Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie Update 06/06/11

dinarmamma

* OKIE-OIL-MAN PUTS REPUTATION ON THE LINE

June 6, 2011 01:22 pm · Posted in DOOZIES · Comments Off Okay guys . . . here is the latest . . . I have multiple sources worldwide that states the RV has occurred . . . and that the IQD will be on the forex sometime today [Monday – 06/06] . . . I am waiting to hear from a U.S. Bank that I was just informed that is cashing in today [Monday – 06/06] . . . . I am awaiting confirmation of that fact . . . we are now seeing the largest transfer of wealth in history . . . I will keep you current with the Intel . . . I am on top of it . . . praise the Lord

Gotta give it to the man no matter how often he's wrong and as wrong as he always is he just doesn't give up. :o It's just so funny that it says he "Puts Reputation On The line". hahaha

Okie just updated:

"6-6-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man I was informed by a UST Agent that it will appear on the forex today...I have definite confirmations from banks & government officials...this time it is real...soldiers that cashed out were those coming back to USA...remaining soldiers will be cashing in from June 8 - 10th...cashed in at 5.25...taxes were withheld & paired to British Pound, would equate to 8.40 here in USA..."

Ok Okie Dokie Hokie Pokie I have a super duper deal for you......I will sell you my Dinar at $4.50....thats right only $4.50......that is one great deal for you....I wait for your reply!

OK... Somebody please fill me in on this "PUMPER" thing. Who is alledgedly doing it and who's paying them to do it. I have a feeling I'm opening a can of worms here but if you really KNOW something about this, please enlighten me. I would think a whole lot of other people would like to understand this too.

Remember the can of worms though. Don't just offer your opinions, humble or not, unless you have some kind of evidence or good logic to support it.

Thanks. DUCK !!!

You know what... maybe this should actually be a NEW Post. Mods, Ill leave that up to you.

* OKIE-OIL-MAN PUTS REPUTATION ON THE LINE

June 6, 2011 01:22 pm · Posted in DOOZIES · Comments Off Okay guys . . . here is the latest . . . I have multiple sources worldwide that states the RV has occurred . . . and that the IQD will be on the forex sometime today [Monday – 06/06] . . . I am waiting to hear from a U.S. Bank that I was just informed that is cashing in today [Monday – 06/06] . . . . I am awaiting confirmation of that fact . . . we are now seeing the largest transfer of wealth in history . . . I will keep you current with the Intel . . . I am on top of it . . . praise the Lord

Gotta give it to the man no matter how often he's wrong and as wrong as he always is he just doesn't give up. :o It's just so funny that it says he "Puts Reputation On The line". hahaha

Oak the Oilman is really oil well Willy in disguise, He is a camel salesman and rents out port o lets. And he is full of camel dung!

What is the motivation of OKIE and others who day after day bring this ridiculous "Intel" and incredible stories that are wrong time and again?

Is this like a sick game for them or are they just living in their own worlds (to put it nicely)?

Just trying to understand...

Who is alledgedly doing it and who's paying them to do it.

Don't just offer your opinions, humble or not, unless you have some kind of evidence or good logic to support it.

End Quote

It would be impossible to have any kind of proof about it. If some of them get paid it would be a super-private and well hidden matter between Dealer and Pumper. Obviously. They'd be super-careful in not letting out any slightest resemblance of evidence. Pumpers know they'd risk to be lynched.

After the RV, when I can afford it, I'll find Okie the Tokie where ever he is, and they'll all hear me say, just like in the movie, "I'LL HAVE WHAT HE'S HAVING!" ('cause it must be good enough to put you up in some kind of rarified air!)

OK... Somebody please fill me in on this "PUMPER" thing. Who is alledgedly doing it and who's paying them to do it. I have a feeling I'm opening a can of worms here but if you really KNOW something about this, please enlighten me. I would think a whole lot of other people would like to understand this too.

Remember the can of worms though. Don't just offer your opinions, humble or not, unless you have some kind of evidence or good logic to support it.

Thanks. DUCK !!!

You know what... maybe this should actually be a NEW Post. Mods, Ill leave that up to you.

Well all I can say is that if you go to the Guru's web page there is alot of bold claims. True or false who is to say BUT when you hit any page on their site you will see some form of the attached picture linking you to a Dinar buying site with a discount code "another site" could be me but kinda looks bad from where I sit. I think all of us want these claims to be true and time will tell!

post-35495-13074129564_thumb.jpg

Edited by PapaJohn

Ummm his reputation...

He'd be lucky to loose it...

Sure he's funny... clever... etc

He's just wrong all the time...

Gotta like his steadfast sticktoitness

my ex was just that way

No matter what the facts prove...

She framed the world to her liking

While a broken clock is right twice a day

And the blinking 12:00 on the VCR is also right twice a day

So how is a broken clock or a unset VCR different from OKIE?

<_<