Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

News at work today!

mrb

Good stuff. I really wonder how many people have something happen to them and don't post it. Thanks for the post.

Here goes. This happened about a month or two ago, but my best friend who turned me onto this investment is in management for a company that is a "Manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines, and a wide offering of related services." (Meow) and they are filling a contract for Iraq for 200 generators. The plant he works at is in Illinois. Take it for what it's worth, believe or don't believe!

Here goes. This happened about a month or two ago, but my best friend who turned me onto this investment is in management for a company that is a "Manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines, and a wide offering of related services." (Meow) and they are filling a contract for Iraq for 200 generators. The plant he works at is in Illinois. Take it for what it's worth, believe or don't believe!

This article was posted here on June 7, and makes reference to generator fuel. Well, if you need generator fuel, I would say you would need generators:

"...In response to the February rallies, Iraq rerouted $900 million originally earmarked to buy fighter planes to food for the poor, reserved $400 million for generator fuel to power air conditioners over the hot summer, and started projects that showed visible change such as the roadworks and sewage repairs..."

Read more:

Thanks for the story!

I was at work this morning when a client told me he was leaving for Iraq on Friday. He brought it up, I asked, I wonder how the dinar is doing? He said do you have some and I said yes, he said that his company just got the contract for a electronics deal they have been working on and it was based on a revalued currency and he will be there for three weeks. I said really! He said yes and that I should hear something within a week, I said that I hoped it was 1 to 1 with the dollar, he said I think you will see closer to 3. This actually happened today, I am always skeptical but he was very informed of what his company is doing. I hope this is true, he did say before the end of the month I should know!

diddy1.jpg

Let me tell you something redsand, I may be a newbie on here on here because I do not get on here every day or post everyday and I have probably been invested longer then you. I expect nothing from this investment and joined it years ago based on a dear friend who is now deceased, that told me to do it, and I love here and admire her deeply so I did. If this fizzles tomorrow I lost my investment just like any other business investment I have made that went south. I have nothing to gain and definitely do not intend this to influence anyone to taking more RISK, THAT IS WHAT THIS IS! I after contemplating all day if I should even share this thought I shoul, it is real and did happen, whether anything comes of this I do not know. So resand, not everyone is some stupid newbie, I have seen them myself and your comment has reassured me I should have kept to myself.

Thanks a lot Mrb, it has meaning for me.

Mrb, I trust you, question is can we trust your client? I believe he would know something about his companys contact, but how could he possibly have an idea of the rate unless it is just simple math reading the contact? Maybe I just answered my own question. :huh: Who knows. :huh:

Thanks for the story, keep them coming.

haha doesn't it seem that most rumors come from "newbies?" Its almost like they create a member name, then create a story...then watch the havoc they create. :lol:

He's been a member for over a year and a half and has made seven posts--doesn't seem to me to be someone who jumps on the site to create havoc. Didn't your mom ever tell you if you can't contribute something worthwhile, just keep your mouth shut? Maybe you should quit doing flips and landing on your head??

• Upvote 1

Let me tell you something redsand, I may be a newbie on here on here because I do not get on here every day or post everyday and I have probably been invested longer then you. I expect nothing from this investment and joined it years ago based on a dear friend who is now deceased, that told me to do it, and I love here and admire her deeply so I did. If this fizzles tomorrow I lost my investment just like any other business investment I have made that went south. I have nothing to gain and definitely do not intend this to influence anyone to taking more RISK, THAT IS WHAT THIS IS! I after contemplating all day if I should even share this thought I shoul, it is real and did happen, whether anything comes of this I do not know. So resand, not everyone is some stupid newbie, I have seen them myself and your comment has reassured me I should have kept to myself.

[/quote

MRB I respectfully disagree with you when you said you should have kept it to yourself. You did the forum a service by sharing your story. Sometimes folks just step out and say dumba-- things before they put their brain in gear so try to disregard negative comments. Heck, I guess most of us have put our foot in our mouth a time or two. You did good my friend and your post is appreciated. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

haha doesn't it seem that most rumors come from "newbies?" Its almost like they create a member name, then create a story...then watch the havoc they create. :lol:

You were a "newbie" just weeks ago Friend!!!!!! Lighten up and choose to believe or not!!!!!! <_<

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I gave you a + for bring this for us to read. Thanks very much.

redsand..you are one of the few that have made a boo boo and was man enough to stand up, recognize you offended someone then apologize to them .I commend you for being a standup guy and I suspect others will applaud you too. I suspect MRB will accept your apology if he comes back on and sees it. In the meantime we all should remember to be nice to everybody...you never know they could be your boss someday. :)

• Upvote 4

Don't worry about what some people say to you on this site. I too have been invested in the dinar a lot longer than I have been on this site by years! Sometimes I am sorry I ever listened to a freind and got on here. I thought is was sort of a birds of the same feather flock together, However; lately it has gotten real nasty... with the comments some people make. We'll see what happens and that definitely praying and hoping!!! GO RV!!! You will hearing in the near future about a lot of companies going into Iraq to do some business.

I agree with you, great info, and resand cant even complete a standing backflip. :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by Freedom4me

redsand perhaps you should see mrb's join date of November 09....can hardly classify him/her as a "newbie" unlike yourself and your join date.

thanks mrb for sharing you experience...always good to hear something positive

sammyque

I never post anything because I think most of this is hype. I was off this afternoon and I thought all day wether or not I should post this and knew that most would not believe me. I can tell you that it did happen, I did not prompt it, and this man told me his contract was only good if there was a revalued currency. Oh well that is just my two cents. He is leaving Friday.

Thankd MRB!! I believe you! Not sure if I believe him, but that's ok!! It did put a tinge of excitement in my spirit. Sounds good with all the other news out there now!! Have a great day!!!