Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

100,000 Dinar - What kind of return?

Solarcloud

Hello Dinar Vets! First post and of course its a question = 0

So my girlfriend heard about dinar from her parents in Montana who had also invested in dinar before we decided to. Their long time family friend who helps them out with financial issues told them they could expect the revalue to happen sometime before summer (of this year). This man has been in "high" positions in the government and also has many connections with individuals still working for the federal government. Anyways back on track, my main question is what kind of return can you expect on a small investment of 100,000 dinar? My girlfriend was told as much as 8 times the amount she invested ($180 from dinar traders).

We obviously haven't invested more than we can lose but my girlfriend keeps asking me what kind of outcome could we expect and I really have no clue due to all the misinformation around the internet.

Also I know that the numbers are not set in stone and NO ONE out there seems to have the facts on what this IQD will RV at but if anyone has some sort of knowledge of what to expect, that would be great!

THANKS,

Camden

No one knows....thats why we are here.....I would expect a slow gradual rise.....if we are lucky maybe 1 to 1 for every dinar you bought....but I think thats pushing it for what we will be able to see

woah woah woah... Your not suggesting 100,000 = 100,000?

As for the exact numbers, I am not that interested considering no one knows. I guess I should have made it more clear. I am confused about the math, for example, if the dinar revalued at $.50

And of course we are going to have to probably fork over half of it to the government in taxes right?

As for the exact numbers, I am not that interested considering no one knows. I guess I should have made it more clear. I am confused about the math, for example, if the dinar revalued at $.50

And of course we are going to have to probably fork over half of it to the government in taxes right?

Yes I am suggesting that if we hit the lotto so to speak (great odds against that) then yes, 1 to 1.....if your asking what would happen if it revalued at 50 cents, then your 100,000 would be 50k.....and you will probly end up paying around 30 to 35% on taxes....depending on where you live of course....

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Nobody here can answer that. But if any of your in the know people find out anything. Be sure to share it with us.

Will do, I would love to share the holy grail of dinar information. This guy has been very close with my gf's parents family for over 20 years. He has had different jobs within the government and has a big network of people he talks to. Only information he has said over and over is before summer indefinitely.

This was told to us two months ago.

If it revalues at .50 cents... 100,000 dinar X .50 cents = $50,000 in US dollars... :)

If it revalues at .50 cents... 100,000 dinar X .50 cents = $50,000 in US dollars... :)

lol thanks it does seem kind of dumb to ask but the only reason I had to is because a $180 dollar investment that could possibly shoot to around 50k seems almost impossible!?

• Upvote 1

lol thanks it does seem kind of dumb to ask but the only reason I had to is because a $180 dollar investment that could possibly shoot to around 50k seems almost impossible!?

Yea well some looney bins will tell you that your 180 dollar investment will turn into 300k laugh.gif Realistically if you have 100,000 dinar I would bet on it coming in low....and gradually over time rising....but there is no guarantee we will be able to hold our dinar that long....worst case scenerio you break even or maybe double to triple your 180 bucks....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Welcome Solar,

I'm curious as to what your gf's parents said to encourage you to invest in the IQD...more like their long time friend. Would you mind asking them/him/her and reporting back?

I'm glad you initially only invested around $180 but regardless of the amount, wouldn't you want to know a little more about it before just buying monopoly money? biggrin.gif

I guess reality rears its ugly head once again; the fact that many will blindly enter this speculative investment.

I guarantee a return somewhere between -$180 (100% loss of your initial investment) and (insert pumper of choice # here). Read read read and you'll narrow the gap based on whatever set of assumptions you wish to believe.

Good luck and I hope you do report back on what you find.

Go RV!

• Upvote 1

realistically I would expect 3x the original investment, or roughly $540...thats realistic, dont let these guys pump you up into believing its going to be $100000-$300000, thats an awful big letdown when it doesnt happen(there is a very remote possibility of it happening, but dont buy into the hype)

• Upvote 1

If you look at the budget for Iraq = 700-800 billion and the amount of oil that they are producing now, and selling it to the US at say $34.00 p/b they would need to rv the dinar at $3.45-3.50 that is just to support their budget. If their oil production goes down then they would have to increase the value of the dinar to maintain or support the budget.

There have been numbers thrown out over 7 and up to 8. From a budget perspective they couldn't do it any more than rv the dinar at .85. To rv low means that they would be bankrupt in two weeks, because once the budget is opened 50% will be tapped into from the various ministries to grow the economy as well as aid the rebuilding of the country. It has to be at least $3.4-3.5 for stability.

I believe that it is safe to consider $3.50-4.00

Won't be that long before all the speculation and rumors will be put to sleep. I'm saying that your $180.00 is the best investment it could have ever made to produce 100K dinar.

This is the one time that "to good to be true" does not apply. I say that from looking at the history of the dinar, the natural resources of the country and every major country lining up to assist Iraq for their own good. The Iraq dinar will be equal to Kwait or a bit more.

This is a great day, a great hour and just to think somehow we got in on it. It will make a good story for the next generation.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If you look at the budget for Iraq = 700-800 billion and the amount of oil that they are producing now, and selling it to the US at say $34.00 p/b they would need to rv the dinar at $3.45-3.50 that is just to support their budget. If their oil production goes down then they would have to increase the value of the dinar to maintain or support the budget.

There have been numbers thrown out over 7 and up to 8. From a budget perspective they couldn't do it any more than rv the dinar at .85. To rv low means that they would be bankrupt in two weeks, because once the budget is opened 50% will be tapped into from the various ministries to grow the economy as well as aid the rebuilding of the country. It has to be at least $3.4-3.5 to stability.

Won't be that long before all the speculation and rumors will be put to sleep. I'm saying that your $180.00 is the best investment it could have ever made to produce 100K dinar.

This is the one time that "to good to be true" does not apply. I say that from looking at the history of the dinar, the natural resources of the country and every major country lining up to assist Iraq for their own good. The Iraq dinar will be equal to Kwait or a bit more.

This is a great day, a great hour and just to think somehow we got in on it. It will make a good story for the next generation.

Not going to lie, this seems to good to be true. The mouth waters at the thought of it though!

I'm less intelligent when it comes to economics. But isn't Iraq technically bankrupt already considering value of IQD as of right now? Im probably not understanding it fully!

FIRST join VIP. Then, read read and read some more.

http://www.rvintel.com/

http://dinarnews.net/cashinguide.php

Search for IBC, OSI, OGIT

I know, I know, I'm starting to sound like a broken record.

Oh, And here is some FUN stuff from EVERYBODIES BUDDY Scooter.

http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac145/Becca_Scholarship/Iraq-Dinar%20PICS/SummaryV5-2.swf

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Welcome... saw you in chat tonight! Congrats on your investment... imagine if you had more! LOL You may have more time to increase your holdings, as we patiently wait. As others have suggested... there is much to read and learn... so get crackin!!!

By the way... not sure where you bought, but $180.00 is a bit much for 100k dinar.... going rate is between $1075 and $1200 for 1 Million dinar. Perhaps because it is a smaller amount... I bought at a bank... seems the banks that sell are cheaper than the online dealers. All the best to you and your family!

There have been numbers thrown out over 7 and up to 8. From a budget perspective they couldn't do it any more than rv the dinar at .85. To rv low means that they would be bankrupt in two weeks, because once the budget is opened 50% will be tapped into from the various ministries to grow the economy as well as aid the rebuilding of the country. It has to be at least $3.4-3.5 for stability.

I really wish it would happen that way but I dont see how it could without a LOP. Without a LOP that would put their money supply around 157 trillion USD. Impossible.

• Upvote 1

Yes it does seem almost impossible. Did you ask your government friend what they thought it would come in at?

Hello Dinar Vets! First post and of course its a question = 0

So my girlfriend heard about dinar from her parents in Montana who had also invested in dinar before we decided to. Their long time family friend who helps them out with financial issues told them they could expect the revalue to happen sometime before summer (of this year). This man has been in "high" positions in the government and also has many connections with individuals still working for the federal government. Anyways back on track, my main question is what kind of return can you expect on a small investment of 100,000 dinar? My girlfriend was told as much as 8 times the amount she invested ($180 from dinar traders).

We obviously haven't invested more than we can lose but my girlfriend keeps asking me what kind of outcome could we expect and I really have no clue due to all the misinformation around the internet.

Also I know that the numbers are not set in stone and NO ONE out there seems to have the facts on what this IQD will RV at but if anyone has some sort of knowledge of what to expect, that would be great!

THANKS,

Camden

YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME, THERES ABOUT 2 PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET THAT KNOWS THAT ANSWER AND I CAN ASSURE YOU THERE'S NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ON THIS SITE HAS AN ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION, EVERY THING THAT YOU HEAR ABOUT THE RV IS NOTHING MORE THAN PURE SPECULATION .....SO BOTTOM LINE IS YOUR GUESS IS JUST AS GOOD AS THE NEXT PERSON GOOD LUCK :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by mrref

The anwwer is ... 100,000 x (value of the RV)

Short and sweet.

And I am surprised you would be here, asking such a question, without having read enough to understand that the whole question of life, the universe, and everything, at this point for us, is what the (value of the RV) will be. We don't know. That is why we are here. Why on earth would you ask a question you should know no one has an answer to?

We all have our own ideas as to how much we can expect in the way of ROI. From a few cents per dinar to a few dollars per dinar. You will find opinions, just opinions mind you, differ with every investor.

Do some reading, Study up a bit. Better still get the ever-questioning girlfriend who bought the dinar to do some of the reading and let her find out for herself. This might be a good lesson to be learned about what she is going to expect of you after marriage if she expects you to do all the legwork on this kind of thing before.

;)

smee2

A very large majority of what you will find yourself reading is going to be speculation.

Rumors will always seem to good to be true, regarding dates & rates. I would suggest avoinding that area, unless you wish to soley read for entertainment purposes.

It is hard to predict how this may go down. Many scenarios can take place.

I think you will find that reading anything IQD & IMF related will give you the best idea of what may happen.

I believe that CBI advises with the IMF for advice & policies.

As for politics within the GOI, remember that it is a slow process. It may seem like weeks to months for them to solve certain issues.

Read what you believe to be 'facts' and formulate your opinion.

You may find yourself feeling comfortable at only owning 100k, you may feel you jumped into something and wasted money, or you may feel like you wish to purchase more.

I would advise you to make your own decision based upon what you read.

As for return potential?

Anywhere from a likley break-even scenario (minus the mark-up you paid) versus unknown figures.

• Upvote 1