Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obummer holding up the rv

cooked

Interesting read, question the true validity of it. Wouldn't doubt He has a hand in holding it up.

On Friday 17th June 2011, the 44th President of the United States of America, Kenyan-born Barack Obama, had on his desk in the White House Oval Office primary legislation for a US Tax Provision relating to the Iraqi Dinar Revaluation cash-in within the US. The proposed legislation requested eleven per cent tax. The President refused to sign the document until he received more money in his personal off-shore accounts.

This executive refusal to sign further delayed the due and lawful disbursement of The World Global Settlement Funds ($47 trillion), the implementation of the US Dollar Refunding Project ($10 trillion), the long-agreed global debt jubilee (universal debt forgiveness), and the introduction of the new precious metals-backed international currencies.

The text linked above is a letter dated the 17th June 2011 from Pasadena Attorney Al Clifton Hodges to the Chinese government through the Chinese Ambassador to the United States, Zhang Yesui.

The direct Chinese involvement in the internal finances of the US dates from 2009 when a $47 trillion Lien against the US Treasury and the US Federal Reserve Board was taken out by élite monetary interests in the UK and China. More here (18.06.11).

Al Clifton Hodges' letter of the 17th June 2011 was copied to Michael Cottrell (a Basel list payee for the US Dollar Refunding Project), Lindell Bonney (CIA, and also the UK's MI6 Paymaster at Bank of America, Richmond, Virginia) and Hu Jintao (President of the People's Republic of China).

The text cites the background involvement of the Kissinger-Bush-Clinton syndicate and Josef Ackermann (Deutsche Bank, Germany) in the illegal diversion of substantial tranches of the international funds for personal gain. More here (17.06.11) and here (14.06.11).

June 18, 2011

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

Actually on the 16th the lawyer sent this letter: http://www.scribd.com/doc/58049818/Yesui-160611-Hodges-Too-Yesui

Then on the 17th he sent this letter: http://www.scribd.com/doc/58130011/yesui-170611-1

Thanks, SpeculatorsRide, I have seen the letters and, to me, this is politically motivated and nothing more. There is a spin on this that shouldn't be there, in my opinion.

Have a great evening,

Kimberlye B)

• Upvote 2

Thanks, SpeculatorsRide, I have seen the letters and, to me, this is politically motivated and nothing more. There is a spin on this that shouldn't be there, in my opinion.

Have a great evening,

Kimberlye B)

I agree. I am not a fan of Pres. Obama, but as soon as you read "Kenyan-born", the article is worthless, slanted propoganda.

• Upvote 7

I wouldn't say it was really politically slanted.

More of an effort by the Pumpers to explain why its' not happening and that there is still more time to buy!

But there are those among us who for whatever reason do belive that he is the Great Satin! and the cause of America's woes!

Get a life why don't you!

• Upvote 3

I agree. I am not a fan of Pres. Obama, but as soon as you read "Kenyan-born", the article is worthless, slanted propoganda.

I got as far as "Kenyan-born" and basically was going to post the same response as Dinarius Rucker. (+) for you DR, you beat me to it.

• Upvote 5

Don't give the libs ammo, by posting something about Pres. Obama that is so blatently wrong and just plain stupid.

It really doesn't help defend the concervative view, when you bring up hill billy BS.

Leave the lies and the ignorant rhetoric for the libs, and fight the good fight with facts and the truth.

Really, that's all you need.

Well said, sir/madame !

Okay, now I am disturbed by these comments. Can one man whether President or not, actually stop the RV? Wouldn't it be more fitting that every politician involved in the decision making process would have to agree on this decision before issuing such a letter? I don't believe for one minute that President Obama has absolute power in determining when the RV will occur. I am going to follow Scooter's lead and give this website a rest.

Didn't realize DV had turned into a political forum. What a waste of my time.

i don't know where he was born- but more and more experts are expressing the opinion that the recently released "birth certificate" was digitally produced and not authentic- and has some odd similarities to a known forgery attempt. The State of Hawaii has apparently refused to verify it or answer questions or allow anyone to see an actual birth certificate.Why the White House would produce this document as proof raises even more questions. There are also legitimate questions about his social security numbers (most people only have 1), the most recent of which appears to be inauthentic, which indicates criminal activity.

Now as to the dinar- if the above is true- and he has cut his teeth in Chicago politics, widely known for its corruption, we can not eliminate the possibility that he is part of the problem or that something fishy is going on from the White House. I certainly would not overlook that possibility.

Edited by jgp
  • Downvote 5

i don't know where he was born- but more and more experts are expressing the opinion that the recently released "birth certificate" was digitally produced and not authentic- and has some odd similarities to a known forgery attempt. The State of Hawaii has apparently refused to verify it or answer questions or allow anyone to see an actual birth certificate.Why the White House would produce this document as proof raises even more questions. There are also legitimate questions about his social security numbers (most people only have 1), the most recent of which appears to be inauthentic, which indicates criminal activity.

Now as to the dinar- if the above is true- and he has cut his teeth in Chicago politics, widely known for its corruption, we can not eliminate the possibility that he is part of the problem or that something fishy is going on from the White House. I certainly would not overlook that possibility.

When any citizen born in Hawaii requests their birth certificate, they receive exactly what the President received. In fact, the document posted on the campaign website is what Hawaiians use to get a driver’s license from the state and the document recognized by the Federal Government and the courts for all legal purposes. That’s because it is the birth certificate. This is not and should not be an open question.

The President believed the distraction over his birth certificate wasn’t good for the country. It may have been good politics and good TV, but it was bad for the American people and distracting from the many challenges we face as a country. Therefore, the President directed his counsel to review the legal authority for seeking access to the long form certificate and to request on that basis that the Hawaii State Department of Health make an exception to release a copy of his long form birth certificate. They granted that exception in part because of the tremendous volume of requests they had been getting. President Barack Obama's long form birth certificate can be seen here (PDF):

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2011/04/27/president-obamas-long-form-birth-certificate

Both the current Governor and the former Governor who happens to be Republican have verified this as well as the other state officials.

End of story unless you are Donald Trump, Orly Taitz or some other Obama hater that can't stand to admit our president is as much of an American as they are.

• Upvote 3

This is such a boring subject, and such a lie. We have bigger fish to fry than this. Grown up people. Get your little minds onto the things that really matter.

This subject has been posted and debunked for months. If you are going to have such a strong opinion on something, you need to do some research and find out if it is the truth. Oh, it was on the Internet machine, so it has to be true! What a mentality.

Don't let hate and bigotry make you look stupid. It is so easy to do.