Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bluwolf's Bold Claims...yet again

CoolKat

Bluwolf from PTR 6-16-11

« on: Today at 06:00:15 PM »6-16-2011 Guru Bluwolf (via Cessie & Agent007) Sources in island have informed me any minute RV. Imminent. RV today, cashin tomorrow. $x.xx bank rate. For now take as a rumor...

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE...now confirmed !!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 6

Call me crazy but these predictions make me feel like it is not going to happen. Feels like I am in the movie groundhog day. I am changing my name to Bill Murry!

Edited by Sucma
  • Upvote 1

Bluwolf from PTR 6-16-11

« on: Today at 06:00:15 PM »6-16-2011 Guru Bluwolf (via Cessie & Agent007) Sources in island have informed me any minute RV. Imminent. RV today, cashin tomorrow. $x.xx bank rate. For now take as a rumor...

o-boy for once i really do hope its true.

like many of us i really need it to just happen.

at this point i could care less about the rate

i cant work anymore due to my health

to much hard work for 30 years i guess.

my wifes unemployment has run out.

we really dont want to have to sell any of our dinar back before the rv

but we are at end of our rope with bills etc due

• Upvote 4

This was taken from the chat at PTR

Yeah, I saw it on DD just a bit ago. Just wanted to clarify we're not making fun of you or anything just having fun because these gurus are just to funny. Have a great one!

o-boy for once i really do hope its true.

like many of us i really need it to just happen.

at this point i could care less about the rate

i cant work anymore due to my health

to much hard work for 30 years i guess.

my wifes unemployment has run out.

we really dont want to have to sell any of our dinar back before the rv

but we are at end of our rope with bills etc due

I do feel for you, this is a story that has become all to common these days. A lot of people I love are having a hard time making ends meet and it just isn't getting any easier to find work for those that can work. I can't imagine being in the situation where I couldn't work. I hope very much that this comes for you and many others that need it.

• Upvote 3

Bluwolf from PTR 6-16-11

And again the boy cried bluwolf.....stop it!!!

These people obviously have no position higher than shelf packer, I couldn't sit in meetings and say 'Its done, all good to go but treat this as a rumor'

The intelligent people at the meeting would say 'Huh? Isn't that a contradiction of sorts?'

We all know Bluwolf has about as much credibility as Steve Psycho, TonyGritsTNT, OKIE and the other more well known lunatics.

These are fame hungry clowns enjoying their 5 minutes of fame with no real sources.

• Upvote 1

These people obviously have no position higher than shelf packer, I couldn't sit in meetings and say 'Its done, all good to go but treat this as a rumor'

The intelligent people at the meeting would say 'Huh? Isn't that a contradiction of sorts?'

We all know Bluwolf has about as much credibility as Steve Psycho, TonyGritsTNT, OKIE and the other more well known lunatics.

These are fame hungry clowns enjoying their 5 minutes of fame with no real sources.

I'm going to agree with you, but not until 12:01 central time should the rate remain the same. Some southern govt folks are gonna be checkin forex at midnight....i know I shouldn't, but I'm gonna stay up late tonight just in case...

What is becoming more entertaining are the lame, dreamed up intel excuses as to why the RV did not occur as the "gurus" have predicted. Looking forward to another weekend of "It'll show up on Sunday" and excuses again on Monday.

Bluwolf from PTR 6-16-11

• Upvote 1

Bluwolf from PTR 6-16-11

DOGGONE IT BLUWOLF YOU HAD MY HOPES UP.............. :P:P