Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Purposely here to talk down about RV?

mrmcwhipit

Anybody here think that some of the people are here to talk negative about dinar revaluing to keep purchasing down? Kind of the opposite of pumpers. There definetly seem to be some negative neds on here.

laugh.gif I think some people have just floated down from the clouds and they are looked upon negatively for not believing in mother goose......

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Anybody here think that some of the people are here to talk negative about dinar revaluing to keep purchasing down? Kind of the opposite of pumpers. There definetly seem to be some negative neds on here.

Considering the amount of so called "proof" there is, I do not think it is unreasonable for people to do some doubting. So no, I do not think those people are in relation to pumpers at all.

• Upvote 1

click your heels three times- theres no place like home,theres no place like home (puff!) anything happening? didn't think so...... :lol:

click your heels three times- theres no place like home,theres no place like home (puff!) anything happening? didn't think so...... :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Negative neds hey? as opposed to what? PD shills?

Everyone here wants it to RV soon and as high as possible but some people are also in fantasy land while others are more realistic.

Thats all.

• Upvote 1

In my previous profession, the union I was a member of renegotiated its contract with our employer during my second year on the property. There was significant division within the union as to whether the proposed contract was in our collective best interest. One particularly vocal group of opponents within our ranks decided to use the strategy of portraying supporters of the contract as stupid for believing it was in our best interest. The contract passed by a wide margin, in large part in reaction to those opponents and their condescending attitude toward their fellow union members.

I respectfully submit that if the so-called "realists" among us truly want to persuade others to their own point of view, they will have far more success if they avoid the tactics of personal disparagement, even if provoked. Otherwise, I think we are entitled to question their true motives. A snappy comeback, while perhpas emotionally satisfying, is not only not necessarily the last word, it may indeed do more harm than good to your cause. JMO.

• Upvote 4

It is undeniable that many have come on these forums floating outright fabrications. When called on the carpet, some of them admitted making up their stories just to watch the less seasoned lap up their lies. I believe some of the negative comments are a response to the influx of bogus intel. You certainly cannot dismiss the possiblilty, and I say possibility, that we now see reverse pumping. Discourage those on the fence, even perhaps panic them. Make them willing to discount their investment and dump at fire sale prices. If that were true, then dealers would be reading the signs of the times, and realize its time to buy back cheap. Probably the best sign to me of a possible rv. Well, at least it is as good of sign as any other I have seen! Patiently waiting in Kansas!

laugh.gif I think some people have just floated down from the clouds and they are looked upon negatively for not believing in mother goose......

You are one to talk! YOU called RV back in November, according to your "contacts". You were disappointed, and then went negative. YOU put many peoples head in the clouds with your bs intel. Did you apologize for that? Did you ever post pics of yourself in a dress as you said you would if it didn't RV in November 2010?

Edited by deenar
  • Upvote 3

WHO ARE YOU?

Some are just IMPATIENT and have LOTS of Bills to pay NOW!

Others are letting MONEY get go to their heads.

Then there are those that bought MORE then they can afford.

AND then there are those that are just MEAN.

Also those who . . . . . . . . AND those that . . . . . . .

Yep we all have are reasons for BASHING, FRUSTRATION etc....

ALL INVESTMENTS TAKE PATIENCE & RESEARCH.

AND then there are those who are here for the right reason, did their homework

& understand this is an investment and knew it could be a risk.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER / WHY ARE WE HERE?

If we are truly here for the right reasons we should be able to learn off each other

and help others to learn.

Edited by MovieMaker
  • Upvote 1

You are one to talk! YOU called RV back in November, according to your "contacts". You were disappointed, and then went negative. YOU put many peoples head in the clouds with your bs intel. Did you apologize for that? Did you ever post pics of yourself in a dress as you said you would if it didn't RV in November 2010?

OH YEAH deenar :twothumbs: You busted him out :twothumbs: Yeah, where are the pics? :angry:

RRRRVVVVVVV :woot: T T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I I I M M M M M M M M M E E E E E E E E :woot: :woot: :woot:

• Upvote 1

So, if they are the opposite of "pumpers" would that make them "Dumpers"?

Roadrunner

Too funny! Some people are glass 1/2 empty types. If they won the lottery they would complain about the taxes. So Dumpers just can't help themselves; I see no financial motive.