Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I have been sitting here over the past few days waiting for the "BIG" day and thinking about how this might all play out. So, I wake up this Monday morning to find out the "BIG" day is not today. No Problem, I'll just continue my life until it happens, but it did make me think about a few things.

I remember reading some posts in the past that it could be this hour or that hour and from a common sense stand point that makes no sense.

Let's say you are a merchant selling Soda and currently the soda costs 1500 IQD. You start your day off and all is normal and the rate is still the same. Then all of a sudden in the middle of the day the RV happens. Now the soda is 1 IQD. This makes no sense. There has to be more prep time for these vendors. I have heard a few "Rumors" but again, with the "BOOTS ON THE GROUND" intel that we get, no one has been able to provide a single shred of evidence to back up these statements.

So, is it more plausible that the RV will have to take place over the weekend when the worlds banking institutions are closed? This way, when they open, everything is equal across the board. Now obviously there would some sort of tired release because of business that happens all over the world, but ultimately it would have to be timed to happen when all banks are closed so when the first one opens in what ever part of the world, that all other cities will follow. If it RV's in the middle of the week, there is always a Forex, bank or something open and therefore would make for a possible disaster.

Does this make sense to anyone? Am I way off base here? Like I said, it seems like common sense to me. So, if my above statements are to be considered plausible or true, then we can stop looking at our watches and computers because the next possible time it could happen is this coming weekend.

BTW... I would love to be wrong and have it happen over night.

I look forward to your responses.

• Upvote 1

Most likely it would happen on a thursday evening after the banks close...however there is nothing to stop them from RDing for instance in the middle of the day, saying effective tomorrow morning...however if its a RV it will likely happen on a thursday...if its just a RD it could happen anytime...RD+RV would likely be thursday too

Remember that this is an exchange rate we're talking about. The US dollar gains and loses ground against other currencies on a daily basis without the need to change prices immediately. The price changes will be necessary as the conditions change regarding imports and exports so it won't have to happen all at once. Also there will theoretically be a weaning away from the US dollar so prices will also have to take into consideration if the products were purchased in dinar or dollars. Lots of variables here.

• Upvote 1

The RV will never happen if you want common sense. Do you folks really think that our goverment will let there be 125,000,000 instant millionaires over night . No way, been researching this now for about a year and I have two friends in the service in Iraq, both in pretty high places and they think all this is BS. Who are these gurus and where do they get there info, which never comes true. They have been saying this stuff since 2004. I've been reading this site for about a month now and it is very entertaining to say the least. Since I'm retired, I've been researching this and even talking to people in Iraq and it don't look good at all for and RV. Maybe long term investment but no overnight millionaires. If you have the extra cash, go ahead, chip in and help make the dealers rich, you may just get lucky.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 15

The RV will never happen if you want common sense. Do you folks really think that our goverment will let there be 125,000,000 instant millionaires over night . No way, been researching this now for about a year and I have two friends in the service in Iraq, both in pretty high places and they think all this is BS. Who are these gurus and where do they get there info, which never comes true. They have been saying this stuff since 2004. I've been reading this site for about a month now and it is very entertaining to say the least. Since I'm retired, I've been researching this and even talking to people in Iraq and it don't look good at all for and RV. Maybe long term investment but no overnight millionaires. If you have the extra cash, go ahead, chip in and help make the dealers rich, you may just get lucky.

Hmnnn another one with friends in HIGH places. Now if you have been researching for over a year maybe you should post links or proof to back up your newbie opinion................................another troll ignore him and hopefully he (she) will go away.

Go take a nap retired one maybe you wont wake up so grouchy.....................................geez.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If the US Congress knows about the RV, why are the Republicans just handing the election over to Obama. By being honest and saying that Medicare is not sustainable means that the senior vote goes to Obama whose only policies and talking points are for re-election. So, the point is, if we are going to have trillions of dollars infused into the economy to pay down the deficit, why are the Republicans throwing themselves on their swords. The election is over. You can not tell Unions and Seniors that there is going to have to be some changes. Negative changes are always for someone else to bear the burden. So, now I am skeptical about the RV. It is not going to happen. And, America - we got trouble.

• Downvote 1

LOL, It's a he, and I'm not grouchy, just woke up from my nap. Please convince me I'm wrong but I have found no solid info at all on an RV. My friends in Iraq are a Gunnery Sarg and a Colonel in the army and both have bee there a couple years and neither know anything or have heard any thing about a RV. It's all just a bunch of BS put out by pumpers to sell Dinar to you and make a huge profit. Who are these gurus and where do they get their info? Would really like to know. Some please give me something solid where I can have a small inkling of belief because I'm invested in Dinar too or I wouldn't be on this site.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I don't know why people continue to say "Long term investment" Really? Some of us have been invested for 7 years. That's not overnight

biggrin.gifBINGO !!!!

Happy,

Please provide your source for 125,000,000 people in the US holding dinar.

RATS!!!!

YOU BEAT ME TOO IT.

WELL........We are all witing for the answer ????blink.gif

• Upvote 1

Sorry guys and or gals, didn't mean to be a pot stirrer and I can assure you that no agency or anyone has put me on this forum. I do read a lot or articles and info outside these Dinar forums and anywhere I can find them and I do want to be positive but can found no proof of anything happening, just guru talk that has sounded the same for the last five or six years. My source for the 125,000,000 I must admit came from some Dinar forum and I think it was either Adam Montana or Randy Kounce that stated that 125,000,000 had dinar in the U.S., not sure. I've read so much stuff about the RV that I can't remember where I saw that. Like I said earlier, I really want to believe that it can happen but the title of this post is common sense, and if anyone will think about that for just a minute, I think you'll see where I come from. i've been reading this forum and others for quite a while and just thought I'd also sign up and add my 2 cents worth which is probably not worth 2 cents.

• Upvote 1

LOL, It's a he, and I'm not grouchy, just woke up from my nap. Please convince me I'm wrong but I have found no solid info at all on an RV. My friends in Iraq are a Gunnery Sarg and a Colonel in the army and both have bee there a couple years and neither know anything or have heard any thing about a RV. It's all just a bunch of BS put out by pumpers to sell Dinar to you and make a huge profit. Who are these gurus and where do they get their info? Would really like to know. Some please give me something solid where I can have a small inkling of belief because I'm invested in Dinar too or I wouldn't be on this site.

OK

Try this, Iraq is one of the most filthy rich countries in the world! Now you with good common sense tell me how Iraq can survive with a mostly worthless currency?

Answer: They Cant And They Wont Sir.!!

• Upvote 3

You are right, Iraq won't servive with a worthless currency but it won't happen over night. Iraq is slow and has always been slow, especially in politics so it's going to take a while and then their currency will start to increase in value, but very slowley. As I stated earlier, long time investment. Please understand that I'm in no way any kind of expert on the subject and won't get into a word war with anyone. I'm just a retired cop with a few resources that do have some intel.

Remember reading some of the post about the guy goes into bank (Wells Fargo it was) and tells the officer that he has a lot of Dinar and they started treating him like a King, LOL. I was fool enought to go to my Wells Fargo Bank and ask about it. You could still hear them laughing when I walked out. I really believed in it but my beliefs have all failed due to some pretty straight info. Sorry, just my opinion.

• Upvote 1

Remember that this is an exchange rate we're talking about. The US dollar gains and loses ground against other currencies on a daily basis without the need to change prices immediately. The price changes will be necessary as the conditions change regarding imports and exports so it won't have to happen all at once. Also there will theoretically be a weaning away from the US dollar so prices will also have to take into consideration if the products were purchased in dinar or dollars. Lots of variables here.

Mr Rich How long do you think that process will take before the average Joe (Like ME) should consider cashing in ? You think it will be weeks or months. I know it`s just your opinion but I would still like to know your thoughts on it

Thanks.

Hi Happy...

Thanks for your questions! Made me look more closely too. So I quickly googled the revaluation of the Kuwaiti Dinar, and based on that event, it seems a given that the ICQ WILL Revalue.

The Kuwaiti Dinar revalued, and is now theHighest-valued currency unit...in the World.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuwaiti_dinar

“...When 1. Iraq invaded Kuwait in 1990, the Iraqi dinar replaced the Kuwaiti dinar as the currency and large quantities of banknotes were stolen by the invading forces. After liberation, the Kuwaiti dinar was restored as the country's currency and a new banknote series was introduced, allowing the previous notes, including those stolen, to be demonetized...”

Interestingly...Iraq is the 22nd Least Valued Currency in the world right now, but based on the progress the country is making, the next thing to happen is for their currency to be revalued. MAYBE they will bump Kuwait from the number one position..! :blink::lol::blink::lol:

But hey, what do I know...just saying

OH...and P.S. it just as easily could happen....SUDDENLY....no one knows for sure :)

Edited by Nothing-Ventured

You are right, Iraq won't servive with a worthless currency but it won't happen over night. Iraq is slow and has always been slow, especially in politics so it's going to take a while and then their currency will start to increase in value, but very slowley. As I stated earlier, long time investment. Please understand that I'm in no way any kind of expert on the subject and won't get into a word war with anyone. I'm just a retired cop with a few resources that do have some intel.

Remember reading some of the post about the guy goes into bank (Wells Fargo it was) and tells the officer that he has a lot of Dinar and they started treating him like a King, LOL. I was fool enought to go to my Wells Fargo Bank and ask about it. You could still hear them laughing when I walked out. I really believed in it but my beliefs have all failed due to some pretty straight info. Sorry, just my opinion.

You are right, it is not happening overnight...It has been going on for over 7 years now

Sorry guys and or gals, didn't mean to be a pot stirrer and I can assure you that no agency or anyone has put me on this forum. I do read a lot or articles and info outside these Dinar forums and anywhere I can find them and I do want to be positive but can found no proof of anything happening, just guru talk that has sounded the same for the last five or six years. My source for the 125,000,000 I must admit came from some Dinar forum and I think it was either Adam Montana or Randy Kounce that stated that 125,000,000 had dinar in the U.S., not sure. I've read so much stuff about the RV that I can't remember where I saw that. Like I said earlier, I really want to believe that it can happen but the title of this post is common sense, and if anyone will think about that for just a minute, I think you'll see where I come from. i've been reading this forum and others for quite a while and just thought I'd also sign up and add my 2 cents worth which is probably not worth 2 cents.

I don't think 1 out of every 3 man, woman, and child in the U.S. owns Dinar...

You are right when you say the gurus have been pumping the same BS throughout the past 7 years and some have probably made a killing, but they did not persuade every single person who owns Dinar. Some of us have invested using our heads.

By the way, Common Sense isn't so common anymore... It is not about probabilities, but possibilities. I'll leave it at that.

• Upvote 1

Nothing-Ventured, thanks for the reply about Kuwait Dinar. Again, somewhere in the last 6 monthsor so, I read a whole bunch of data about the Kuwait RV. As I understood at the time I read this, the Kuwait Rv was an all together differnt type situation. The Kuwait dollar was not a circulated currency like the Iraq dinar is and it wasn't for sale on the auction block. It didn't cost them billions of dollars to pay the people that held their money. I did find out that a handful of people did know beforehand about the Kuwait RV and it was mostly V.I.P's like senators and representatives and millionaires that know about it and of course, they made millions. The common folks new nothing about it but again, the internet wasn't as informative as it is now. I'm just afraid that the Iraqi dinar deal has gotten out of hand and gotten to so many people because of the net that it is going to be worthless forever. I realize this is probably bigger and goes deeper that we can imagine but still don't see how it can happen. Our government don't want us to have money, if they did then they would fix Social Security and health benefits but that is another horse to ride. If it does happen, I'll be one of the first people on here making an apology to everyone for being wrong.

It is now 1:15 AM tomorrow in Iraq so later tonight, about 6:30 AM, thier time, I'll call my Colonel friend and see if he's heard anything and let you all know.

I made a mistake on my 125,000,000. I meant 1,250,000. Sirry about that

Edited by HappySteel
  • Upvote 1

Last thing I'll leave you with, You can try 1,000 times to make a living and all you will ever have is a living. You can try 1,000 times to make a fortune, and you may fail more than once, but if you succeed even one time, what do you have? A fortune...

Like others have said before, the new IQD has been out for almost 8 years now. Some have held the currency for 8 years, others for 8 months, and others only 8 days. It is impossible for this to happen "overnight" because it has already been in the works for about 8 years. Think about that.