Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Are you guys suggesting Isolationism? To block out the Newbies from DV? Not disagreeing with anyone, Ive seen the CRAP posted and didn't agree with any of it, just wondering if that"s the correct approach. If I had a better idea I would toss it out, but I don't.

Maybe some miss the obvious, at least to me, that the people that seem the least civil are Newbies.

I was a newbie 2 months ago and this site was like shining a light in a cave. I saw where it was impossable before. I am not saying all Newbies are this way. It is probably less than 10%.

We as a family need a cohesive battle plan on how to get rid of the totally obnoxious ones. HOW?

I hope and pray that ADAM, staff, and Moderators come up with a workable plan soon!

I tried to make this same point yesterday in a comment on one of the threads. It would seem the site is, indeed, under attack! What used to be a rather pleasant, and fun, experience in coming here and seeing what dinar friends had to say about things has become a fearful experience, where I am saddened by the lack of respect being shown to our own people by newbies who do, in the short term here, constitute an invasion of sorts. We are seeing less of the pumping and a lot more of the personal bashing.

This is just not the same site I joined and I wish it was. Things were a little tense now and then with the expelling of angst among tense investors, but there was always a certain amount of respect among the core members. Now, it seems, in an effort to be welcoming to the newbies, the site has forgotten just what elements have made it great and left a lot of people, like me, disappointed.

I hope things get back to DV normal ... the way things are now is rather dismal. As the saying goes ... nuff said.

:(

smee2

Why not try to follow the golden rule.

You can decree the lion lay down with the lamb ... but someone has to convince the lion.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I tried to make this same point yesterday in a comment on one of the threads. It would seem the site is, indeed, under attack! What used to be a rather pleasant, and fun, experience in coming here and seeing what dinar friends had to say about things has become a fearful experience, where I am saddened by the lack of respect being shown to our own people by newbies who do, in the short term here, constitute an invasion of sorts. We are seeing less of the pumping and a lot more of the personal bashing.

This is just not the same site I joined and I wish it was. Things were a little tense now and then with the expelling of angst among tense investors, but there was always a certain amount of respect among the core members. Now, it seems, in an effort to be welcoming to the newbies, the site has forgotten just what elements have made it great and left a lot of people, like me, disappointed.

I hope things get back to DV normal ... the way things are now is rather dismal. As the saying goes ... nuff said.

:(

smee2

You can decree the lion lay down with the lamb ... but someone has to convince the lion.

Some newbys are not what they appear to be. We just need to recognize the wolfs in newby's clothing......

• Upvote 3

Doesn't take long to recognize the crackerheads. They tend to have anti-social skills, negative comments and bashing tendacy.

A lot of the newbies don't fit that shoe but they are recognized as well. Good post Think. I like what Smee2 wrote too.

THINK - Nope, sorry you're wrong. "Most" of the mods did not leave. Most of us are still here and are supporting Adam in his decisions. There was alot going on behind the scenes that you guys haven't been aware of. Adam is taking the high road, but also has to maintain control of this site. His integrity is above reproach, and he has my respect for his handling of this situation. My hope is that it all smooths out and blows over soon.

DV is NOT broken - we are all here & doing very well. DV will continue, as strong or stronger than before!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

THINK - Nope, sorry you're wrong. "Most" of the mods did not leave. Most of us are still here and are supporting Adam in his decisions. There was alot going on behind the scenes that you guys haven't been aware of. Adam is taking the high road, but also has to maintain control of this site. His integrity is above reproach, and he has my respect for his handling of this situation. My hope is that it all smooths out and blows over soon.

DV is NOT broken - we are all here & doing very well. DV will continue, as strong or stronger than before!

That's the spirit. DV is not the only site that is experiencing what I've read here tonight. Maybe there is an overall attack on anyone or any site involved with the dinar? Not sure exactly what the motive might be, but comments made here have also been made on other forums about similar things they are experiencing.

Glad to see it. That's the spirit. Stand firm and stand tall or sit down. I think a lot of this site and the DV family or I wouldn't be here (to stay). I do know more of what is and has been going on behind the scenes than I post publicly. Some things people need to figure out for themselves. I don't feel it's my place to inform them. And with that said, I will just say,

Goodnight Gracie and, "May the schwartz be with you"

PS; Didn't Dot Matrix have a bangin can? I'll bet the tin man would agree......

Thank you for the post. Certainly, I agree! Though it appears there is still a bit of poking and prodding afoot, which needs to be contained or mellowed a bit.

God Bless America!

:huh: Did i hear someone say...."Counter-Attack"? :huh:

(Please verify range for target) :lol: buwhahaha....

646744115_508136.gif?4

No....?!? dry.gif shoots...oh well... :lol:

*disappears in to the dark shadows...once again...*

:lol: :lol: :lol: You are very astute!

God Bless America!

So much drama for a dinar website. I think everyone needs to keep their ego's in check and realize this is not life or death. It is a bunch of people who are sitting around talking about a worthless currency in hopes that something happens.

The whole international intrigue and rampant conspiracy theories of attacks and "us vs them" seem a bit silly to me.

I think we all need to get over ourselves and get back to the business of having fun with dreaming about what could be.

Peace

• Upvote 2