Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

News at work today!

mrb

haha doesn't it seem that most rumors come from "newbies?" Its almost like they create a member name, then create a story...then watch the havoc they create. :lol:

The guy has had 10 posts since 2009, you have had over 100 hundred since May, 2011. Who is the "NOOBIE" here Einstein? I would put more faith in someone that has posted very little and has been a member of this community for as long as he has than some "NOOBIE" that shoots his mouth off every chance he gets. That is the biggest issue with boards like this, so many people are willing to talk, or type, and yet they have nothing to say or contribute to the community. So would you cared to either re-evaluate your statement, or think about using your brain before engaging your fingers?

Sorry, just had to be said.

Mods, IMO you should close this thread, it is 2 months old, nothing came of it and people are not looking at the original posting date when they are commenting. This is exactly the type of rumor that causes people to overextend themselves financially and go out and buy more dinar. No idea why it was brought out of the archives.

• Upvote 1

fools. pay attention to date of the post. it's another pumper that lead to no RV.

This MUST be true... There were no pumpers prior to 2009, and that's when this person joined! And if not a pumper, I believe your co-worker is having a little fun with ya. Although Iraq appears to be making headway, It's the same ol song and dance... Sign up for this, buy more of this, listen to this call, my intel says Monday, etc; etc. At the end of the day, prepare and hope for the best, but be willing to accept a loss, and treat our investment accordingly, yes? Chao.

MRB, like you I joined in 2009, don't post often but do read some post daily. I appreciate yours today! It seems that a lot of the "Newbies" post anything just to get thier post numbers up. Most have very little value and when I see that they have 1500 in a month or two ignor what they have to say. Your's today was a hopeful message and I gave yo a plus as did many others that know you are sensire. Hang in and don't let the empty headed wanna bees get you down.

there are no hope for some dv member. apparently they will keep posting on what appears to be a good news FROM JUNE. all I did was dig up an old post and call out MRB as a pumper who gave false info and like sheep, a few got excited over old news. please keep it real and believe on facts.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

MRB, like you I joined in 2009, don't post often but do read some post daily. I appreciate yours today! It seems that a lot of the "Newbies" post anything just to get thier post numbers up. Most have very little value and when I see that they have 1500 in a month or two ignor what they have to say. Your's today was a hopeful message and I gave yo a plus as did many others that know you are sensire. Hang in and don't let the empty headed wanna bees get you down.

Dude, Doc, the post is from June. Just a little FYI. Chao.

So many stories and different opinions on this!!!! Why won't Shabibi just come out and RV already??!?!?!

Because they do not want to experience the same thing Kuwait went through...currency value up and down like a big roller coaster....they are not concerned with OUR timetable....they just want to get this very right, for the best possible outcome. But they are very close, as I understand it.

"I don't always believe everything I read on this site.....but.......when I do.......I believe MRB......why you ask??!!??" " Well,,,,, Whatever the mind of man can conceive.....and believe......it WILL achieve!!!!!

Go Rv! Stay thirsty my wealthy friends!

• Upvote 1

Because they do not want to experience the same thing Kuwait went through...currency value up and down like a big roller coaster....they are not concerned with OUR timetable....they just want to get this very right, for the best possible outcome. But they are very close, as I understand it.

Or maybe a country with a currency that is not internationally recognized, cannot wake up one day and just increase their value for the whole world....in country, yes, internationally no.....maybe they need approval from other organizations.....UN, IMF, WTO......maybe they are all working together to accomplish this.....one of the UNs guidelines for Iraq to rv might be they need a complete a govt in place.....many pieces to the puzzle, not up to Shabbibi or Iraq by themselves to become an international recognized currency.....

• Upvote 2

MRB - You doubled your points value by posting an old pumper post!!! THAT WAS BRILLIANT! That just proves the amazing value of pumping! I wonder how many spent their next mortgage payment or kids medical supplies on Dinar because of this post. What will you post tomorrow, I can't wait to see!!

Namaste!

• Upvote 1