed it and found it to as or more believable then most anything else so don't let a few boneheads get you down! ANY Time you find or hear something about our investment please post it! I think if you came back and read all the replies you got on your post, You'll see that by Fair the majority of people on this site are cool headed, easy going, just plain good people and I'm very proud to be a member and so should you. Most of us don't post all that often unless we hear something but look at all the people that came out in this forum in your defence! that's saying something at least for me :P So don't let it get you down and Please DON"T stop posting OK? You just saw a hole lot of support for what you had to say! so don't hold back because of a few, Thank you for your post, I hope to hear more from you! :)

As For Sand?, I like to say thank you for apologizing, It takes a man to step up and say your sorry even if you didn't mean to hurt anyone, when you found out that your words did in fact hurt someone, you came right back and made an apology and that my friend says a lot more about your caricature then the negative post you wrote in the first place, To me you may have lost a peg or 2 with your first post, but coming back and whether right or wrong you apologized to MBR and anyone else that may have been offended and that raised you 10 pegs back up in my book! anyone can make a mistake and in these times, with all the bad stuff we keep hearing and the pumpers etc. It can be easy to jump the first post that may sound like some others, I've done it, and I'm sure others have to, So no problem, for me it never happened and your OK in my book ;) Thanks..

And for what we are all waiting for!!! Any moment now!!! go Go GO!!!! RV!!!!!

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I was at work this morning when a client told me he was leaving for Iraq on Friday. He brought it up, I asked, I wonder how the dinar is doing? He said do you have some and I said yes, he said that his company just got the contract for a electronics deal they have been working on and it was based on a revalued currency and he will be there for three weeks. I said really! He said yes and that I should hear something within a week, I said that I hoped it was 1 to 1 with the dollar, he said I think you will see closer to 3. This actually happened today, I am always skeptical but he was very informed of what his company is doing. I hope this is true, he did say before the end of the month I should know!

um. so this never happened? what a surpirse

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

No offense....but this sounds fishy to me.

Don't know about the fishy part....but this sure sounds very familiar.... Feb...? Mar....? late last year....?

I've been on these boards too long! :lol:

Seriously though.... I'm almost completely sure I've seen this before, just about word for word...

:ph34r:

THX MRB for the post. Lets hope all things come together and we can all end this site BS. I would rather read 1000 posts like this than one more DAMNED OKIE POST!

I kinda like Okie posts, he is always so happy :) Teasing! I would love to hear more about the contracts being signed... at what rate etc. We shall see soon I am thinking! God Bless~

Brother ,Bless you for posting. I for one believe, that it is due to happen and I believe your post. I wonder sometimes how much good intell or just good news we lose out on because people don't want to post because of the bashing and negative responces. Thanks again for sharing and I said a prayer for your departed friend.May her soul rest in peace.

• Upvote 1

" an electronics deal based on the RV of the IQD" . I just submitted this information to the B.S. Department.

Please elaborate.I am very curious as to what an electronics manufacturer or whatever they do, and the IQD have in common.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Let me tell you something redsand, I may be a newbie on here on here because I do not get on here every day or post everyday and I have probably been invested longer then you. I expect nothing from this investment and joined it years ago based on a dear friend who is now deceased, that told me to do it, and I love here and admire her deeply so I did. If this fizzles tomorrow I lost my investment just like any other business investment I have made that went south. I have nothing to gain and definitely do not intend this to influence anyone to taking more RISK, THAT IS WHAT THIS IS! I after contemplating all day if I should even share this thought I shoul, it is real and did happen, whether anything comes of this I do not know. So resand, not everyone is some stupid newbie, I have seen them myself and your comment has reassured me I should have kept to myself.

Hey MRB! Most of us appreciate you going to the trouble to let us know about your experience. Please don't let one silly reply keep you from passing on good information to the rest of us. We sincerely appreciate you stepping up!! Please keep up the good work!! Thanks again, Gary2 (in Oklahoma)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Confused!!! :blink:

The first 5 + pages are dated in June??? Did someone just repost this or dug it up from its grave??

I was sure hoping it was a good rumor. Must have been bad info from the contractor, or go figure the possibility of Iraq changing their mind because of a new vote on somedetail.

Anyway... :( think this is old. Hope I am wrong.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for having the balls to put this on the forum. Please don't take offense to the negative things folks say. Most on here are very positive, but as you know....there is one in every crowd! Keep on giving the intel, we like it!

Redsand, kudos to you for your apology. Very few would man up and admit when they are wrong. +1 for you for that!

Tequila? Did somebody say tequila? I'll take mine with a little salt and lime please. :)

:wub: Hi piggy piggy! :wub:

Hey, MRB, thank you for sharing as you did, knowing there might be a Redsand-type out there to put you down.

Whoever Redsand is, he brings less to the site than he could, if he simply said thanks for the post ... what else ya' got?

Since coming on board with DV in May, I have watched the comments deteriorate, and it has been disappointing. I check in every day because the possibilities of this investment are exciting, and DV -- being the most interesting site -- has become an addiction. However, when someone like you, who is willing to share, does so and is denigrated for it, I can't help but wonder: Who is that person who apparently has nothing better to do than criticize?

Confused!!! :blink:

The first 5 + pages are dated in June??? Did someone just repost this or dug it up from its grave??

I was sure hoping it was a good rumor. Must have been bad info from the contractor, or go figure the possibility of Iraq changing their mind because of a new vote on somedetail.

Anyway... :( think this is old. Hope I am wrong.

You are not wrong

Posted 22 June 2011 - 08:02 PM

:wub: Hi piggy piggy! :wub:

:wave:

Who is that person who apparently has nothing better to do than criticize?

WHO? Those who know BS when they read it. This was originally posted in June and who was right? The ones who called BS or the KoolAid drinkers who won't challenge anything. All you have to do is open your eyes and look at history. The facts don't lie. There have been literally hundreds of posts, claims and predictions just like this and the motive has usually been to sell more dinar. Judge for yourself everyone.

• Upvote 2