Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Update from George Robinson 6/1/11

Robdel

Hey everyone, just got off the CC from Frank26, George came on the call towards the end of the call with some new information. He said he got calls from all around the world today saying the reason for the rv delay is stemming from spritual warfare. He said pastors from large churches around the world called him to tell him and ask us to join in to pray against these forces that are holding up the rv. Why would they hold it up? Because they know the good that many of us are going to do with the windfall. So if Jesus is your Lord, get on the warfield, use your God given authority to pull down these strongholds, to release the rv. Pray specifically against the prince of persia who is doing war against us.

Mods, I know you dont like religious stuff on here but please leave this post up because it will help the rv come to pass quickly and thats what we all want right?

Blessings

Edited by Robdel
  • Upvote 16
  • Downvote 15

I've heard some wild excuses for getting a prediction (prophesy) wrong, but....spiritual forces, Prince of Persia.....this is getting really weird. Easier to say, "guess I was wrong on the date", but I imagine that's too mortal a response.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 7

Excuse me while I.....

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

What a joke!!!!!!!!!!! GROW UP,you are supposed to be adults with reasoning abilities!!!

Sir or Madam, just watch and see, I certainly hope you will change your mind about things like this in the near future as you see the power of God sweeping around the world. I know this world has taught us to be sceptics and critical of things because so many others have tainted the water but there must still be a place in our hearts reserved for truth even if we dont understand it or agree with it.

Bless you!

I've heard some wild excuses for getting a prediction (prophesy) wrong, but....spiritual forces, Prince of Persia.....this is getting really weird. Easier to say, "guess I was wrong on the date", but I imagine that's too mortal a response.

He is not wrong, as the 10th still has not come.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Sir or Madam, just watch and see, I certainly hope you will change your mind about things like this in the near future as you see the power of God sweeping around the world. I know this world has taught us to be sceptics and critical of things because so many others have tainted the water but there must still be a place in our hearts reserved for truth even if we dont understand it or agree with it.

Bless you!

What does god sweeping around the world look like. Im curious from an agnostic state of mind. Its so silly to try and preach your beliefs to someone. Usually the person will walk away with a bad taste in their mouth defeating the purpose to preach.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I would encourage those skeptical of Mr. Robinson's claims to wait and see. Especially before casting aspersion or disparaging remarks. It wouldn't be comfortable for you if you found your remarks in error.

And regarding our prayers affecting the timing...the last time I checked God often works supernaturally through the natural (us). We are told to pray for God's will to be done on earth as it is in heaven. We are exhorted to pray fervently. If nothing we pray about matters, why pray at all? God knows everything, right? And everything happens in his time, right?

Right.

Take care.

• Upvote 7

I too believe that as Chrisitians, God has destined us for blessings, but our mortal enemy who is Lucifer himself, and his evil angels, are assigned to delay or frustrate us into giving up, when God has given us the power of life and death to come into agreement with His will to bless us. Scripture says one prayer warrior can put 1,000 to flight, and two can put 10,000 to flight, so as we who are called by His name agree together, we can generate a wave of spiritual power to destroy Satan's plan and bring God's plan to pass. The more agree in Faith and Prayer of Agreement, led by the Holy Spirit, the multiplication to the factor of 10 can break through the darkness, fear, doubt and unbelief, resulting in great blessings for God's people and the world around us.

I have seen many miracles myself, and experienced them in my family, both physical and financial. George Robinson is a diciple of Christ, like all Christians should be, and he is encouraging us to believe and get ready to recieve, and the best way is to pray fervently for God's Kingdom to Come, and for His Will to be Done, in Earth, as it is in Heaven!

I cannot wait to send more money to Uganda to the church and orphanage I helped build, and to help many more out of work families in the Motor City, and to support Transformation Michigan and Lou Engles and The Call, coming 11-11-11.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

On one of frank26 con calls last month he was selling a hair product along with some vitamins. The hair product he had tried supposedly made his hair grow in the back. Has anyone ordered any of it and tried it? Curious if it is any good....

• Upvote 1

I would encourage those skeptical of Mr. Robinson's claims to wait and see. Especially before casting aspersion or disparaging remarks. It wouldn't be comfortable for you if you found your remarks in error.

End Quote

Deal... I will apologize if it inequivocably shows he was right....... If that's not the case I expect his apologies.

• Upvote 2

the 10th....is that his next deadline....he slips deadlines like steveI

I wonder if he was wrong could we stone him like they stoned prophets who got things wrong in Jesus's time? Prophet is a heavy heavy title, you have to be 100% all the time correct, 1 mistake and you're dead, literally.

duck and weave georgie, duck and weave.

• Upvote 1