Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

end of june??

kix

hope iraq truly rvs before the end of june and adheres to all the chapter 7 proclomations,, SADR is frothing at the chops for another oppurtunity to overtake IRAQ and if chapter 7 sanctions criteria are not met by end of june iraq is on their own and vulnerable for another neighboring country to take control and own the oil. folks this is not a holy war its about the oil.. bottom line is if iraq doesnt help themselves the U.N. will be forced to intervene redeploy and hopefully this time take full control of country and their resources and own their commodity.. all the while this 10 year rollercoaster ride wil be extended indefinitely cuz if this happens your investment will be lost because iRAQ will not be given a second chance to help themselves and their people bottom line IRAQ will never stand alone as an independant country and their dinar will never rv.

Edited by kix
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

hope iraq truly rvs before the end of june and adheres to all the chapter 7 proclomations,, SADR is frothing at the chops for another oppurtunity to overtake IRAQ and if chapter 7 sanctions criteria are not met by end of june iraq is on their own and vulnerable for another neighboring country to take control and own the oil. folks this is not a holy war its about the oil.. bottom line is if iraq doesnt help themselves the U.N. will be forced to intervene redeploy and hopefully this time take full control of country and their resources and own their commodity.. all the while this 10 year rollercoaster ride wil be extended indefinitely cuz if this happens your investment will be lost because iRAQ will not be given a second chance to help themselves and their people bottom line IRAQ will never stand alone as an independant country and their dinar will never rv.

Very strong statement Kix but, I don't think it would turn out the way you are thinking. Things will get worked out this rollercoaster ride is coming to your local station soon.

• Upvote 1

Hi kix :)

I understand your thoughts. Keep in mind, there is no

"drop dead date" as far as the revaluation is concerned, and

yes, it is possible that this may never come together as we all

hope it does.

But there is no forcing this issue, as much as WE want it, if Iraq

cannot prepare what is needed, such as rebuilding infrastructure

and many other things that are basic to increasing their GDP and

exports, it may be a very long time yet. Remember the last 'drop dead'

dates were supposedly Dec. 2010...then Jan. 2011, and every month

since then.

The end of June talk is really just that...more speculation, and I personally

believe they are not ready, as much as I would like to see them revalue,

if they do not get this right, they destroy years worth of progress and they

will not get back that time. We also must remember to discard the rumors

about supposed pressures from all the 3 letter agencies, etc. That is

not happening. Now I would not assume Iraq would "never" revalue, but

it is appearing that it may take longer than what we think when the actual

situation in Iraq in considered.

More patience it appears on our part. We hope for the best. :)

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 4

Interesting point of view, I have tought about this before and I dont believe this will happen, if the UN took control for the foreseeable future they would be accused of all sorts and war would ensue .... do you think all the other ME countries would just sit back and let the UN take over Iraq ... NO !! me either.

None the less it's a valid perspective, thanks for posting, tried to give u a +1 to bring you back to neutral but got none left.

This should be in the opinnions forum btw

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 2

I'm not certain that the UN will get involved, but I agree that Iraq will not be able to continue its delay with implementing an RV. At some point, the demonstrations will become revolution, or a takeover by other ME countries in order to keep the region stable. Overthrow or takeover may have an adverse effect on Iraq's potential for investment after that. The example is Iran. Look what happened to their worth/wealth after the Shah was overthrown. Their currency is worth a fraction of the Dinar at this point. Hopefully the GOI won't wait until its too late. Last January's and ongoing demonstrations, in the light of what is happening in other ME countries, should be a clear warning to them. I'll give you a +1 to get you back to neutral.

Take your tinfoil hat off for a few minutes. Everything is not a big conspiracy. There is nothing magical or critical about June 30th or chapter 7. There are only dubious assertions by uninformed and misleading posters in this forum. Sadr will continue to lurk regardless of the situation in Iraq. The UN is feckless and toothless. It will not be forced to do anything. It will not do anything regardless of the situation. Only the US can intervene and affect the situation on the ground. But we will NOT. There is no will or apetite, by the gov't or the citizens in the US, for a re-engagement in hostilities. If Iraq fails to form its gov't or stabilize it's country by the end of June it means nothing. There is absolutely nothing crucial about June 30th. It is only crucial to you because you're tired of waiting. But this RV has absolutely nothing to do with you. It took our country 13 years to convene our first session of congress after we declared our independence from Great Britain. We failed several times and were on the brink of failure several more times. Iraq may eventually get it right. Or they may not. But there is no time limit. And it certainly isn't June 30th.

This will NEVER,NEVER happen!!!!The US will NOT give up control of the oil.PERIOD.Does ANYONE really think the US sacrificed over 4,000 of our best,and 30-40,000 permanently injured (many,many more damaged emotionally),to just"bailout" and leave Iraq to the "dogs"----------------AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So,FORGET this scenerio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 6

This will NEVER,NEVER happen!!!!The US will NOT give up control of the oil.PERIOD.Does ANYONE really think the US sacrificed over 4,000 of our best,and 30-40,000 permanently injured (many,many more damaged emotionally),to just"bailout" and leave Iraq to the "dogs"----------------AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So,FORGET this scenerio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly. We will never leave and the nine bases says it all.

• Upvote 2

I don't know exactly what will happen- we are all looking at the seems logical- for Iraq to go along with the program, announce the RV,

help their people and help the world. but it looks like Iraq for some reason is foolishly putting themselves in a very dangerous situation.

With all the unrest in the Middle East, with people in an uproar in country after country, as they see their leaders being filthy rich and

they remain poor and without basic services, I can't believe that Iraq's leaders continue to put themselves in this position.

They have a lot of neighbors who would love to have their oil and assets, while they piddle and squabble. Remember Iran?

They were at war with Iraq for years- think they aren't watching and waiting and weighing their options? imo, if Iraq leaders don't RV soon,

the people will continue to have nothing and may be ripe for revolution. They could lose everything. absolutely everything, including their country-

and it wouldn't just be a major loss, it would be a monumental loss because of what they could have had. and they will know who the leaders

were acted selfishly for their own interests.

If they miss this opportunity, they will be forever known as the ones who blew it- in historical proportion.

• Upvote 1

contrary to your beleif of uncle barry the u.s. will be forced to step back in my point exactly we wont lose control of the oil we will own it this time if iraq fails to comply with strict implications of not adhereing to chapter 7 proclomation.. and the stipulations that release them completely . IRAQ as country will be obliterated another invasion deployment of troops from us and our U.N. ALLIES.. iraq is on the breech of distructing themselves by not adhering to june sanction deadline.. rumor or opinion take it for what it is worth,,, their debt s are forgiven and if they have no govt and no tradable currency by end of june its over .. another war is imminant and when we own the oil guess what no dinar rv plain and simple you just dont get it.

Edited by kix

Hello Everyone. Just got an info from a friends friend that his son is in IRAQ right now and said " DAD, IRAQUIAN COMES TO ME AND THANKED ME FOR MAKING THEIR COUNTRY RICH! " end quote. Nothing else is mentioned. What I am getting out of this is that they already RV'd.

What do you think?

This is not a make up story so please no bashing.

Keep your chin up, and Pray that our turn to cash in will come soon!

We are already rich in our hearts, we are already gifted, and with this Blessings to come I pray that we all can Bless those that are in need.

GOD BLESS AND BE WELL!

I agree, I also believe there are too many business ties that will not permit the unfolding of quest.

Yup... My sentiments exactly... we are watching Iraq, holding our investment in their backpack, as they are riding the bike in this high-wire act of government transformation, and we are now towards the end of the show, as they are so close to the destination platform to finish the act.... I'm really hoping the preformer isn't suicidal and decides to fall right before the finish. If it goes past June... I will be putting my IDQ away for my grand-kids to play with someday. <_<

• Upvote 1

Well said War Eagle i have been saying the same thing for a while now. We are there for the oil, we are there in the region to democratize, and we are there to watch Big bad Iran.

Yup... My sentiments exactly... we are watching Iraq, holding our investment in their backpack, as they are riding the bike in this high-wire act of government transformation, and we are now towards the end of the show, as they are so close to the destination platform to finish the act.... I'm really hoping the preformer isn't suicidal and decides to fall right before the finish. If it goes past June... I will be putting my IDQ away for my grand-kids to play with someday. dry.gif

Have patience Original even i have to remind myself of this same thing from time to time.