Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

what a10% return

eddie21

i know someone from iraq that told me they never planed to raise the value of the iqd. but have to because of the imf .

they will keep selling and only give a 10% return on all high notes for the next two years and that will be it for all 1k 5k 10k and 25k notes

sorry. if you check the lower not are selling for a lot more money then the junk notes 1k 5k 10k 25k ? but cbi is at 1170 ?

july 1st will tell all. if your buying buy the lower notes or open a account in iraq that what i did.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 23

i know someone from iraq that told me they never planed to raise the value of the iqd. but have to because of the imf .

they will keep selling and only give a 10% return on all high notes for the next two years and that will be it for all 1k 5k 10k and 25k notes

sorry. if you check the lower not are selling for a lot more money then the junk notes 1k 5k 10k 25k ? but cbi is at 1170 ?

july 1st will tell all. if your buying buy the lower notes or open a account in iraq that what i did.

There's a very high chance you got told BS. Thanks anyway.

• Upvote 1

"NOTE" The reason for the different prices for the different denomination bills of the dinar is simply because it cost to print a dinar note no matter it it is a one dinar note or a 25,000 note but to make it simple for you, try going into the printing business and print a million (1,000,000 ) sheets of type and a one (1) page of type at the same cost.... I suggest you go to the dollar store to get your paper and ink.... LOL NUFF SAID

• Upvote 1

How is it the Convenience Bank in Texas charges the same for all denominations? Actual buyers have reported they order 250, 500, and 1000 dinar notes for the same price as 25,000 dinar currency.

Currency in circulation does not cost more based on the denomination, just like USD. Dealers like to charge more for smaller denoms, but they are not paying more, unless they pay more for shipping weights from overseas.....

When I pick up cash at the bank, the cost is the same, whether $1 bills or $100 bills. I wish I could get $1,000 bills, but they are not in circulation at this time, but they do exist.

• Upvote 1

Thankls...but no thanks...

Many of us have been on this ride for a long, long time and know better...We have done ourdiligencee..

Forget about about your "Contact" show us how this would ever make sense...

Considering what is stated in there constitution, IMF doc's, World bank Doc's, All the UNSC meeting and notes from said meetings, Shabbi's own statements ETC

How could they pay the Paris club debt which is coming due?, Or, do the reconstruction projects thats on there books? Do you realize what these "000" bills even cost when they were made?

How do they develop the infrastructure? I could go on.....

I am not picking on you or your "contact", but Isuggestsuggust you might want to do some more research for your own comfort and knowledge.

This will help you be aSteward stewart of your money once this thing kicks off.

Good luck!

Edited by Cabo
  • Upvote 1

wow i reached my negative quota for the day darn...Adam should consider making that our forum currency! :lol:

bull6.gif

• Upvote 1

Please take your newbie BS somewhere where they might believe you. Good Luck with your strategy what ever it is

bsmeter.jpg

• Upvote 1