Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BOA experience

JenniferinFlorida

I know I am new to this forum and relatively new to the Dinar, but I invested in December. Not too much- 500k. I put them away and check on here occasionally. I also call my bank BOA using the toll free customer service number. They always transfer me to foreign exchange department and kindly look up the rate. I check about every two weeks. Last week I called and the customer service agent was pleasant as usual. She transferred me to Robert. I identified myself as a BOA customer, told him I had purchased dinars and was checking ther rate. Also wanted to know if they had heard anything on their end. Robert's only response was a very monotone "Bank of America is not currently buying or selling dinar at this time." I told I hope they would exchange them for me as I was a customer. His response? "Bank of America is not currently buying or selling dinar at this time". I said ok. Can I just get the current rate then? His response? "Bank of America is not currently buying or selling dinar at this time." Anyone have any idea what that means? I have never been treated so rudely. It was like the agent became a robot? Have they been getting swamped with calls and have now decided that is how they will answer all inquiries? I hung up very confused.... Any ideas?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I think every major bank is fed up with calls on dinar.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

• Upvote 3

Most likely swamped. Trust me when it RV you won't need to call a bank and ask about it. Just check DVevery weeks like you do BOA. By the way have you signed up to get the e-mail notification from Adam when it does RV? If not to do so and save the bank a few headaches until we bombard them with our cash-ins. By the way I'm BOA customer, also. Just saying, please no harm intended. GO RV!!!!

This is there standard reply so to not be held liable by anything they say. Dont you worry when it Rvs they will cash it in. I have a personal friend as a VP for General electri and his boss told him BAC will be handling our governments Money transactions. BAC is in this full throttle.

Jennifer... What I've noticed about BOA in the state of Florida it seems they are very rude people to deal with. As far other BOA's outside the state they seem to be alot more polite and more professional then here in Florida. Great reputation that they have here in Florida.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It is my understanding that American banks and/or financial institutions put a limit on how much dinar they would/could sell so they would not be left with an excess amount and lose money. Nothing strange about not selling, they probably just sold out of their quota. They are in the business of "making money", not "losing it". However, when/if there is an RV, banks will be opening doors wide...you just have to pick and choose which one you want to "cash in" with.

Jennifer... What I've noticed about BOA in the state of Florida it seems they are very rude people to deal with. As far other BOA's outside the state they seem to be alot more polite and more professional then here in Florida. Great reputation that they have here in Florida.

I bank at BoA in Central Florida, and I disagree.

At our branch, we are still names, and not just account numbers.

I know I am new to this forum and relatively new to the Dinar, but I invested in December. Not too much- 500k. I put them away and check on here occasionally. I also call my bank BOA using the toll free customer service number. They always transfer me to foreign exchange department and kindly look up the rate. I check about every two weeks. Last week I called and the customer service agent was pleasant as usual. She transferred me to Robert. I identified myself as a BOA customer, told him I had purchased dinars and was checking ther rate. Also wanted to know if they had heard anything on their end. Robert's only response was a very monotone "Bank of America is not currently buying or selling dinar at this time." I told I hope they would exchange them for me as I was a customer. His response? "Bank of America is not currently buying or selling dinar at this time". I said ok. Can I just get the current rate then? His response? "Bank of America is not currently buying or selling dinar at this time." Anyone have any idea what that means? I have never been treated so rudely. It was like the agent became a robot? Have they been getting swamped with calls and have now decided that is how they will answer all inquiries? I hung up very confused.... Any ideas?

Robert is following orders. He is repeating exactly what he was told to say.

I have been involved since last October, and I have not ever called a bank. There is so much information available, without bothering the banks. We will all know when it happens, because it will be all over the internet, the currency dealers, Forex, the dinar sites, etc. We will have so many options at the time, why bother people now. Good luck to all, and I really think, this it the month!!! Go RV!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

You're so perceptive, I was wondering how long it would take for this answer to come up. Ding, Ding, Ding You win. Sorry, but i got a good laugh out if this answer. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think they know the "Possey" is coming.....they scattered!!! lol :lol:

I just today went and got a safety depo box at BOA in KC I told the lady I need to get a box to put all this stuff in a plastic bag I had brought in 25 mill worth of dinar and I showed her all the packages show she could tell me what size box I needed to get . I end up sitting with her in her office and she said what is in those packages I seen some like that the other day I said it all Iraqi money. I told her that it may revalue shortly and a little history of the money. She seemed clueless she asked me where I got it and wanted to see it so I took out a 1 million dollar bundle and she inspected it. I guess the point is just because the may work in a bank it appears very few really know anything about this currency. On the other hand I am sure there are many people in banks who have fielded many questions about the dinar in the end its just a matter of who your talking to. In my case I could see asking the person at boa who was helping me was clueless no sence asking her anything so I didnt..lol

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

What about his answer did you not understand and

why would you even call the bank in the first place.

Edited by BBALL99
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I wouldny worry about it too much....that has been BOA stance for sometime now and he is right that they have no plans at this time to deal with dinar....it could change but I wouldn't lose any sleep over it

• Downvote 1

YES TO YOUR QUESTION THEY HAVE BEEN BOMBBARDED WITH THE DINAR QUESTIONS, THEY ARE REALLY GETTING TIRED OF ALL OF THE PHONE CALLS PROBABLY WHY THEY WERE RUDE TO YOU.. YOU AS A NEWBIE REALLY NEED TO DO SOME RESEARCH ON PREVIOUS FORUMS IN REGARDS TO THE BANKS....

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We have addressed this bank stuff so many times... and if you are new to the dinar world or DV, please read... there is so much. So, respectfully, I just must say... don't call the banks! You will know something before they do!

So, please understand that bank employees are just doing their jobs... stating their guidelines and policies. If the teller doesn't know... he/she doesn't know! Don't ask how much 2 + 2 is, and then ask what 2 x 2 is, expecting a different answer... it's still four, regardless of your relationship with the bank staff. Don't take it so personally.

Sit tight, enjoy the process as best you can... and wait for the real announcement. I'm sure all the bank staff will be happy for you, and perhaps a bit jealous! :) BTW, I bank there too... but had to buy from a different bank.

I just today went and got a safety depo box at BOA in KC I told the lady I need to get a box to put all this stuff in a plastic bag I had brought in 25 mill worth of dinar and I showed her all the packages show she could tell me what size box I needed to get . I end up sitting with her in her office and she said what is in those packages I seen some like that the other day I said it all Iraqi money. I told her that it may revalue shortly and a little history of the money. She seemed clueless she asked me where I got it and wanted to see it so I took out a 1 million dollar bundle and she inspected it. I guess the point is just because the may work in a bank it appears very few really know anything about this currency. On the other hand I am sure there are many people in banks who have fielded many questions about the dinar in the end its just a matter of who your talking to. In my case I could see asking the person at boa who was helping me was clueless no sence asking her anything so I didnt..lol

WOW!!! 25mil??? Much, much more than what I hold... My godfather is a former high-up with the KCPD, don't be surprised if you get a call or a visit over your dinar. It won't be a big deal, but my understanding is the bank boxes have new rules that can investigate our bank boxes, and the fact she asked to see what you were putting in the box. They may have orders to report foreign currency with the excuses of drug money and laundering. I'm not saying be worried if all is legitimate, I'm just saying don't be Suprised...

trust me, the person that talked you into this investment will be calling you!!! d-day....jmo

oh yeah BOA doesnt buy and sell dinar at this time...... :D

You have the funniest profile pic I have seen thus far!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol: