Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

sorry blaino its a no go today

Baghdad (NINA) – Leaders of Iraqiya Slate hold a decisive meeting on Tuesday afternoon to discusse issues of security ministers, and Arbil agreement .

Sources at IS revealed to NINA, "The meeting is dedicated to discuss and reach a final decision over the issue of security ministers , Arbil agreement and som other issues related to the position of Iraqiya toward some key files who produced the formation of the current government . / End.

"The meeting is dedicated to discuss and reach a final decision" HELL YES !!!!!!!!

http://www.ninanews.com/english/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=FGIFIK

Read more:

Edited by Dogmatic1
Put in correct link
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Baghdad (NINA) – Leaders of Iraqiya Slate hold a decisive meeting on Tuesday afternoon to discusse issues of security ministers, and Arbil agreement .

Sources at IS revealed to NINA, "The meeting is dedicated to discuss and reach a final decision over the issue of security ministers , Arbil agreement and som other issues related to the position of Iraqiya toward some key files who produced the formation of the current government . / End.

"The meeting is dedicated to discuss and reach a final decision" HELL YES !!!!!!!! http://www.ninanews.com/english/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=FGIFIK

Tuesday you can close this dinar ride. I bet we will wake up Tuesday and its done.

Edited by Hell froze over
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

heres an update:

Politics

Kurdish deputy: Talks over security ministries hit deadlock

27/05/2011 10:08

Erbil, May 27 (AKnews)- Negotiations between the State of Law Coalition (SLC) and al-Iraqiya bloc for allocation of the security ministries have reached a deadlock, the second deputy Iraqi parliament speaker said.

cms-image-000070261.jpg

Only part of the new cabinet of the reinstated Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki was voted to in December. The defense, interior and national security ministers are among those which are still run by acting ministers.

Arif Tayfur, a Kurdish deputy, told AKnews Rozh Nouri Shawes, the deputy prime minister chaired a meeting of the two parties Thursday in Baghdad.

‘The meeting ended in no agreements,’ Tayfur said.

The lawmaker believed lack of confidence and compromise as well as ‘external interferences’ have led to a stalemate in talks over the allotment of the suspended ministries.

Maliki heads the SLC and his elections rival the former PM Ayad Allawi leads al-Iraqiya

Why is this man smiling??

Edited by k98nights
Replaced nasty word

Lol this whole RV thing is total fail ! lol

Do you need a Kleenex, or maybe two?

I assume you have food in your belly, a job, air conditioning, clean water, no bombs exploding on your doorstep.....if so, feel lucky. Do you think that there might be millions of Iraqis that are thinking the situation is a failure?

Quit belly aching and buck up. All you have to do is live another day to wait....the Iraqis have to survive another day in hope.

• Upvote 5

This situation boils down to the following:

Maliki = Shiite

Allawi = Sunni

Barzani = Kurd

None of them like or trust the others.

All of them, especially Maliki, want to wield consolidated power, i.e., with only THEM calling the shots.

It has been that way in the ME for over 2,000 years.

Don't hold your breath that this will get done soon. JMO.

• Upvote 1

I assume you have food in your belly, a job, air conditioning, clean water, no bombs exploding on your doorstep.....if so, feel lucky. Do you think that there might be millions of Iraqis that are thinking the situation is a failure?

Quit belly aching and buck up. All you have to do is live another day to wait....the Iraqis have to survive another day in hope.

Well put Carrello !!! Some people have NO clue how well they have it.

GO RV !!!!!!

• Upvote 2

This situation boils down to the following:

Maliki = Shiite

Allawi = Sunni

Barzani = Kurd

None of them like or trust the others.

All of them, especially Maliki, want to wield consolidated power, i.e., with only THEM calling the shots.

It has been that way in the ME for over 2,000 years.

Don't hold your breath that this will get done soon. JMO.

I have to agree with you on that point but one of these days their people are either going to tire of this and rise up and make them work together, OR...... maybe one of them will step up and make some consessions and do the right thing for the good of their whole country!

Or maybe not! ;) and we will still be here wishing they would.... <_<

• Upvote 1

maybe he needs a new diaper.......

I agree with you 100%, however their situation will not change untill after the RV. Untill they can import what they lack I'm afraid your statement will continue to be the sorry truth for the IRAQI man on the street. No internationally accepted currency, no hope for a better life.

GO RV - MAKE THE ANNOUNCEMENT :mellow::mellow: