Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Returned Boots On The Ground Info ..6/8/2011

SmokinAce

I talked with a friend of mine who is invested just arrived home from Iraq.. I asked him about the vouchers and the rumor of cash in rate.. He said he had heard the rumors and had inquired about it to several others that are also vested.. They came up with a dead end to the rumor as they couldn't find out nothing about it and nothing of a sort at least was offered to him but he is just one man of many. So who knows... I know him well enough that if it was true he would have to tell.. gag order or not he would sing like a bird.. lol so this makes me believe the voucher rumor is just another pump story.. just thought I would share with you guys.. God bless everyone

so what are the vouchers anyway??????????

Not that I think the story is true. It would only be true if the RV were already set in stone.

The only ones that would know would be those returning from Iraq with the vouchers. I'm sure they would have to sign a document saying they could not talk about it. If they talk about it they would risk voiding the voucher.

Since your friend just returned from Iraq and owns Dinar, he should know about it. That pretty much puts doubt about this rumor. Their are also those that claim to have seen the vouchers.Maybe only the returning soldiers would know?

Edited by Doctor Smith
  • Downvote 1

I talked with a friend of mine who is invested just arrived home from Iraq.. I asked him about the vouchers and the rumor of cash in rate.. He said he had heard the rumors and had inquired about it to several others that are also vested.. They came up with a dead end to the rumor as they couldn't find out nothing about it and nothing of a sort at least was offered to him but he is just one man of many. So who knows... I know him well enough that if it was true he would have to tell.. gag order or not he would sing like a bird.. lol so this makes me believe the voucher rumor is just another pump story.. just thought I would share with you guys.. God bless everyone

Sounds like the first solid intel we have had in quite a while T.Y.

I hope he wouldn't sing like a bird if there was a gag order on it. If so let's pray he does t have a top secret clearance.

Sitting in Iraq right now. I come in contact with a tremendous amount of contractors and soldiers. Not one swingin d!$k has even mentioned anything about this. Trust me, if this were true, and at the stated rate, there would be a mass exodus of civilians leaving the sandbox on G-5s with umbrella drinks and stripper poles! Me included!