Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Good or Bad, im SCARED.

Solarcloud

Baghdad (news) .. Central Bank of Iraq that the decision to raise zeros from the Iraqi currency maker, but he needs to work in a field.

And said Mstcharalpennek appearance of the central Mohammed Saleh in a statement to correspondent Agency (news) on Wednesday: “The decision to raise zeros from the Iraqi currency maker But he needs to work convicts at the level of banks and international accounts in addition to the withdrawal of old currency. “

Saleh pointed out: “The field work is very important for the completion of such a step being the need to create banks to deal with the competent organs of the new currency,” adding that “the replacement of the currency in the year (2003) was a quick step, but now do not need this speed and we have time enough to create all the necessary steps for the success of the replacement process. “

Salih stressed: that Iraq had sufficient supplies for the implementation of this experience, but will need to be away from the fear and hesitation in the implementation of its decisions.

Oh god. Whats everyone think?

Posted today here is the link:

http://another site.wordpress.com/2011/06/01/cbis-saleh-decision-to-remove-zeros-will-require-competency-banks-and-international-accounts-to-adjust/

Edited by Solarcloud

My take is that they're looking to remove the 3 zeros, in turn phase out the large denoms, and bring in the "new" lower denoms. Still good news for us

Explain how this will affect me or others. Lets say I have 4 25k notes. What am I left with if this goes through?

They're scared to re-denominate, wondering if it's the wrong move, even after their studies... but they're going to start the process slowly by removing the large bills out of circulation and depositing lower new bills. Eventually all the old currency will be filtered out and the new currency will be in place. Then they can effectively change the rate during the process when there's enough lower bills in circulation to be used on a daily basis without having to carry so much cash.

Saleh is a wind bag and has repeatedly put out wrong info. Shabibi is who you need to pay attention to. As far as the term "old currency", I remember reading an article not too long ago where the citizens were complaining about the condition of the denominations, i.e. worn out. IMO this article is a whole lot of nothing.

• Upvote 3

I appreciate where you are coming from...sometimes I wished i had never heard of this investment as it can make one really stressed. The longer I'm in it though, the more day to day news from Iraq doesn't bother me (or rumors for that matter). One day the news will say the government is going to implode..the next day they're super positive that the security minister will be sat....one article makes it look like we are going to lose money on this gamble...then another one comes out with a rate of $1.3. Then you have the recycled articles that you could have sworn that you read a month ago (cause you did). I'd go with Breitling and just look at policy and the things that we believe to know for sure....dfi, shabibi's comments, scooter's stuff, etc. Just take everything in stride and know that most of us still believe this is going to net us a good chunk of change...hopefully with commas rather than periods if you know what I mean!

Baghdad (news) .. Central Bank of Iraq that the decision to raise zeros from the Iraqi currency maker, but he needs to work in a field.

And said Mstcharalpennek appearance of the central Mohammed Saleh in a statement to correspondent Agency (news) on Wednesday: “The decision to raise zeros from the Iraqi currency maker But he needs to work convicts at the level of banks and international accounts in addition to the withdrawal of old currency. “

Saleh pointed out: “The field work is very important for the completion of such a step being the need to create banks to deal with the competent organs of the new currency,” adding that “the replacement of the currency in the year (2003) was a quick step, but now do not need this speed and we have time enough to create all the necessary steps for the success of the replacement process. “

Salih stressed: that Iraq had sufficient supplies for the implementation of this experience, but will need to be away from the fear and hesitation in the implementation of its decisions.

Oh god. Whats everyone think?

Posted today here is the link:

http://another site.wordpress.com/2011/06/01/cbis-saleh-decision-to-remove-zeros-will-require-competency-banks-and-international-accounts-to-adjust/

Its all jumbled poo stirred in a pot together, eaten by someone, and crapped back out! laugh.gif Makes no sense.....can we get a towel head over here please??

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 16

Its all jumbled poo stirred in a pot together, eaten by someone, and crapped back out! laugh.gif Makes no sense.....can we get a towel head over here please??

An army can't get you back to even on this one.... :lol: +1 anyways BRO..... Go Mavs

• Upvote 1

I wonder what China, Russia and the Federal Reserve all see in holding large amounts of Dinar? Just saying... Let's stay grounded people!

Any chance their holdings are in a bank account? Any chance they don't have holdings at all and their investment will be in oil? Or do you really think their 25000 dinar notes are buried under the white house?

• Upvote 1

Any chance their holdings are in a bank account? Any chance they don't have holdings at all and their investment will be in oil? Or do you really think their 25000 dinar notes are buried under the white house?

Their holdings are digital, like voodoo money, numbers on the screen, 1s and 0s zooming around fiber optics as pulses of light. Pretty nifty eh? There are some great articles explaining the IQD plan and how it will benefit everyone. $...oil...paying down of debt (read: forgiveness of debt)...the whole nine. I suggest you dig them up. GO RV!!

I approve of this post! :) Show me facts and not some theories that have been crunched out by the gurus and then I will gladly accept this "fact" of the IQD holdings..

• Upvote 1

I agree, no proof of large amountrs of IQD holdings means that there are none until proven otherwise. People are always spouting regurgitated guru speak as fact(they are removing bills from circulation, the US has large amounts of dinar, etc etc, all rumor)

• Upvote 1