Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1. I do not let anyone bad mouth or bash anyone on our forum and the members are of the caliber that they do not do that anyway.

2. IF Adam was being lied about or bashed on my forum not only would he be welcome to come on to my forum to correct those doing such, he would not only be welcome but expected.

3. If you think being truthfuil and not letting people spread lies is low class than so be it I THINK HONKING YOU OWN HORN IS LOW CLASS

You need 2 different forums and copy and paste into both???

EXACTLY MY POINT! It is not always WHAT you say but HOW you say it. Adam is Humble and does not have an OVERSIZED EGO! Geez! Thanks for serving our country but really GET OVER YOURSELF! Just the fact that you had to make sure everyone knows you have medals good for you, how about leaving the attitude that you are better than the rest of us AT THE DOOR!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

Phoneix: Some of us Vets. miss your no nonsense post and wish you would dropin and drop a line more often. Best of luck on any endevor you may undertake, you have much to be proud of. Best wishes from Brenda and Terry from the bayous of La. :)

I agree Phoenix, especially after most those pumping sites have closed doors sending out their worms to disrupt the other sites not supporting all the pumping. They come on here and pump and dump. I don't agree with the drug and alcohol quote but your are right on folks being frustrated. IMO it's the pumpers and dumpers at the core not drugs and alcohol. Must be nice to be on a site that excludes them but here at DV we treat them like the bottom feeders that they are. Yes nothing wrong with defending yourself against personal attacks....Good post!

• Upvote 1

Phoenix, I LOVED the video, and, I appreciated your post, frankly. The video really got me thinking. I don't usually make it all the way through videos... I'm an artist, and your images were so thought-provoking that I wanted to grab my paintbrushes right then! Thank you for sharing them. Aloha!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Our members are fun, intelligent and all in all a great group of folks with good intent and positive out looks.

End Quote

Good. I'm happy for you then.

Probably pretty proud of your boy Maliki right about now huh? Surprised you didn't post your Congratulations Maliki Youtube video too. I see you are back and humble as ever. Thanks for the shameless self promotion. That should go over real well with Adam. Curious... did Adam go on your site and spew his Dinar resume and his numerous sites? No??? Oh that's right...Adam has class. Good grief. :huh:

Fully agreed. Sad you got minused like that.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

asdf Thank you for your very open and indepth post. I listened to your show and read the posts here at DV. I think your show is comprehensive, positive and thorough. I read the slams here on DV and was curious about your background. It is a shame that someone with integrity gets slammed by those with less courage and more ignorance.

I applaud you and appreciate your post. Thank you for taking the time to do so. I did not detect "ego" just a shear sense and desire to share "what is so". I would also like to mention that you can see from this thread alone who those trolls may actually be.

Best of success to you Phoenix.

Namaste

• Upvote 2

Interesting post and even more interesting thread. A guy wants to protect his credibility....I have no issue with that. A guy wants to promote his own endevours by posting the info here....so be it. A guy wants to talk about his service to his country......I think that is admirable.

A guy says that 77 is twice as good as 7....I say he needs a new calculator.

Repeat after me....

1 x 7 = 7

2 x 7 = 12

3 x 7 = 21

4 x 7 = 28

5 x 7 = 35

6 x 7 = 42

7 x 7 = 49

8 x 7 = 56

9 x 7 = 63

10 x 7 = 70

11 x 7 = 77

12 x 7 = 84

:blink:

Sorry. Sometimes I just have to be an obnoxious wise guy!

Good post. Thanks for sharing.

Peace

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Phoenix, I can't thank you enough. I appreciated when you used to post here. You always had factual information. I can't thank Lakehouse enough either. Going Global is what has kept me grounded during this ride. Sorry for the 'trolls' because they ruined it for me.... I'd like to be on your forum. Thanks for keeping Gimme Shelter and Going Global public. Best wishes for a great RV.

• Upvote 3

Thanks for the post Phoenix. For some of us the clarity is not needed. When I first opened my my mind to dinar forums you opened your door and gave your time to educate myself and others. I have no shame in admitting this is my first real investment and those that stepped to help are greatly appreciated. Thank you! As for your selfless service...god bless you. It also seems your receiving flack for your so called ego. Well a man shouldn't be judged by what he pens but by his actions. To me your actions have indeed helped others and that alone stands above all else. Again thank you and nice hearing from you. Don't be such a stranger.

• Upvote 2

Thanks Pheonix always did like your posts, like to join your forum. Lately it doesn't take much to get some people here to get nasty FOR the SMALLEST REASONS.

You mean the forum he shut down over a year ago because the RV was immanent.

I am nobody cares!!!! :blink:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You mean the forum he shut down over a year ago because the RV was immanent.

I am nobody cares!!!! :blink:

You don't know the full story so shut up!!! I know the full story but it isn't for little minds like yours and I wouldn't waste my time telling it to you!!!! Phoenix is well respected and down to earth. No wonder he closed his personal site. It's people like you that need to figure out what brain you are thinking with....the one above the belt or below. PS....learn how to spell!!!!!!

Edited by Marilyn53
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7