Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PD SUX!!!

RVThereYet!

This is for all the brainwashed Koolaid slurping idiots that sneak in here from PD.I was booted again from that site for asking a simple question.Your not allowed to use your god given brain,or question any of the all knowing ,never wrong(just ask me) gurus on that site'.Wake up people!If you cant speak whats on your mind and disagree with the post there........just crawl under your bed with a flashlight and wait for PD to tell you its safe to come out(take some extra battries).I have learned that DV has the most imformative,down to earth,and confirmable post regarding the RV.SO put the glass down......back away.....and come on over to DV..........Go RV

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 4

HEHE, you have to mean People's....Steve, doesn't allow anyone to speak their mind and if you do you get banned. Who would want to read that garbage anyway. And not to worry a guy by the name of 8ball posts all that garbage here on our site because it's freedom of speech here!!!

• Upvote 1

This is for all the brainwashed Koolaid slurping idiots that sneak in here from PD.I was booted again from that site for asking a simple question.Your not allowed to use your god given brain,or question any of the all knowing ,never wrong(just ask me) gurus on that site'.Wake up people!If you cant speak whats on your mind and disagree with the post there........just crawl under your bed with a flashlight and wait for PD to tell you its safe to come out(take some extra battries).I have learned that DV has the most imformative,down to earth,and confirmable post regarding the RV.SO put the glass down......back away.....and come on over to DV..........Go RV

Are you talking about Planet Dinar or don't promote other sites?

It's always been like that. I like it when someone actually takes a shot at it though. Good for you! Glad you're here! DV acts more like a family than a cult - at least we have the disfunctions that work. Once again, Thanks for the post!

• Upvote 1

aren't there people on the planet?? :blink:

Still laughing out loud :lol::lol::lol:

HEHE, you have to mean People's....Steve, doesn't allow anyone to speak their mind and if you do you get banned. Who would want to read that garbage anyway. And not to worry a guy by the name of 8ball posts all that garbage here on our site because it's freedom of speech here!!!

Would you be talking about Guru Stevei?

Thanks,

Kimberlye B)

Greetings Dinar Peeps!

I've seen all the other sites, and that's why I came to surf around on this one. None are perfect, but this one is the most reliable and realistic - hands down. I hope to ride this train in the company of the DV crowd until it's time to get off...and don't have to watch my back while I'm riding!

I'm not that familiar with the site you are talking about, but I'm not surprised people keep getting kicked off. Aren't they a church or something?

Greetings Dinar Peeps!

I've seen all the other sites, and that's why I came to surf around on this one. None are perfect, but this one is the most reliable and realistic - hands down. I hope to ride this train in the company of the DV crowd until it's time to get off...and don't have to watch my back while I'm riding!

I'm not that familiar with the site you are talking about, but I'm not surprised people keep getting kicked off. Aren't they a church or something?

if you are talking about Sheeples, they are more of a cult, with his highness....if you comment with anything pertaining about Stevel or any other of the mods want to read, you will be banned

Funny they ban so many, but keep having a website. Might be how they attract new followers. There seems to be a competition between the web folks about how many they can sign up for investment seminars, too. Part of the attraction for us...if indeed Iraq ever revalues their currency...is that we will have earned our fortune, not just won a lottery. If I want investment advice, I'm sure not going to take it from someone who is planning such large, public group events.

If your at DV then your OK! If your at PD anything dinar then yea they do s***, Pumping stinkers want it their way or no way, Then to add insult to injury their own damrn Guru's believe their BS even when it does not happen. JMO.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Fixed that NEG for ya BanG

Whoever gave him the neg, you do know that mods can see who gave it right?

Greetings Dinar Peeps!

Sheeples is run by SteveI

SteveI, a self-proclaimed god is part owner of a medical supply company (his ex-wife owns the other part), out of Chandler, AZ.

But you have known for a long time now that's the way they (dys) function. Why in the world you insist in getting hurt and upset?

• Upvote 1

Same thing happened to me on PTR. They started monitoring my posts after a total of 6 or so. No bashing just common sense questions and comments. You will also notice there that you can only disagree with 2 comments a day but agree as much as you like. Its worse than being invited by a friend to a meeting where they are going to show you how to make money and it ends up being an Amway meeting.

I was banned as well a wile ago because I stated the RV would not happen until JUNE ... well it's JUNE !! So I think I made A wize choice to stay over here people are nicer anyway . :)