Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ron Paul Speech...America's only chance.?

Candinar

The good Doctor gives a House floor speech and sums up most of America's problems quite clearly. He very well could be the last hope.

Yeah yeah I have heard he is a Mason, but look at the other options. A Paul/Ventura run would be nice to see. Take back America soon.

Edited by Candinar
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I agree Dr. Paul, sadly though most Americans just go with the flow and do not follow what their leaders are spending or committing the American people to. God Speed Dr. Paul I wish you all the luck you will need in your fight. Peace.

• Upvote 1

Ron Paul was the best choice last election as well, but his speaking abilities hurt him. I hope americans will realize the importance of getting the right man in office to clean up this mess and imo Ron Paul is the man!

• Upvote 1

Does he know when the dinars are going to RV and what the rate will be? Come on Mods, this is a dinar site not a political site. :angry::angry::angry:

This part of the forum is called "Off Topics" anything goes if you do not want to read this section there are many others to choose from.

"If we run such [government] debts, as that we must be taxed in our meat and in our drink, in our necessaries

and our comforts, in our labors and our amusements, for our callings and our creeds, as the people of England

are, our people, like them, must come to labor sixteen hours in twenty-four, give earnings of fifteen of these

to the government for their debts and daily expenses, and the sixteenth being insufficient to afford us bread,

we must live, as they now do, on oatmeal and potatoes, have no time to think, no means of calling the mismanagers

to account; but be glad to obtain subsistence by hiring ourselves to rivet their chains on the necks of our fellow-suffers."

~ Thomas Jefferson

• Upvote 4

Does he know when the dinars are going to RV and what the rate will be? Come on Mods, this is a dinar site not a political site. :angry::angry::angry:

Deja Vu....I believe we went over this days ago. But I feel the need to clarify the situation again. Feel free to learn.

Off-topic discussion

In online forums an off-topic discussion area may be available to users. This area of the forum is designated for general chat and posting of messages that may be different than the general topic focus of the forum. For example, on an electronic commerce forum there may be a designated thread or section where users can post messages not related to electronic commerce.

==============================================================================================================================.

Dinar info isn't running 24/7 so if you just want Dinar info Look.....stay out of the Off topic posts and you will be ok. If you need a link for proof of above info...just ask.

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered...I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."

- Thomas Jefferson

Edited by Candinar
  • Upvote 3

Saving the Republic and our Liberty is far beyond just "politics."

Progressives, under the guise of both Republicans and Democrats, have been whittling away at our Consitution and our Liberty for many years.

Government is not the solution. Government is the problem.

Our forefathers knew that, Ronald Regan knew that, and now Ron Paul.

God bless them all. God bless our country. God save us all.

Bloody well said...hope enough wake up in time is all.

• Upvote 1

RON Paul America's only chance ..... NO!

RON PAUL a chance to get America back on track ... YES

Dag gonna it He is one of a hand full of folks that can get America back on track!

It is a sad state of affairs that there is only a hand full :rolleyes::o:rolleyes:

• Downvote 1

Ron Paul was the best choice last election as well, but his speaking abilities hurt him. I hope americans will realize the importance of getting the right man in office to clean up this mess and imo Ron Paul is the man!

He gives good speeches but unfortunately his voice makes him come across as kinda wimpy which he is not. If his voice and Obama's had been exchanged, Obama or for that matter no one else would have been elected with Paul's voice. Sad but probably true. When men and women are judged by such trivial things rather than by leadership ability, character, performance and integrity...it is really sad.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

He gives good speeches but unfortunately his voice makes him come across as kinda wimpy which he is not. If his voice and Obama's had been exchanged, Obama or for that matter no one else would have been elected with Paul's voice. Sad but probably true. When men and women are judged by such trivial things rather than by leadership ability, character, performance and integrity...it is really sad.

I don't think Ron Paul's voice is any worse than John McCain's. Paul's problem in the last election is that he opposed the war in Iraq. There was no way the Republican party was going to nominate somebody like that. Had he won the nomination he might have defeated Obama, but you have to get nominated first. Paul is essentially a Libertarian. His foreign policy views are at odds with his party. He might stand a better chance running as an independent.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ron Paul for 2012!!

1 Ron Paul wants to End the Federal Reserve (isn't part of our government, never was, and that is not conspiracy theory!!)

2 end DHS (Huge bureaucracy of control freaks who want to stick their hands down our pants and feel up our women and children under the guise of national security)

3 end the IRS (the unconstitutional criminal knuckle-busters of the Federal Reserve to collect for the interest on the national debt)

4 end the entitlement of unconstitutional welfare and restore the fundamentals of our economy and industry through sound money principles.

The root of the criminal tree is the Federal Reserve, which from it stems the unconstitutional wars, tax collections and egregious acts of a criminal government growing out of control through corporate fascism.

I don't think Ron Paul's voice is any worse than John McCain's. Paul's problem in the last election is that he opposed the war in Iraq. There was no way the Republican party was going to nominate somebody like that. Had he won the nomination he might have defeated Obama, but you have to get nominated first. Paul is essentially a Libertarian. His foreign policy views are at odds with his party. He might stand a better chance running as an independent.

Sorry Mr Rich,

Your views are outdated and it is Dr Paul's time. this false left/right paradigm,, Republican vs Democrat, BLAH BLAH is exactly what the establishment wants in order to keep us bickering over party issues rather than the REAL issues. We should be Americans. The Constitution makes NO DISTINCTION to what "party" a citizen is labeled. Are you American or not? It is Ron Paul's time!!

Edited by Travelin_the_Narrow_Path
  • Upvote 2

I feel like running as an Independent would practically nullify all the votes cast for Ron Paul and give BO the election. He must run within the confines of our two political parties in order to win, and hopefully the RNC will nominate him and I forsee the republicans beating the democrats hands down, based on BO's record. What' s really sad to me is that I voted for BO and am now adamantly against him due to his record with the economy and foreign policy.

VOTE FOR DR. RON PAUL. OUR ONLY CHOICE TO SAVE THE USA.

Edited by tommyboy
  • Upvote 1

Mr. Rich, I've got to agree with you buddy. Independent ticket is the best choice it appears. I'll tell you a sad story if you're willing to listen. In 08, I voted for Donald Duck on an Independent ticket. Donald was accepted as a Candidate. He had over 300 votes. When I saw the results, I was friggin amazed. Unbelievable!!!!....By the way. Oprah Winfrey got my vote! Not!!! Slay. Agreeing with you. Keep your eye on Ron Paul! Smooth talk with a line of crap a mile long. He's got me interested. I can't say he's wrong by any stretch of the imagination! Ron is a Mason. He proclaims himself as a "Free Mason", still trying to figure out the difference. Appreciate your post Mr. Rich! Have a good 1. Slay.

Sorry Mr Rich,

Your views are outdated and it is Dr Paul's time. this false left/right paradigm,, Republican vs Democrat, BLAH BLAH is exactly what the establishment wants in order to keep us bickering over party issues rather than the REAL issues. We should be Americans. The Constitution makes NO DISTINCTION to what "party" a citizen is labeled. Are you American or not? It is Ron Paul's time!!

I didn't say that I don't like Ron Paul. If he gets the Republican nomination I would probably vote for him as I have Libertarian leanings myself. I was just stating political reality. Ron Paul will likely never win the Republican nomination. Whether you like it or not the two party system is a reality. Even Ross Perot with all of his money couldn't make a dent in it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ron Paul can win this time. And yes he is going to be on the RNC. Nonetheless let's all band together, continue the mega-grassroots education. Talk to your friends, your neighbors, the bank tellers, the grocery store clerk, etc., etc.

I was anti-Obama before it was cool. Hmmmm, now people are listening and understanding.

Ron Paul for 2012 REAL HOPE AND CHANGE!!

• Upvote 1

I didn't say that I don't like Ron Paul. If he gets the Republican nomination I would probably vote for him as I have Libertarian leanings myself. I was just stating political reality. Ron Paul will likely never win the Republican nomination. Whether you like it or not the two party system is a reality. Even Ross Perot with all of his money couldn't make a dent in it.

It may be a reality, but he can win this time. I do appreciate your libertarian views as they are mine as well. Until we end this whole left/right paradigm on a major scale, we just need to continue educating people about the REAL issues. Besides, we never got any hope or change from Obama. All we are getting is a continuation of Bush's wars, egregious taxes and an out of control government with a foreign policy run amok. Ron Paul has been consistent not only in what he has said, but his voting record for 30 years. Obama cannot even keep a campaign promise he gave a few years ago. You can write a book with Obama's lies. The American people are getting tired of this and I don't blame them.

• Upvote 1

Ron Paul voted against the war in Iraq because he thought it was none of our business and is against investing our sons and daughters in any wars that do no threaten the USA. WTHeck is wrong with that? He has said it publicly and before congress. This man speaks his mind and I believe that most of us feel the same way.

VOTE FOR DR. RON PAUL AND GET RID OF THE FED AND THE IRS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!