Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TAKE A LOOK AT NUM 7

patriotic party girl

Approval to open two consulates to the United States of America (Mosul and Kirkuk) and based on the provisions of Article (4) of the Vienna Convention on Consular Relations of 1963 with determining the duration of the work of consulates in five years and would be responsible for assigning objectives of the strategic agreement between the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America and working consulates above Under the overall supervision of the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad and serves as a complement to the consulates general in the provinces of Erbil and Basra and the Republic of Iraq reserves the right to open two additional consulates in the United States of America, based on the principle of reciprocity.

5. 5. ال. Approval to authorize the Minister of Finance to negotiate and sign an agreement to avoid double taxation and prevent tax evasion on income and capital between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the Republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina based on the provisions of Article (80 / item VI) of the Constitution with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to prepare a document authorization necessary to negotiate and sign a draft agreement mentioned above to the Minister of Finance according to the contexts has approved and forwarded to the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers for the adjournment of obtaining the signature of the Prime Minister.

6. 6. Approval of the draft law on ratification of the Convention on Promotion and Protection of Investment between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the French Republic and forwarded to the House of Representatives based on the provisions of Articles (61 / I and item 80 / item II) of the Constitution.

7. 7. المApproval to adopt the exchange rate of U.S. dollar and prices according to the Bulletin issued by the Central Bank of Iraq at foreign companies pay the dues of the project of hospital capacity (400) Bed and depending on the dates of exchange under the contract and be compensated for currency exchange by the Ministry of Finance

Edited by patriotic party girl
  • Upvote 7

JMHO but unless we knew what the CBI bulletin has for a "rate", it could be any rate even the existing 1170:1.

Does anyone know if the said bulletin is public or private knowledge?

The only mention of a contract rate I have ever read was from SteveI (and we ALL believe that idiot right), was of $3.45.

Edited by Gibbs427
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Good job Party gir,l seven is Gods number too. the Day of rest, the year of rest.He said on the six year he would provide 3 times as much so they could rest on the seventh. June is the 6th month and July could be our month of rest. Just sayin.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Good job Party gir,l seven is Gods number too. the Day of rest, the year of rest.He said on the six year he would provide 3 times as much so they could rest on the seventh. June is the 6th month and July could be our month of rest. Just sayin.

I like that :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"Approval to adopt the exchange rate of U.S. dollar and prices according to the Bulletin issued by the Central Bank of Iraq"

My question is! What Bulletin are they referring to? I can't find anything like this. A link would be helpful.

OK, here is my take on this:

Iraq is requesting that the total cost be paid by what ever the USD conversion rate is at the time payment is made.

For example: An item costing $4,000,000.00 would not be set in stone at the rate the Iraq dinar is worth at present but rather whatever the rate the Iraq Dinar would be worth at time of payment due based at that time. This porvides Iraq to pay just $4 million no matter what the exchange rate is at the time. No big deal there.

The BIG deal is Iraq is seakingly stating that we see our dinar may be revalued in the not to distant future and we do not want to end up paying way too much for the product. If we agree to pay this much right now in dinar. And later the Dinar revalues, we get stuck paying too much.

So Iraq just told on themselves that THEY see the Dinar re-evaluating sometime in tne near future!!!!!!

SO AWESOME.

• Upvote 2

THANK YOU SO MUCH BUT NO SHE IS NOT AM PRAY FOR A MIRICLE EVERYDAY MAYBE GOD WIL SEND ONE SHE IS MUCH MORE THAN A SISTER SHE IS MY BEST FRIEND.AND I AM TRULY DEVASTATED ,SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION OVER THE LINK

PPG

I am so very sorry to hear that. I just said a prayer for you both. Miracles do happen.

Kim

• Upvote 1

PPG make sure you gather more than one to pray if GOD wants her he will take her if not she will be okay either way heaven is a better place than this world i can assure you that. Hope GOD answers your prayers i will pray for her as well.

• Upvote 1