Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Strangest thing that has ever happened to me!

Hello Everyone,

I constantly have coincidences that have me feeling like Today is the Day, Today is the Day, Today is the Day.

What happened today is by far the wierdest thing that has ever happened to me! This is not a lie and it by no means has any pumping intended! It' s just what happened to me today...I have my screen saver as a SHELBY MUSTANG CONVERTIBLE, a toy I plan on purchasing when the RV occurs...well today after I finished playing golf, I got my phone out of the cart and somehow my screen saver is now a front and back view of what appears to be a 250 Dinar Note. I have no clue how it happened as I have never even seen those notes, I certainly don't have a picture in my phone of them and as most of you know, it takes a concious effort to change your screen saver! I was trying to take a picture with my digital camera but it doesn't seem to want to focus.

Needless to say, when a strange picture of Dinar showed up on my phone, I was pretty excited!!! Hopefully it will turn into a more than coinicidental situation!

Hope everyone has a Great Day/weekend!

Brian

• Upvote 4

Hello Everyone,

I constantly have coincidences that have me feeling like Today is the Day, Today is the Day, Today is the Day.

What happened today is by far the wierdest thing that has ever happened to me! This is not a lie and it by no means has any pumping intended! It' s just what happened to me today...I have my screen saver as a SHELBY MUSTANG CONVERTIBLE, a toy I plan on purchasing when the RV occurs...well today after I finished playing golf, I got my phone out of the cart and somehow my screen saver is now a front and back view of what appears to be a 250 Dinar Note. I have no clue how it happened as I have never even seen those notes, I certainly don't have a picture in my phone of them and as most of you know, it takes a concious effort to change your screen saver! I was trying to take a picture with my digital camera but it doesn't seem to want to focus.

Needless to say, when a strange picture of Dinar showed up on my phone, I was pretty excited!!! Hopefully it will turn into a more than coinicidental situation!

Hope everyone has a Great Day/weekend!

Brian

Strange but Interesting story, hope the RV comes true for all of us. :D:rolleyes::D

Edited by Freedom4me

strangest thing to happen to me was birth. swimming and then all of a sudden i was being squished from all directions while my head was being elongated. then i was spanked and forced to flex this wierd muscle in my abdomen and take in that air. its was cold, i was naked, and there were all thes people saying "aww how cute"...some things dont change. man that was wierd

GIVING, it could be much worse.

One of my coworkers' new smart phone was hit with a nasty bug (courtesy of another coworker) that set Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up" as the ringtone. Took him days to get rid of it. LOL

love rick astley but he is the biggest troll of them all just saying.

Hello Everyone,

I have my screen saver as a SHELBY MUSTANG CONVERTIBLE, a toy I plan on purchasing when the RV occurs...

My BFF stopped by today and he has a Shelby, sweet ride. th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif He hopped in his Shelby to leave, I turned around and started walking inside my house and he started that thing up. Scared the Crap out me!!! laugh.gif There's a pick below. You can't see it from this angle, but it has 2 Navy Blue Stripes on the top front to back.