Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

6-20 OKIE: Multitude Of Sources Pouring In

DinarThug

From CNN. The Clown News Network. Broadcasting From A Submarine With Screen Doors. (Hey Don't Knock It, At Least It Keeps The Fish Out) - June 20, 2011 06:42 pm ·

OKIE OIL MAN : THERE ARE A CONTINUING MULTITUDE OF SOURCES POURING IN FROM AROUND THE GLOBE INDICATING THIS IS A MUST DO BY JUNE 29—-THE DFI FUNDS ARE TO ALL BE GIVEN TO IRAQ JUNE 30TH—-IT IS THEIR INDEPENDENCE DAY—THE FORMAL ANNOUNCEMENT OF ASCENSION INTO THE WTO—-I CAN GO ON AND ON ABOUT THE ACCOMPLISHMENTS THAT HAS AND IS BEING MADE AS WE SPEAK—-WE WAIT– AT 3 PM BAGHDAD TIME THIS AFTERNOON SHABBI GAVE A TELEVISED SPEECH ADDRESSING THE RE-DENOMINATION OF THE DINAR—THE REMOVAL OF THE 3 ZEROS OFF THEIR MONEY AND THE ISSUANCE OF NEW CURRENCY (LOWER DENOMS) I AM PRESENTLY WAITING FOR THE FULL INTERPRETATION OF THAT SPEECH—WILL POST WHEN I GET CONTENTS OF SPEECH ALSO TODAY THE 1ST FORE-X OFFICE IN IRAQ WAS OPENED IN ERBIL—THAT GIVES THEM THE MEANS TO TRADE INTERNATIONALLY ON THE FORE-X. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TRADING BUT AM AWARE OF TRAINING OF PERSONNEL GOING ON–THEY MAY WAIT FOR ACTUAL TRANSACTIONS TILL AFTER THE R/V ALSO ON IRAQI NEWS TODAY—–IRAQ IS SEEKING OUT THE SOURCE OF THE 6 BILLION DOLLAR EMBEZZLEMENT OR ROBBERY A FEW MONTHS AGO—FROM WHO IT WAS TAKEN FROM—I HAVE NO IDEA—PART OF THE MONEY WAS FOUND IN JORDANIAN BANK AND SOME WAS RETRIEVED IN A BORDER CROSSING AND SOME WAS SUPPOSEDLY FOUND IN SWITZERLAND—-IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING ALL THE 6 BILLION HAS YET TO ALL BE ACCOUNTED FOR. A GREEK DEFAULT WILL HAVE VERY BAD CONSEQUENCES ON THE EUROPEAN UNION AND THE EURO—THAT IS WHY THE IMF HAS AGREED TO A BAIL OUT LOAN PORTFOLIO FOR GREECE——WATCH NEXT FOR PORTUGAL—SPAIN—AND IRELAND TO REQUEST FUNDING TO KEEP FROM HAVING A SOVEREIGN DEFAULT (KINDA LIKE THE USA HAS IN STORE PENDING ACTION ON OUR PART) I KNOW THE USA KICKED ADDITIONAL FUNDS INTO THE IMF FOR PURPOSES OF STABILITY OF DIFFERENT COUNTRIES FINANCIALLY

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

From CNN. The Clown News Network. Broadcasting From A Submarine With Screen Doors. (Hey Don't Knock It, At Least It Keeps The Fist Out) -

June 20, 2011 06:42 pm ·

OKIE OIL MAN : THERE ARE A CONTINUING MULTITUDE OF SOURCES POURING IN FROM AROUND THE GLOBE INDICATING THIS IS A MUST DO BY JUNE 29—-THE DFI FUNDS ARE TO ALL BE GIVEN TO IRAQ JUNE 30TH—-IT IS THEIR INDEPENDENCE DAY—THE FORMAL ANNOUNCEMENT OF ASCENSION INTO THE WTO—-I CAN GO ON AND ON ABOUT THE ACCOMPLISHMENTS THAT HAS AND IS BEING MADE AS WE SPEAK—-WE WAIT– AT 3 PM BAGHDAD TIME THIS AFTERNOON SHABBI GAVE A TELEVISED SPEECH ADDRESSING THE RE-DENOMINATION OF THE DINAR—THE REMOVAL OF THE 3 ZEROS OFF THEIR MONEY AND THE ISSUANCE OF NEW CURRENCY (LOWER DENOMS) I AM PRESENTLY WAITING FOR THE FULL INTERPRETATION OF THAT SPEECH—WILL POST WHEN I GET CONTENTS OF SPEECH ALSO TODAY THE 1ST FORE-X OFFICE IN IRAQ WAS OPENED IN ERBIL—THAT GIVES THEM THE MEANS TO TRADE INTERNATIONALLY ON THE FORE-X. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TRADING BUT AM AWARE OF TRAINING OF PERSONNEL GOING ON–THEY MAY WAIT FOR ACTUAL TRANSACTIONS TILL AFTER THE R/V ALSO ON IRAQI NEWS TODAY—–IRAQ IS SEEKING OUT THE SOURCE OF THE 6 BILLION DOLLAR EMBEZZLEMENT OR ROBBERY A FEW MONTHS AGO—FROM WHO IT WAS TAKEN FROM—I HAVE NO IDEA—PART OF THE MONEY WAS FOUND IN JORDANIAN BANK AND SOME WAS RETRIEVED IN A BORDER CROSSING AND SOME WAS SUPPOSEDLY FOUND IN SWITZERLAND—-IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING ALL THE 6 BILLION HAS YET TO ALL BE ACCOUNTED FOR. A GREEK DEFAULT WILL HAVE VERY BAD CONSEQUENCES ON THE EUROPEAN UNION AND THE EURO—THAT IS WHY THE IMF HAS AGREED TO A BAIL OUT LOAN PORTFOLIO FOR GREECE——WATCH NEXT FOR PORTUGAL—SPAIN—AND IRELAND TO REQUEST FUNDING TO KEEP FROM HAVING A SOVEREIGN DEFAULT (KINDA LIKE THE USA HAS IN STORE PENDING ACTION ON OUR PART) I KNOW THE USA KICKED ADDITIONAL FUNDS INTO THE IMF FOR PURPOSES OF STABILITY OF DIFFERENT COUNTRIES FINANCIALLY

Oh brother not again! :angry:

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 9

Phase3, I gave you a plus to balance you out. Thanks for posting. Don't shoot the messenger you guys. No reason to get upset if we don't all have the same opinion on things. I understand trying to be positive, but I've been let down so many times, I think I'll just wait and see.

Have a nice evening,

Kim

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

-1 for that? W.T.H?

I may be wrong but you might have gotten the neg due to the responder not knowing if you were saying "not again" to Thug posting or "not again" to Okies stuff...who knows...but dinarthug does a good job with his contributing posts.. just for the record.

• Upvote 4

"THIS AFTERNOON SHABBI GAVE A TELEVISED SPEECH ADDRESSING THE RE-DENOMINATION OF THE DINAR—THE REMOVAL OF THE 3 ZEROS OFF THEIR MONEY AND THE ISSUANCE OF NEW CURRENCY (LOWER DENOMS)"

The part that scares me a little is the part about issuing new currency. I do understand that they need to issue new currency for the lower denoms (1's ... 5's ... 10's ... 20's etc), but someone PLEASE tell me that the issuance of the new denoms in country won't affect us out here with our bigger notes.

Every time I hear 'new currency', it makes me think that the old will not be honored. I think/hope that I'm missing something or have some kind of block which prevents me from wrapping my brain around this ... but I'm wrong about our big notes not being honored, right?

Umm ... help?

:unsure:

GO RV !!!

Edited by BlueJeanBaby
  • Upvote 1

"THIS AFTERNOON SHABBI GAVE A TELEVISED SPEECH ADDRESSING THE RE-DENOMINATION OF THE DINAR—THE REMOVAL OF THE 3 ZEROS OFF THEIR MONEY AND THE ISSUANCE OF NEW CURRENCY (LOWER DENOMS)"

The part that scares me a little is the part about issuing new currency. I do understand that they need to issue new currency for the lower denoms (1's ... 5's ... 10's ... 20's etc), but someone PLEASE tell me that the issuance of the new denoms in country won't affect us out here with our bigger notes.

Every time I hear 'new currency', it makes me think that the old will not be honored. I think/hope that I'm missing something or have some kind of block which prevents me from wrapping my brain around this ... but I'm wrong about our big notes not being honored, right?

Umm ... help?

GO RV !!!

Maybe.....they are referring the OLD currency as the the Osama currency? I don't know why they would spend so much printing the NEW unless it was intended to be used?

Umm ... help?

unsure.gif

GO RV !!!

of course our notes will be honored, many will mis interpret the arabic translation when they say issuing a new currency, they mean the lower denoms. It doesn't make sense to not honor our denoms they want them destroyed and back and get rid of them they will be honored don't worry.

• Upvote 3

of course our notes will be honored, many will mis interpret the arabic translation when they say issuing a new currency, they mean the lower denoms. It doesn't make sense to not honor our denoms they want them destroyed and back and get rid of them they will be honored don't worry.

Well done, easyrider!! Punctuated (almost all the way, even) and you even used capital letters!! Bravo!! :tiphat:

I give you my coveted golf clap for your efforts. *golf clap* clap clapclapclapclapclap clap clapclapclap*

Regarding the large denom conundrum, I understand that it doesn't make sense to not honor our large denoms, which is why I HOPE that I'm wrong in how I interpreted what was said. Thanks for the confirmation that I am, in fact, not completely insane, but merely suffering from an inability to grasp that simple concept - call it 'temporary insanity re: large denoms' if you will.

GO RV !!!!

:D

keep hearing of independence day in iraq being june 30 but this is all i find

: Holidays in Iraq

The Friday and Saturday of each week an official government holiday.In addition, there are 12 other official holiday: [19]

History Appropriate Notes

January 1 Gala New Year's Day According to the Gregorian calendar

January 6 Holiday Iraqi army According to the Gregorian calendar

March 21 Holiday Nowruz According to the Gregorian calendar

May 1 International Workers' Holiday According to the Gregorian calendar

July 14 Memory of the revolution of July 14 According to the Gregorian calendar

10 Muharram Day of Ashura Hijri calendar

12 Rabi I Holiday Prophet's Birthday Hijri calendar

1 October Eid al-Fitr Hijri calendar

10 December Eid al-Adha Hijri calendar

http://ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82

Umm ... help?

GO RV !!!

The US has "old currency" which they still honor though it is no longer made or used. For example, you can take a 1000K or larger bill into a bank and, as long as it is real, you can get smaller denominations.

• Upvote 1

The US has "old currency" which they still honor though it is no longer made or used. For example, you can take a 1000K or larger bill into a bank and, as long as it is real, you can get smaller denominations.

I don't remember the US ever having added additional zeros to their currency to offset hyperinflation.

But, I could be wrong.

Corrections... anyone??

Phase3, I gave you a plus to balance you out. Thanks for posting. Don't shoot the messenger you guys. No reason to get upset if we don't all have the same opinion on things. I understand trying to be positive, but I've been let down so many times, I think I'll just wait and see.

Have a nice evening,

Kim

And Kim,

Someone gave you a neg for balancing out Phase 3 :blink:

So (+) for you.