Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie has broken silence 6-4-11

harrysmug

:blink: gezus some one should teach Tony some basic math.... :blink:

IF

1 IQD = 5.20 GBP

&

1 GBP = 1.60 USD (current aprox exchange rate)

what is the value of 1 IQD in USD?

solution: divide 5.20 GBP from 1.60 USD OR 5.20/1.60 = 3.25

therefore 1 IQD = 3.25 USD

if it is true that they are cashing out at 5.20 GBP per Dinar. the rate of exchange is 3.25 USD per Dinar. NOT $8 !!!!!! How in the world is Tony figuring out these number? :huh:

Not backing up the Guru Prophet but if 1 GBP = 1.60 USD AND 1IQD = 5.20 GBP then simple math would be 5.20GBP X 1.60USD = 1 IQD = 8.32 USD. Am I seeing this wrong?

Edited by Candinar
  • Upvote 2

IF

1 IQD = 5.20 GBP

&

if it is true that they are cashing out at 5.20 GBP per Dinar. the rate of exchange is 3.25 USD per Dinar. NOT $8 !!!!!! How in the world is Tony figuring out these number? :huh:

With all due respect 5 pounds does equal approx $8 US

Oh, you know, when you're making crap up, you don't worry about the semantics of the math being correct. A lie, is a lie, is a lie. Besides, I doubt he could do the math, any-who.

<_< you right i could care less either way wot they say.... they full of crap and that already widely know....its just added that he sucks at basic math. :lol: buwahahaha

it would have been just simpler for me to just blow up his boat from under them...buwhahah :lol:

Okie, or Tony...or wot ever....say bye bye to your ship at sea...buwhahaha :lol:

KA-BOOOM!!!!! :lol: buwhahahah!!!!!!

blacklagoon_2.gif

• Upvote 1

COME ON MAN!!! I GOTTA WAIT TILL MONDAY!!!!!! I REALLY DONT WANT TO GOTO WORK TOMORROW<SUNDAY>....I HAVE TO DRIVE THROUGH THE HOOD ALL DAY!!! WONDER IF THE GURU'S COULD GET THE GOI TO MOVE IT UP ONE DAY, SO I CAN CALL OFF!!!! :rolleyes:

Not backing up the Guru Prophet but if 1 GBP = 1.60 USD AND 1IQD = 5.20 GBP then simple math would be 5.20GBP X 1.60USD = 1 IQD = 8.32 USD. Am I seeing this wrong?

no you have to divide them not mutiply to find the value of 1 IQD to USD

• Downvote 1

Your math looks right to me- the data going into the equation is very questionable at best though...

i bet there intel over in iraq sit around a fire smokin a huka and taking turns calling blaino ,tony and okie ,making up stories to tell them after each hit off the huka ,yo dude it will RV at 3 am,laughing there asses off

Edited by Bobbysac

IF

1 IQD = 5.20 GBP

&

Let's see, I exchange 100,000 dinar for british pounds and I get 520,000 pounds; then I exchange the pounds for dollars and get 832,000 dollars. Looks like your math is a little off.

IF

1 IQD = 5.20 GBP

&

With all the due respect, you calculation is flawed....IF IF IF it'd happen to be an exchange rate of 1 IQD =5.20 GBP and if truly 1.00 GBP=1.60 USD.....Then you obviously must multiplicate 1.60 fold 5.20 to determine the countervalue in USD of the IQD. It is $8.32.

Again IF it were the case of that rate.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Oh, you know, when you're making crap up, you don't worry about the semantics of the math being correct. A lie, is a lie, is a lie. Besides, I doubt he could do the math, any-who.

Sorry you are wrong mate. 1 English pound = $US1.64. Therefore you multiply 5.2 English pounds by 1.64 and what do you get?

$US8:52. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Edited by Freedom4me

IF

1 IQD = 5.20 GBP

&

Easy mate, it is you who doesn't know how to work a simple currency conversion.

1 English pound == $US1.64. There fore you multiply 5.2 English pounds by 1.64 and what do you get?? $US8.52

Now I would love that figure to be the RV figure, but somehow I doubt it. Hopefully we will find out Monday. :lol::lol::lol::lol: