Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV WITHIN 3 WEEKS

harleynkilleen

FOLKS, NEVER POSTED HERE BEFORE, I ONLY MADE COMMENTS, BUT I AM CURRENTLY IN AFGHAN ON BAGRAM AB, I HAVE A VERY GOOD SOURCE THAT SAYS WE WILL HAVE AN RV WITHIN THREE WEEKS. HE IS FROM THE CITY OF BAGRAM AND HE IS FROM AFGHAN. HE WORKS AT A BANK AND BRINGS IN GOODS AND SERVICES TO THE AB ALMOST EVERY DAY, SO I HAVE GOTTEN TO KNOW HIM. HERE IS WHAT HE TELLS ME. IT WILL RV WITHIN THREE WEEKS, GARAENTEED

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 4

FOLKS, NEVER POSTED HERE BEFORE, I ONLY MADE COMMENTS, BUT I AM CURRENTLY IN AFGHAN ON BAGRAM AB, I HAVE A VERY GOOD SOURCE THAT SAYS WE WILL HAVE AN RV WITHIN THREE WEEKS. HE IS FROM THE CITY OF BAGRAM AND HE IS FROM AFGHAN. HE WORKS AT A BANK AND BRINGS IN GOODS AND SERVICES TO THE AB ALMOST EVERY DAY, SO I HAVE GOTTEN TO KNOW HIM. HERE IS WHAT HE TELLS ME. IT WILL RV WITHIN THREE WEEKS, GARAENTEED

Wow, thanks for the information. I like that you have no "secret source." I sure hope he's right. I hope it's not because he's hearing that on the forums, though. :mellow:

Kimberlye B)

Edited by Kimberlye

"HERE IS WHAT HE TELLS ME. IT WILL RV WITHIN THREE WEEKS, GARAENTEED"

Just out of Curiosity, What's the "GARANTIE??" I mean it would be great if you’re right? No one would be happier then me!..

But you offered a Guarantee? That tells me you must be pretty sure of your sources? I sure hope you know what you’re getting into if this is not on the up and up? I am just saying, SO let me know what your Guarantee is as if your so sure and willing to offer a Guarantee? And if it’s a true wager I would be among the first to offer you a reward for you information "If it’s TRUE? But that would be totally based on what your Guarantee offer is if this is another Pump? Or another B.S. Story! ;)

I truly hope your right? Would be So nice to be at the end of this ride after all the years I and others have waited and the last almost 2 years of B.S. of all the "My Friends Tolled Me" Posts so you'll forgive me if I sound a bit skeptical of your post.. Don't mean to offend but you have to realize all the promises that have Not been even close to true, you’re just treading on peoples sour spot and you will probably get slammed really bad if this don't pan out. :blink:

So I hope and pray your right.. Good Luck, Hope to see You on the Beach someday soon...

go Go GO!!! RV!!!!

• Upvote 1

Well It could be true, but on the bad side, I'm currently in Iraq, Prov of Anbar.. We have a source who speaks to us here on a weekly basis just about reg GOI stuff. I asked him what did he think of the rumors about the Dinars and he flat out told me that the GOI is going to romove the 3 zeros. (1,000,000 would =1,000 dinars) then they would hope to get a rate of 1 dinar to 1 US dollar.... I told him I hope he was wrong because I have a lil over 1,900,000 dinars and I paid just around 2,000 dollars for it.. So I would lose money if they LOP. Just wanted to let you all know what I've heard.. and why I hope I am SOOOO WRONG!!!

• Upvote 3

every body listen, this guy is full of it. i am here in bagram afb. in afghanistan. i've been over seas for 14 yrs now.

Hi Sandfly, Would just like to thank you for your service and sacrifice. Even if it takes another 6 years to get this RV done, My first thanks will always be to the Men and Women in our US Military for making my life and my friends and families life and way of life possible and secure for now my Grandkids will know the freedom and way of life you and toughs before and after you have sacrificed and insured for generations to come! I sleep well at night knowing you all are out there keeping it that way! From my grandfather, my Uncles that served in the AF in WWII and what they taught me growing up, to my kids and now my grand kids and soon great grandkids!!! None of them or me will ever Forget! Thank You!

go Go GO!!! RV!!! B)

• Upvote 3

Well It could be true, but on the bad side, I'm currently in Iraq, Prov of Anbar.. We have a source who speaks to us here on a weekly basis just about reg GOI stuff. I asked him what did he think of the rumors about the Dinars and he flat out told me that the GOI is going to romove the 3 zeros. (1,000,000 would =1,000 dinars) then they would hope to get a rate of 1 dinar to 1 US dollar.... I told him I hope he was wrong because I have a lil over 1,900,000 dinars and I paid just around 2,000 dollars for it.. So I would lose money if they LOP. Just wanted to let you all know what I've heard.. and why I hope I am SOOOO WRONG!!!

Me Too! :D But just FYI, I have been in this for like 6 yeas and when they talk about the LOP! If and when they do that it will be IN-Country Only! it's the only way for them to get there people to turn in 25K notes for the new 5's 10's 20' 50's etc. that way they are getting 25.00 Dinar for 25K now 25.00 Dinar old notes. To many country’s and big banks are owed and we get face value for the 25K notes or any of the Dinar K notes there was a big explanation several times in DV and other places explaining how the "LOP" would affect the rest of the world? And it will not! All of us in the US (For example) Will get face value when you RV at your favorite exchange bank. Also, make sure you tell them that you want second tier prices for your Dinar! It could be almost another Dollar per 1 Dinar when you exchange. If you go to a international foreign exchange bank (Like at most international airports) they will charge you like $150.00 per million Dinar you exchange, but you will get the second level tier prices, just like if you would have gone to Ali's banks to exchange, he is out again, in again so I don't know if Ali's banks will be exchanging or not? But my group in AZ just want down to the International Airport in Phx (Sky Harbor) and we talked to the Manager at the International Exchange Bank and he quoted us the same deal as Ali.. So just figure a way to get your Dinar home and go to your international airport exchange bank and see what kind of deal you can make. The guy we talked to was very agreeable and said he would match Ali's deal, No problem!

Good luck, and just a note, Hope everything goes well for you and you get home safe and sound :) Take care..

go Go GO!!! RV!!!!

• Upvote 2

I believe people will find that the REMOVAL of the larger Bills with the 3 zero's will be just the simple removal from Circulation ONLY. They are doing this to stop the crime wave and Mugging of Women and kids going to Markets daily.

They are not Loosing any Value anywhere. It is the same as when the USA removed the Thousand dollar note from circulation. No one lost any value, you simply walked out with Hundred dollar bills or smaller bills of your choice. It is simply A SAFETY MEASURE. AND MAKES IT EASIER ON THE MERCHANTS. They NO LONGER HAVE THE RISK OF BEING ROBBED AS THEY DON'T KEEP as much on hand. Please excuse the caps , it's still early, I hope this helps.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Same thing Sonny1 is saying - I hope you two are right!

every body listen, this guy is full of it. i am here in bagram afb. in afghanistan. i've been over seas for 14 yrs now.

Just curious... are you at the same bank, and do you know who harleynkilleen's contact is? If that answer is "yes", do you also have information to prove that this contact is wrong, lying, or mistaken?

If you don't have something to back up your statement other than your location, I fail to see how you can be so sure of yourself.

• Upvote 6

Same thing Sonny1 is saying - I hope you two are right!

Just curious... are you at the same bank, and do you know who harleynkilleen's contact is? If that answer is "yes", do you also have information to prove that this contact is wrong, lying, or mistaken?

If you don't have something to back up your statement other than your location, I fail to see how you can be so sure of yourself.

things are adding up finally it seems.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

GEEZE when will it end?

WHY do people post BS?

Distracts us all from the REAL news and info.

Peace

You may want to check out the News section of the site then and not the rumors section. The BS is always deep in here!

My Bad, there isn't a news section in here. Wrong site

Edited by hoopdog

so like when the RV dose take place what's gonna happen to this website. :) are we all gonna talk about how we blown our money? :lol: just a thought

That would be cool to hear what people are doing with there money.

Go RV. :D

You may want to check out the News section of the site then and not the rumors section. The BS is always deep in here!

My Bad, there isn't a news section in here. Wrong site

There's a news forum in here.

• Upvote 1

I've realized that the spelling errors must have some form of legal protection for the pumpers. Can't say I guaranteed anything if I spell it "GARAENTEED." And the ALL CAPS? Helps make these crap posts untraceable. It's all OKIE to me. :blink:

so like when the RV dose take place what's gonna happen to this website. :) are we all gonna talk about how we blown our money? :lol: just a thought

YEP! BLOWING IT ALL on these sweet kids!

1. A Film By Kids That Matter! <-- Click links --> 2. Kids Making a Difference!

It's a good way of helping theses kids turn what they are or have gone through into something positive!

They are making a movie to impact others dealing with the same issues these kids

are dealing with.

Yep! Blowing it all on impacting others!

• Upvote 2