Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Delay

Psych

The RV will go through with or without US intervention. The UN, IMF, WTO all approved & proclaim Iraq met all it's obligations.

What is going on right now is how the Feds will get it's hands on our RV investments & how much the Feds will allow us to keep for ourselves. Our Congressman was calling a special windfall profit tax up to 90% for private investors. Corporations, institutions & elected officials of course, will exempt themselves from such a windfall profit tax bill if it should ever goes through. Right now the windfall profit tax is at 15%.

If such a bill is passed, your taxes will be taken out at the bank along with exchange fees just like lotto, sweepstakes or Las Vegas winnings of over $500. It will be treated more like an inheritance tax than a windfall profit tax. This allows the Feds to take a larger chunks for themselves & throw us a few crumbs.

The real winners will be the thousands of lawyers that will come out of the woodwork like in the tobacco lawsuit. That made $Billionaires into many lawyers overnight. This is all about keeping Americans down & not allowed to prosper. Prosperity, Capitalism, Patriotism, Middle Class have all become dirty words under this Income Redistribution Administration.

• Upvote 1

The RV will go through with or without US intervention. The UN, IMF, WTO all approved & proclaim Iraq met all it's obligations.

What is going on right now is how the Feds will get it's hands on our RV investments & how much the Feds will allow us to keep for ourselves. Our Congressman was calling a special windfall profit tax up to 90% for private investors. Corporations, institutions & elected officials of course, will exempt themselves from such a windfall profit tax bill if it should ever goes through. Right now the windfall profit tax is at 15%.

If such a bill is passed, your taxes will be taken out at the bank along with exchange fees just like lotto, sweepstakes or Las Vegas winnings of over $500. It will be treated more like an inheritance tax than a windfall profit tax. This allows the Feds to take a larger chunks for themselves & throw us a few crumbs.

The real winners will be the thousands of lawyers that will come out of the woodwork like in the tobacco lawsuit. That made $Billionaires into many lawyers overnight. This is all about keeping Americans down & not allowed to prosper. Prosperity, Capitalism, Patriotism, Middle Class have all become dirty words under this Income Redistribution Administration.

Provide a link please??

I don't have an opinion on the letter, but:

Agreed. Also in the body of the letter, the writer refers to the "us dollar." If this truly is coming from a lawyer's office, I'd expect it to read "U.S. Dollar." JMO

Some of the most amazing and brilliant attorneys can't spell for beans... I've received letters from attorneys that rightfully charge $400 per hour for their services that have typos or mis-spellings in them.

You should judge your professionals on their performance and results, not their grammar or typing ability. :twocents:

Mods...feel free to delete this thread....it's a repeat and it appears to be debunk-ified. Thanks!

FYI: It doesn't matter if something was debunked, we don't delete threads. These things need to stay public so others can learn from it. :twothumbs:

This letter has been discussed too many times and debunked just as many.

But your comment about Obama appearing to hold out for more money personally.....Presidents cannot buy currency like this. A president can part his hair the wrong way and send the stock market into the trash can. They cannot even have any type of control over any personal holdings - they have to be put into a blind trust.

This is pure unadulterated bs. There are some sick people in this country that would try to discredit our President with a huge lie. I am embarrassed as an American, that one American would do this type of thing to another. Shameful.

I have been looking for a shred of evidence that would debunk these letters. Still unable to find any proof that these are fake. If you can find proof, please provide a link. I am not looking for someones opinion stating this is fake. That is not proof. We have the actual letters, this is proof that they exist and now if we choose to disbelieve them then we must debunk them with actual irrefutable proof.

Just so we are clear, I am and have always been in support of our president. So please don't think I am one of those sick American's out to discredit him. However, if the claims made in these letters is correct, then every American should be outraged that our government including every president over the last 30 years has been lying to us. This if true would be shameful and complete embarrassment to every American.

I understand that the easiest thing to do when confronted with a truth that is unimaginable, is to deny that it is possible. To bury our heads in the sand and go along with the status quot. I served in the military and am well aware of the whole need to know mantra. Some would prefer to believe that this isn't true either but I can assure you this mantra is fact.

I find your claim that presidents are unable to buy currency interesting. I am just wondering why you would make this claim? A president is still an American with rights. Logic would dictate that he could purchase and own anything he wanted while being a president as he could before or after serving in the post.

• Upvote 1

Some of the most amazing and brilliant attorneys can't spell for beans... I've received letters from attorneys that rightfully charge $400 per hour for their services that have typos or mis-spellings in them.

You should judge your professionals on their performance and results, not their grammar or typing ability

End Quote

Adam... Of course performance and results are what matters most. I agree.... BUT....You'll concede that a $400 per hr lawyer should be expected to have more than perfect spelling & grammar skills

The Hodges thing just wont die. I realize that yesterday I was short when this same stuff was posted, and what I said was borderline rude. For that I apologize. Please look up GLOBAL SETTLEMENTS on Wiki. There is such a thing, but it has to do with Corporate theft of Nations and the settlement that was agreed upon years ago.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_settlement

It in itself, is bad enough. Why some of these characters have never gone to prison shows the same disregard for the rest of us as the Bailouts in 2008/2009. Please don't quote John Perkins or Naomi Klein at me - I've read them. But this Hodges stuff, no matter how many times you post it, isn't real and isn't going to become real because it's brought up over and over again.

All my best, and Happy Fathers Day!

I have been looking for a shred of evidence that would debunk these letters. Still unable to find any proof that these are fake. If you can find proof, please provide a link. I am not looking for someones opinion stating this is fake. That is not proof. We have the actual letters, this is proof that they exist and now if we choose to disbelieve them then we must debunk them with actual irrefutable proof.

Just so we are clear, I am and have always been in support of our president. So please don't think I am one of those sick American's out to discredit him. However, if the claims made in these letters is correct, then every American should be outraged that our government including every president over the last 30 years has been lying to us. This if true would be shameful and complete embarrassment to every American.

I understand that the easiest thing to do when confronted with a truth that is unimaginable, is to deny that it is possible. To bury our heads in the sand and go along with the status quot. I served in the military and am well aware of the whole need to know mantra. Some would prefer to believe that this isn't true either but I can assure you this mantra is fact.

I find your claim that presidents are unable to buy currency interesting. I am just wondering why you would make this claim? A president is still an American with rights. Logic would dictate that he could purchase and own anything he wanted while being a president as he could before or after serving in the post.

Here, maybe this will help http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_settlement - All my best - Let's put some of these corporate people in jail - but for the dinar world - let this Hodges thing die.

I don't have an opinion on the letter, but:

You should judge your professionals on their performance and results, not their grammar or typing ability. :twocents:

FYI: It doesn't matter if something was debunked, we don't delete threads. These things need to stay public so others can learn from it. :twothumbs:

Good Job!!!

• Upvote 1

... Conspiratorial theorists...do you think this is imaginary ?? Reflect on history. It is real. It is now. It is happening. Rothschild controls the money, power, and influence.

Turn off the TV, and think for your self . It is obvious. Brainwashing devices will control you, if you don't control them.

• Upvote 1

Here, maybe this will help http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_settlement - All my best - Let's put some of these corporate people in jail - but for the dinar world - let this Hodges thing die.

Thanks Ron but I have already seen this. I have also read all of the letters written by Hodges. IMO there is more then meets the eye here. I also believe that this pertains to the RV in a very significant way.

Edited by speculatorsRIDE
  • Upvote 1

You should judge your professionals on their performance and results, not their grammar or typing ability

End Quote

Adam... Of course performance and results are what matters most. I agree.... BUT....You'll concede that a $400 per hr lawyer should be expected to have more than perfect spelling & grammar skills

I am going to disagree with you there :)

When I am paying someone $400 per hour... I want them to get to the point as fast as possible.

I don't want to pay them to proof read their work unless it's necessary!!!! :lol:

In my opinion, I found it hard to believe the claim that Obama was holding this up for personal gain. We all know there are always side deals to get things doen throughout the world...U.S. included, but they usually aren't disclosed to the public. Instead they would use something like "Administrative details". They are not goign to say beucase Obama wants $1,000 for each package. When have you ever seen an attorney be so forthright with information?

:huh:

I am going to disagree with you there :)

When I am paying someone $400 per hour... I want them to get to the point as fast as possible.

I don't want to pay them to proof read their work unless it's necessary!!!! :lol:

Ok Adam. I guess I'll respect that. Best.

Someone has posted that this is a real law firm. That may be true. However, consider that anyone with a keyboard and a printer can create a fake letterhead and a letter that appears to be legitimate. To me this letter does not appear to contain words or composition that a thoughtful and educated lawyer would use. Not having the original letter to inspect, one can only guess at whether a copy of another real letter has been manipulated or if the entire document is fake. In either case, my belief is that this letter is a hoax created by the conspiracy theorists. I put them into the same category as the pumpers. My advice....go smoke your stuff elsewhere!

• Upvote 1