Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Could This RV BackFire in our Faces?

First, Let me thank you all (- the Pumpers) for your insight, your 2 cents have helped me make the best decision on this investment. I pray that this RV, no matter what the gain, be a blessing to more than the individual... That we all stay grounded in our morals and family values once (if this takes off).

Ok.... I want this RV to happen not so much for our benefit, but the benefit of the Iraqi people. We can all agree that this War and the security of the innocent people could have been executed better. With that said, I have a feeling that WHEN this RV flips over to a positive gain for Iraq as a WHOLE, this will only firm up the belief that when a Sovereign country is under a ruler the UN or the US does not like, and the media makes us believe that the people are being repressed, We (the UN... Since we are the strong arm of the UN) rush in drones-a-droppin - Our troops a-dyin. because the American Sheepole will use the sucess of Iraqs turn around as the standard example/excuse to invade.

Edited by LS1Hawk
  • Downvote 8

I call BS. You don't really care about the Iraqi's any more then I do at this point. Being honest I Invested for me...no one else. Getting the cash is all about me I am sorry to say and if most are honest they will agree.

The part of your post I do believe you are honest about is the sadness of troops dying, I feel that to and I am Canadian.

To be honest, this Investment is all about me and my future. If Muslims are heck bent on killing other, well have at it.

Bash away, I am tired of trying to appease people. I am being honest here as heck ya, its all about me !!!!

pp

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 1

pokerplayr --good post the vast majority of the players here[not DV specfically] are here for personal gain , under sympathy for the citizens of iraq, most are not --world changing life situations --NOT !--- this is normal --greed and despration makes this world work---that is why no one can can ever get rid of the trash ---too much hope in the next guy coming along to make it a better life--it is no difference in iraq verses The USA --for the average guy --all short term gains --nothing will change---Those in charge just trade names and parties--makes no change for the citizens

GO RV --I am one of those people ---but I have a very guilty gut feeling about this --to put it in my terms it is like booking a tarpon trip in JANrARY when there is a 90% chance that one will not caught before the the third week of March

JMO

Cliff

• Upvote 1

I like most people here got into this for the supposely huge gain,sure i plan to help others if the money comes in right. what i didnt expect was all the BS and outright LIES that some dont mind putting out there,but it is for their gain to do so , Then we have the others that have over extended themselves thru their own greed beliveing the BS and LIES and is now upset because now they are caught and upset because they need money. What a ride when you look at the true intentions of ones self.

• Upvote 2

I doubt that many people are investing in Iraqi dinar for a supposed RV to happen so they can then help out the country, or just in hopes it will turn out well for Iraq.

I purchased dinar because I got starry eyes when I heard I could make a quick Million off of $500.

But an upside to this is that when we make our money off this, we will hopefully all use it for positive things and not spend it frivolously and irresponsibly. There are those who will support churches, outreach groups, nonprofit organizations, initiatives for change... I will just improve my quality of life and my family's. Why? Because, if I am living my life well, it will help others around me, and in turn those others who I help will have a better time going about their business and it will trickle down. If everyone was doing this, it would affect the whole world, pay it forward style. That's the true American Dream, for people to be able to live comfortably and not so miserably, like we are now. If everyone had a nice car, a house, pets, and money to blow on stuff they like, our economy would be fine and prosperous and our crime rate would drop, and our politicians would have no need to lobby for their agenda because we would all be free-living happy spirits. Now, time to wake up to reality... post-RV, most people will either blow through all their money purposelessly, invest and horde it, or those that will do what I'm advocating and live wisely on the money they make while remaining content and happy with living day to day and enjoying life, things, and people around them.

• Upvote 1

I call BS. You don't really care about the Iraqi's any more then I do at this point. Being honest I Invested for me...no one else. Getting the cash is all about me I am sorry to say and if most are honest they will agree.

The part of your post I do believe you are honest about is the sadness of troops dying, I feel that to and I am Canadian.

To be honest, this Investment is all about me and my future. If Muslims are heck bent on killing other, well have at it.

Bash away, I am tired of trying to appease people. I am being honest here as heck ya, its all about me !!!!

pp

Awe man does that mean you don't want to share your wealth with poor folks who don't want to work.LOL

Edited by rtrusty
  • Upvote 1

I guess I shouldn't be surprised by the above... first, don't assume you know me and where my heart stands. Second, no one even answered the question. Its too bad the dollar signs are clouding ones vision enought to miss the premiss.

• Downvote 1

First, Let me thank you all (- the Pumpers) for your insight, your 2 cents have helped me make the best decision on this investment. I pray that this RV, no matter what the gain, be a blessing to more than the individual... That we all stay grounded in our morals and family values once (if this takes off).

Ok.... I want this RV to happen not so much for our benefit, but the benefit of the Iraqi people. We can all agree that this War and the security of the innocent people could have been executed better. With that said, I have a feeling that WHEN this RV flips over to a positive gain for Iraq as a WHOLE, this will only firm up the belief that when a Sovereign country is under a ruler the UN or the US does not like, and the media makes us believe that the people are being repressed, We (the UN... Since we are the strong arm of the UN) rush in drones-a-droppin - Our troops a-dyin. because the American Sheepole will use the sucess of Iraqs turn around as the standard example/excuse to invade.

Please repeat the "question" for me I missed it?

More than likely there will be first a LOP, then a RV. Your 1 million Dinar investment will become 1,000 Dinars. A LOP for Iraqis. A 3.8 exchange rate for the rest of us. Bottom line, your 1 million ID becomes US $3,800.

You will see almost a 380% to 400% gain on your return, at best, not $millions.

After that comes, the ID may float against the Dollar & strengthen as the Dollar becomes weaker or worthless over the coming years. Your best chances, if you can wait for years, is to hold off cashing in.

Look at past histories of currencies locked in to the Dollar for decades, then allowed to float.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Luigi...only a few us understand that appreciation in value. Investment versus lottery ticket. My best guess has been 200-500% appreciation.

You're about the 10th person to grasp reality. My hat is off to you. And by the way, altruism hasn't played 1% of the purchases of dinar....only good old fashion greed has. TNX!

• Upvote 1

Be happy if make $1.00 or $1,000,000. Still a gain on your investment. Not one single person on here knows what is going to happen for sure until this sucker pops. Until then, anyone can be the winner. Most of these questions have been answered time and time again. I recommend for new members to go back as far as they can and start to read and research. Usually take a month or more.

Go RV!!!

• Upvote 1

pp

An HONEST person!!! (Standing on a chair and cheering) - WELL DONE and WELL SAID - Thanks for the post!!!

• Upvote 2

Luigi...only a few us understand that appreciation in value. Investment versus lottery ticket. My best guess has been 200-500% appreciation.

You're about the 10th person to grasp reality. My hat is off to you. And by the way, altruism hasn't played 1% of the purchases of dinar....only good old fashion greed has. TNX!

A straight 3.8 to 1 without a LOP would put world currencies in turmoil & cause havoc around the globe. Iraqis are still poor. Unemployment is still high. Many things must happen before the ID can appreciate in value even more. The nation still must have it's infrastructure rebuild, int'l contracts must be awarded, it's antiquated oil infrastructure must be modernized & the standard of living improved before we can see further strengthening of the ID after RV.

Our best bet...the Dollar continues to weaken against the ID after RV.

• Upvote 1

I wish those of us who are altruistic could fix the world, but apparently that isn't going to happen. All we can do is to dive in at the point where we find ourselves and go from there. I remember how vicious Saddam was, and I felt sad for all the human beings, especially tiny children growing up, who had to live their entire lives under the control of so much selfishness, hatred, and greed of that miserable excuse for a man. Of course, I felt sad for the Iraqi innocents who lost their lives, but I felt even more miserable and sad at the injuries and deaths of our own military men and women.

But what is, is. And when the chance came for me to invest in the dinar, I took it. Perhaps I invested too much, but since my situation felt dire (and still does), it was a chance for hope, and I took it. I do not look back. Whether it pays off or not, I have had this time of dreaming of the possibilty of living a much better life, of helping others I love, and then of helping even others who are struggling in this old world. I pray that what I do in this regard will offset in some small measure the many sacrifices made by the courageous military people whose efforts created this opportunity for me. Of course, if I could reverse things and had the power to change all of it, I would have preferred that none of them endure a single injury, let alone lose their lives. I have devoted my entire life to the benefit of others. That's how I chose to live my life, so of course, I would not have allowed the loss of a single life just so I could live comfortably as I age. That is just not who I am. But what has happened, has happened. Both the immediate history and the circumstances of the world are just what they are. I couldn't change them then, and I can't change them now, at least as far as preventing the sacrifices braver souls than me have already made.

But what I could do is to invest in the dinar, and when that money comes, I can live a comfortable life myself, help those I love, and then help many others on my list of people and organizations I plan to support. The world is not always sweet and good, but it is what it is, and in killing Saddam and Osama, some of the bravest among us have made it infinitely better. Many of us who will benefit from their sacrifices through our investment in the dinar will push their agenda forward by helping others. But to reach that high, we must stand on the shoulders of giants, the brave American soldiers who gave so very much simply because their country asked them to do so.

• Upvote 1

pp

Right on brother - I just spent two and half years in the ME, the last year in Iraq. The reason you don't see news reports of Iraqi's or other Muslims demonstrating against insurgeants for killing coalition forces is because THEY DON"T CARE. They care more about having electricity to power up their Arab TV than they do the loss of coalition lives. To that regard we share a common trait; it is all about ME and how I can provide a better future for my family. Please do not get me wrong on this, I am not saying loss of life is less important than financial security. I am saying that there is nothing in that region that is worth one more drop of coalition forces blood nor is there any ethical justicaition for one more tax dollar to be diverted into Provincial Reconstruction scams or Micro Grants (bribes).

The reason there has not been a representative form of government in the middle east (aside from Israel) is the people have not wanted to pay the price for it. Right now, they are content with letting others die in their stead. It time to roll up and leave the region to its own destinity at its own hands...

George

Could This RV BackFire in our Faces?

ughhhmmm.....well there is one possibility although i don't think it will happen.

It would be.....

LOP WITH NO RV! rolleyes.gifbiggrin.gif

and what would a LOP with no increased value benefit Iraq absolutely nothing. I don't see that happening at all.

and what would a LOP with no increased value benefit Iraq absolutely nothing. I don't see that happening at all.

How does depleting Iraq's International Reserves benefit them?

This isn't magic. You cannot wipe out decades of astronomical inflation by saying "GO GO RV!!!" It is impossible. But hey, Ali and his counterparts are very rich, and that money came out of our collective pockets. It's like they're taking candy from a baby.